Bar Stool Co. Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bar Stool Co.

Tell us how Bar Stool Co. made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Esmeralda Urey
"I love my bar stools, they fit perfect in my kitchen. My husband had no trouble putting them together ( I was worried about that lol). Thank you Vanessa was great!!"
MAGGIE LOPEZ
"I've had an eye on this table for awhile, and found it on sale at Bar Stool Co. Although it was back ordered due to the Labor Day sale, it was only delayed about ten days. Throughout this time the company reached out to me several times with updates on its status, including through shipment and delivery. The customer service was outstanding, and the table arrived well packaged and intact. The product itself is excellent, it is a sturdy piece, no flimsy parts--and only two pieces plus four bolts. The substantial base is glossy, the top is gleaming--I could not distinguish it from real marble. The base and top come in separate, crated boxes. I couldn't be happier with the experience, and will be back for future purchases."
Benedetto Scalzo
"The perfect counter stools! Love the way they look and feel. Nice and sturdy. Best I've seen yet. Everyone that comes over loves them."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"They dont even deserve one star.. this company is a joke. Stay away!"
"Do not waste your time or money with this so-called company. It's just a Shopify, drop shipping scam with no accountability. Their business address is a UPS store. They will ignore your emails and calls to customer service. Please save yourself the headache and go to reputable store."
"Worst experince...after reading all the bad reviews i still wanted to go see them a chance ordered from them only to cancel the next day when they were out of stuck. Well i got charged for something i never got and now ive been given the runaround to return my money. Noone seems to be able to do anything and they keep on apologizing and oh they r phone calls now never gets answered. So think twice about ordering from here im reporting them. All those negative reviews r right stayyyy away or ull end up like me."
"Worst experience ever. Company kept giving us the run around with our order. Month and a half since our order was placed, and still haven't received our order. Phone service horrible. You can hardly get anyone on the phone. If you request a supervisor or manager, they are alwsys in meetings. No matter what time you call. They say they will return your call, but never hear back from them."
"I ordered 2 accent chairs 8/31/18 which was 5 months ago. STILL NO CHAIRS. They took out the money immediately amounting to 1grand. I have called and followed up and everytime it’s either - they will ship tomorrow - they will check on it and someone will reach out and get back to me (never happened) - they will contact the warehouse - it’s available wait for shipping confirmation - it’s already in the warehouse - then suddenly it’s back ordered again for another 6 weeks (said yes cos it was back ordered on the other website i checked) AND THEY NEVER FOLLOWED UP UNLESS YOU CALL AND YOU GET SHITTY CUSTOMER SERVICE I eventually cancelled my order today Last week I called and they said a “customer specialist” will email me. I did get an email saying it will be shipped within the week or early this week Well it’s already thursday and i called to follow up. Another “customer specialist” will email me again. I said, why can’t i talk to a customer specialist, he said they only do emails. Which is stupid cos when they email, im gonna call and talk again to a regular customer service representative and they will say again this customer specialist will reach out to me? What a scam!! Why can’t i talk to them directly? As i was cancelling my order i asked and he said it will take 3-5business days for my refund to reflect on my account but said in rare cases it will take 10 business days? As if warning me that it will take that long Then after I got an email that I will receive a separate email for my cancellation and i should receive this email in 2-3days??? Why should i wait for the email for 2-3days when you already emailed me? To buy more time? What M.O are they doing here? Scam scam scam!!!"
"Ordered a table early December And it is now mid February and I have still not received anything. I have been calling their customer service almost every single day for the past couple of weeks and I get the same runaround every single time. Each time I am told they are working on it and a manager will email me any updates and I have yet to receive a single email. Many of their things can be found on other websites which are much more reliable like overstock and Wayfair, I highly suggest you not buy anything from this website and go to a different one for your own benefit."
"If you have ordered your barstools and are now reading this it is too late. You are in the same boat as the rest of us. Lots of unanswered emails and empty promises. When you get them on phone it will be instant replay of last phone call and they will send you tracking number...Don't hold your breath. If you haven't ordered your bar stools quick run... Very disappointed."
"Ordered 4 barstools, which were marked as in stock. No response after paying over $650, then customer services contacted us saying the stools would not be in stock for 6 months, and offered a refund. however, that was 2 weeks ago and still haven't received the stools and customer services have stopped answering all calls. Total scam."
"TERRIBLE! I placed my order on January 1. It has now been one month. I have tried to contact the company over 10 times to no avail. No one answers the phone or replies to email contact. DO NOT use this company. Ridiculous."
"While the web site looks nice, the products are undependable and the service even worse. I ordered in August and received a damaged product, which BarstoolCo.com offered to replace, rightly. Months and months later with excuses and no communication, they just said they weren't sending it. I'm stuck with an incomplete set and a partial refund, but can't return the items I no longer need because...I'll never be able to get a complete set. I never would have agreed to their proposed resolution if I'd known it would go this way - I would have just returned it all immediately. Buyer beware..."
"I wish I read more of these reviews. It was really the timeliness and lack of professionalism with my order. No one could tell when it was going to be shipped. at one point they told me I may receive it the following day or in 3 weeks. I would have been patient if they would have follow through with calling you back or if they were honest about why it was taking to long. I ultimately was forced to cancel my order after 20 days of wait for it to be shipped. It was an in stock item. And all a shame as i really loved the table."
"Horrible experience. I ordered a table on December 1 2018 and it was supposed to ship on 12/18/18. I have yet to receive the table and every single time I call I either wait on the line for hours with no contact or get through to a guy who tells me that it should be shipped in 24 hrs and that I will be getting the shipping confirmation sent and a personal update from him- which never happens. I have yet to receive the shipping information and this has been the worst experience. Do not use this company."
"I ordered a table 6 weeks ago. They charged me immediately. 2 weeks after order i was told table would be shipping within the week. After more phone calls and several emails (they will check with shipping; should come soon)I still have not received it and am cancelling order. Fed up"
"Ordered a table asked them to leave at home without being there, Did not do this, table was then re-delivered after a week and of course it was damaged. Filled out a replacement form on there website and called to make sure they received and they stated the did. Waited another 10 days and called again after sending 3 emails with no response and was told the replacement request did not go through. 40 days and still no table."
"Great communications, product arrived in perfect condition (on time) 5 Star Seller"
"I ordered dining chairs almost a month ago, I'm waiting for an update for my shipment since a week now. Before that, the chairs weren't in stock (it wasn't explained in the product description that it was a back order).... I just sent an email to cancel my order and have a full refund. Unprofessional, unacceptable!"
"Shipping speed was reasonable, but the label was generated at the time I placed the order which caused FedEx tracking to give me an inaccurate delivery date. I waited around all day and my item didn't even ship until the next day. Also, the package arrived horribly mangled, luckily the couch was not damaged. I'm sure this was FedEx's fault, but maybe consider not using FedEx, they are horrible."
"I ordered four chairs that were in-stock on September 8th, 2018. I have yet to receive the chairs. The money was immediately taken out of my account upon purchase without shipping information."
Good afternoon,
Thank you again for your order. Your order has been shipped, and the tracking information was sent to your email address. We apologize if this got trapped up somewhere, or perhaps went to your spam folder. Below is a link to track your shipment.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance!
"Item was exactly as seen. In perfect condition perfect size"
Bar Stool Co. is rated 3.77 based on 230 reviews