Bar Stool Co. Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Bar Stool Co.
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Bar Stool Co. ?

Blaire Kimball
"I've been looking for chairs like this for a very very long time. Blush velvet is tricky, and brass gold legs with a brass handle as well! The price was never right, but bar stool co. had the right price, so I got two! Infact I'm really thinking about purchasing more! I bought these for my office, and well I LOVE THEM! They came in compact boxes, and super easy to self-assemble! LOVE MY CHAIRS!!"
Sheryl Levine
"We like them very much but didn’t realize we had to put them together."
Rochelle Keogh
"I love the barstools. They are exactly as the appear in the pictures; color, quality, etc. They came packaged very well as to not get damaged. They go perfect with the table I purchased them for."
"The perfect counter stools! Love the way they look and feel. Nice and sturdy. Best I've seen yet. Everyone that comes over loves them."
"There were scratch marks on the stools where the parts get assembled, indicating someone else had already assembled them and returned them. The wood portion of the seats does not match the photos, its much lighter and not very uniformly stained."
"Very sturdy and of high craftsmanship! The wide seat is comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time! Highly recommended!"
"I love the 4 chairs that arrived so far however 1 arrived broken. I also ordered 8 and still waiting for the other 4 after being promised they are on their way and it was a shipment error. I know my table is on back order however after 1.5 months, I STILL have not received any information other than (a couple weeks) after I called. I have inquired by email to the support email address on the status of my broken chair replacement. I sent pictures twice now. I have also sent 4 inquiries over the last 2 weeks with NO RESPONSE. I work in customer service and would NEVER treat any customer with this kind of neglect. I found the same products from other websites so I’m about to cancel and start over with another company that seems to want my business. Not happy"
Hi,
Thank you for your order and feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you are having. We haven't had any issues with our support software or phone lines lately, so please call us at 888-472-1815 or email us at support@barstoolco.com, and we will be happy to help you.
"Cool retro looking barstools. Light but sturdy as well and surprisingly comfortable. Seller is 5* quick free shipping!"
"Great quality, great price."
"I ordered an NFL stool on August 6th for $154.99. Order number 1996250. I received notice that it was back ordered and will ship in 2-3 weeks. I heard nothing for almost 3 weeks. I called, emailed, chatted and was promised it would be over nighted to me on Monday September 10th. I still received nothing. I called multiple times with no answer. I emailed with no answer. I chatted with no answer. At this point I am out $154.99 since August 6th. I have been given no information on if and when it will be shipped. This is extremely unprofessional. I really don't know why I am wasting my time filling this rating out. I'm sure I won't get any response from this either."
Hello,

Thank you again for your order! Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you've had with getting in touch with us -- we have recently had some issues with our support software, however, your order has already been shipped and is on the way. Below is a link to track your shipment. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us!

- Bar Stool Co. Support
"Loved barstools look great in kitchen. Easy to assemble"
"Love bar stool. Ordered a 4th one to match other 3. It just took longer to ship than stated. No big deal"
"Will rate better once I get my bar stool that was ordered but never received because it went to someone else in another town."
Hello,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the error in shipment. We have reshipped your order. You should have received an email with new tracking information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Bar Stool Co. Support
"The barstools are spectacular! The wood color as well as seat color is just as advertised. Once they arrived we couldn't wait to try and they are comfortable. Thank you for your honest description."
"She seemed very nice and said my problem would be resolved today. It has not been resolved. A customer service person need to set appropriate expectations."
"Very efficient!"
"Still waiting for my order, purchased on June 24th. Very little communication from you."
Hello,
Thank you again for your order. We apologize for the delay with your shipment. As noted on our website, the particular sofa ordered has been on national back order. Your order is now en route to you and is scheduled for delivery by 08/31/18. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance!

- Bar Stool Co. Support
"Still awaiting delivery after a week and no delivery updates"
"We absolutely love our bar and counter stools! They are very comfortable and the low profile keeps the kitchen looking spacious! Thank you for your product and the packaging was excellent!"
"I received 5 stools. Love them, that would be a GOOD. But 1 was broke. A 2nd one has a split in the ring but we put together to see if it would hold. Customer Service would be POOR. Called company and they said to email photos to Support@barstoolco.com. Emailed company over 1 week ago. Still waiting for a response. Emailing again today. Can someone please contact me?? I like the product, just have to get some parts or chair replaced."
"ordered 3 more there so beautiful"
"very nice leather bar stools, although i think a brass or metal foot rest would be nicer.... more money.... no problem..... thank you! ^^^^"
Bar Stool Co. is rated 3.96 based on 209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!