Bar Stool Co. Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Bar Stool Co.
Live Chat

How would you rate Bar Stool Co. ?

Verified Buyer
"Absolutely beautiful! Packaged perfectly and very regal."
Frank Chavez
Frank Chavez
Verified Buyer
"The stools arrived as promised. They're beautiful and match perfectly. Great buying experience! Love them!"
Andry Zapata
Andry Zapata
"Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Leslie Sachs
Verified Buyer
"customer service was helpful and the product has exceeded expectation."
Diana Prianti
Verified Buyer
"Just rcvd, Dylan in CS was very prompt with providing me with shipping details. J did find this bench on many other sites but with BS discount and quick shipping, I couldn't resist. Size is exact it needed to fit in a nook behind the door that was narrow. It's perfect. I will start to just go directly to BS since they're the best!"
Laurie Kersey
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered twice with this company and I am very pleased with my purchases. The products are high-quality and my order arrived right on time. I would definitely recommend this company to others"
Margaret Wolfe
Verified Buyer
"Initially, I was dissappointed that my stools were on backorder (everyone else wanted them too). But I received excellent communication from customer service. I'm so glad I waited. They are beautiful and very well built at a great price. I highly recommend!"
Laura Manning
Verified Buyer
"I have emailed regarding only receiving one bar stool! We paid for 2! Please let us know what happened."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you only received 1 stool. We replied to your email to confirm you have still only received 1 stool since both tracking numbers indicate delivered by FedEx.

If you could please reply to your email or call us at 888-472-1815, we will be happy to resolve this for you.
Janice B Hall
Verified Buyer
"Just received the chairs two days ago.. Item was damaged upon delivery. Much smaller than I was expecting"
Hello,

Thank you again for your order! Please accept our sincerest apologies for the condition of the item you received. We would be happy to send a replacement or issue a full refund right away.

Please give us a call or send us an email -- we will be happy to get this resolved for you.

support@barstoolco.com
1-888-472-1815
Pamela Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Great variety and prompt service"
"These are very very nice and I couldn't be happier with them. They look wonderful with my decor and seem very well made. I love that they came assembled."
Gloria Lynch
Verified Buyer
"The dog couch I ordered for our Bichon is just adorable. Exactly as shown, very well made. Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting something special for their 4 legged baby."
Shane Jordan
Verified Buyer
"I took a chance and ordered two Bar Stools a few weeks ago and they are amazing. They were well packaged, fast shipping, free of defects or damage and well constructed. I rate them a 10 on comfortability, style and quality. I will order two more within the next few weeks. I’m very pleased. Oh and I must say the customer service is stellar. He answered all of my questions and even honored a price match."
James Beard
Verified Buyer
"These stools came with dark colored kick guards not shown online. After removing and spray painting them, the stools are acceptable. Poor description of the product!"
Diane Roozen
Verified Buyer
"Product was ordered on line promised quick delivery, but three days later was told items out of stock. Payament was taken, yet it took almost 8 weeks to get. I had to continually follow up. If you odnt have the item don’t take money for product. When I asked about a credit I was told my order would go to the back of the line and I may not get items. Not sure, but this felt a bit slimy I was days away from contacting my credit card for a refund."
Cristian Resendiz
Verified Buyer
"Took way too long to ship but I got a good price and the product was good. I emailed you guys to ask for an update on when my item would be shipped. I got a reply stating it was being shipped right away and I would receive a shipping email within 24 hours. It was actually 4 days later that I received that email. Not sure if you are aware, but your company has negative reviews online from customers sharing negative experiences with orders. Your website looks great and your company has great potential if it can turn these negatives around."
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely beautiful! Packaged perfectly and very regal."
Christine Holmes
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order 5/29/18. They said it was picked up 6/8/18. I could never get any shipping info from Shelba Johnson Trucking. After calling them 2x we finally got a delivery date.6/21/18. I'm thrilled to say the stools came today. The driver was surprised when I told him I placed the order 5/29. He said he makes 2 runs a week past here. So don't believe the shipping info Bar Stool shipping site. The stools were worth the wait. I love them. I won't ever order from the Bar Stool Company again tho. It took me 2 days to reach Bar Stool. Then was told they would check & get right back to me. They never did."
Kimberly MacEachern
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service with quick response Re: delivery delay. Beautiful furniture!"
NELSON ROMERO
Verified Buyer
"The chairs still have not arrived!"
Carol Berch
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with my purchase. The price was lower than other sites and they have a good return policy although I didn't need to return anything. It's impossible to reach them by phone but the online chat works very well and the agents are knowledgeable. I would do business with them again!"
Mina Afshar
Verified Buyer
"The product was exactly what I saw in the picture. Beautiful color and quality. I couldn't find the color in any store."
Andromeda Nash
Verified Buyer
"The merchandise was priced fairly, arrived quickly, and the process went smoothly. I will certainly keep Bar Stool Co. in mind for future purchases. The dining chair I ordered is gorgeous."
Bar Stool Co. is rated 3.98 based on 182 reviews