Bar Stool Co. Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Bar Stool Co.

Tell us how Bar Stool Co. made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Esmeralda Urey
"I love my bar stools, they fit perfect in my kitchen. My husband had no trouble putting them together ( I was worried about that lol). Thank you Vanessa was great!!"
MAGGIE LOPEZ
"I've had an eye on this table for awhile, and found it on sale at Bar Stool Co. Although it was back ordered due to the Labor Day sale, it was only delayed about ten days. Throughout this time the company reached out to me several times with updates on its status, including through shipment and delivery. The customer service was outstanding, and the table arrived well packaged and intact. The product itself is excellent, it is a sturdy piece, no flimsy parts--and only two pieces plus four bolts. The substantial base is glossy, the top is gleaming--I could not distinguish it from real marble. The base and top come in separate, crated boxes. I couldn't be happier with the experience, and will be back for future purchases."
Benedetto Scalzo
"The perfect counter stools! Love the way they look and feel. Nice and sturdy. Best I've seen yet. Everyone that comes over loves them."
"Great communications, product arrived in perfect condition (on time) 5 Star Seller"
"I ordered dining chairs almost a month ago, I'm waiting for an update for my shipment since a week now. Before that, the chairs weren't in stock (it wasn't explained in the product description that it was a back order).... I just sent an email to cancel my order and have a full refund. Unprofessional, unacceptable!"
"Shipping speed was reasonable, but the label was generated at the time I placed the order which caused FedEx tracking to give me an inaccurate delivery date. I waited around all day and my item didn't even ship until the next day. Also, the package arrived horribly mangled, luckily the couch was not damaged. I'm sure this was FedEx's fault, but maybe consider not using FedEx, they are horrible."
"I ordered four chairs that were in-stock on September 8th, 2018. I have yet to receive the chairs. The money was immediately taken out of my account upon purchase without shipping information."
Good afternoon,
Thank you again for your order. Your order has been shipped, and the tracking information was sent to your email address. We apologize if this got trapped up somewhere, or perhaps went to your spam folder. Below is a link to track your shipment.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance!
"Item was exactly as seen. In perfect condition perfect size"
"There were scratch marks on the stools where the parts get assembled, indicating someone else had already assembled them and returned them. The wood portion of the seats does not match the photos, its much lighter and not very uniformly stained."
"Very sturdy and of high craftsmanship! The wide seat is comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time! Highly recommended!"
"I love the 4 chairs that arrived so far however 1 arrived broken. I also ordered 8 and still waiting for the other 4 after being promised they are on their way and it was a shipment error. I know my table is on back order however after 1.5 months, I STILL have not received any information other than (a couple weeks) after I called. I have inquired by email to the support email address on the status of my broken chair replacement. I sent pictures twice now. I have also sent 4 inquiries over the last 2 weeks with NO RESPONSE. I work in customer service and would NEVER treat any customer with this kind of neglect. I found the same products from other websites so I’m about to cancel and start over with another company that seems to want my business. Not happy"
Hi,
Thank you for your order and feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you are having. We haven't had any issues with our support software or phone lines lately, so please call us at 888-472-1815 or email us at support@barstoolco.com, and we will be happy to help you.
"Cool retro looking barstools. Light but sturdy as well and surprisingly comfortable. Seller is 5* quick free shipping!"
"Great quality, great price."
"I ordered an NFL stool on August 6th for $154.99. Order number 1996250. I received notice that it was back ordered and will ship in 2-3 weeks. I heard nothing for almost 3 weeks. I called, emailed, chatted and was promised it would be over nighted to me on Monday September 10th. I still received nothing. I called multiple times with no answer. I emailed with no answer. I chatted with no answer. At this point I am out $154.99 since August 6th. I have been given no information on if and when it will be shipped. This is extremely unprofessional. I really don't know why I am wasting my time filling this rating out. I'm sure I won't get any response from this either."
Hello,

Thank you again for your order! Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you've had with getting in touch with us -- we have recently had some issues with our support software, however, your order has already been shipped and is on the way. Below is a link to track your shipment. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us!

- Bar Stool Co. Support
"Loved barstools look great in kitchen. Easy to assemble"
"Love bar stool. Ordered a 4th one to match other 3. It just took longer to ship than stated. No big deal"
"Will rate better once I get my bar stool that was ordered but never received because it went to someone else in another town."
Hello,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the error in shipment. We have reshipped your order. You should have received an email with new tracking information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Bar Stool Co. Support
"The barstools are spectacular! The wood color as well as seat color is just as advertised. Once they arrived we couldn't wait to try and they are comfortable. Thank you for your honest description."
"She seemed very nice and said my problem would be resolved today. It has not been resolved. A customer service person need to set appropriate expectations."
"Very efficient!"