B&Q Insights

B&Q have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

E

B

Price - Excellent

77.78%
Industry Average
" Got v33 furniture paint from bnq only 6 quid at the moment best paint for brushing straight onto wardrobe doors Out there outstanding for price must buy "
- Derek
" had full bathroom fitted last month can honestly say the job went fantastic no problems whatsoever fitters were very nice and helpful and completion was a little over but that was our doing am so so pleased would deal with them again. and the price was the cheapest quoted. (Lincoln) "
- G poucher
" I'm not a great fan of big DIY shops but have to share my experience of B&Q. I went in asking for a load of MDF to be cut to size. The staff were so helpful, never made me feel like I was being any trouble at all. All at a great price. Great service. "
- Vince Snape
Write your review on B&Q
C-

Delivery - Average

57.06%
Industry Average
" ordered a product for a 2 day delivery, turned up on time, wrong colour and type of radiator! 2. "
- nigel holmes
" Was down for next day delivery but I was not to be in. "
- Holly Grey
" B&Q are not capable of providing a home delivery service. Ordered some furniture for delivery. Waited in all morning. Rang up. Delivery had been cancelled because B&Q didn't give Parcelforce the right flat number. "
F

Returns Process - Difficult

7.14%
Industry Average
" I called B and Q customer service and explained and they insisted it was my fault that I didn't return them back with the driver when they very well know that THEIR policy is to arrange returns. "
- Georgina
" Chose to choose click and collect to speed up my visit only to find the que for click and collect longer than the tills. As returns were located at same place. Terrible idea! "
- Mr Gary Pittaway
" I went into the store on Wednesday 21st February after waiting 45minutes in traffic to find out they couldn’t accept my returns as the systems had crashed, yet another load of time wasted. "
- Paul Elliott
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.88%
Industry Average
" Wrong flooring delivered, had to go to store and buy the right flooring costing another £100. No refund until item returned. Had to wait in all day for collection. Appalling customer service and very unhelpful "
- Anonymous
" Shocking. Order didn't arrive and no one seemed to know exactly what had happened. I paid for a next day Sunday delivery and the order took 4 days. They kept telling me it would arrive and wasted my time and cost me money with a decorator waiting around. Won't use again. They even tried to hold off on my refund whilst the goods were an route back to them with the courier. "
- Anonymous
" We cancelled order and asked for the refund - we will see how that goes taking into account problems we already had. "
- Monika
C

Customer Service - Average

64.68%
Industry Average
" The service was excellent Paul in gardening was so helpful the man on checkouts Peter was very friendly well done "
" Excellent service. "
- John McLaughlin
" Great service! Thank you Karen for going the extra mile. "
- Jim and Val Porter