Avalanche Ranch Reviews

360-752-1610

Curt@avalanche-ranch.com

1788 Midway Lane

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy
Howdy. The item arrived in good shape and timely.
HOWEVER-- the piece is not the correct replacement for my wall light unit.
Can you help to replace with correct part.
Regards
Larry Humberg
Good looking light fixture. Perfect for our log home.
Had to bend all 3 socket fixtures to accomodate light bulbs. Glass shade is low profile and shade interfered with bulb installation.
I love the ceiling fixture. I tried to contact your customer service about a missing part the lite does not lay flat to the ceiling like the other ones that I purchased at a store here in Maine. Customer service told me everything was sent. This is the reason I gave it 3 stars.
The cost of the item is reasonable; however, quality of workmanship has room for improvements. In the original order, one out of three fixtures had to be returned under warranty. They fixed the item, and returned it refurbished. The two lights that had already been installed, the middle two lower lights went out within six months. They allegedly have LED bulbs, so they should last years. Since the same light went out on both fixtures, we assume that it's a manufacturing thing. Love the fixture, just not the electrical components.
Mica didn’t properly fit inside the light fixtures. I had to clamp and silicone it in myself to make it acceptable. Price is good. The quality control needs to be improved
You guys are the best!! Thanks for everything
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 361 reviews