Bar Stool Co. Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Bar Stool Co.

How would you rate Bar Stool Co. ?

(optional)

Jessica Dorsett
Verified Buyer
"This ottoman is huge, comfy and beautiful. it looks just like the photos."
Michael Carozza
"love it!"
Tracy Barr
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast and reliable service! Product even better than in pictures. They took the time to carefully package and ship. Would highly recommend!"
C. Dean Welch
Verified Buyer
"had a great selection but it took more than three months to get the stools we ordered."
Lee Sauceda
Verified Buyer
"I ordered these as a gift for my daughter. They were backordered and delivered about a week ago. She loves them! I haven't seen them other than pictures, she lives 2,000 miles away. The color of turquoise is a bit brighter and darker than she thought. Hard to tell on pc monitors. All in all she is very happy with these so far. Perfect for 3 kids at the breakfast counter bar."
Kelly Brown
Verified Buyer
"Barstool took over a month to get here but someone called to warn me it was out of stock and won’t get it til a month later, asked if I wanted to wait. Product A++"
CHARLOTTE JONES
Verified Buyer
"Love my counter stools!"
Mollie Siri
Verified Buyer
"Assembly needs two people and goes together well. The seat of the stool is on the small side so does not fit everyone. Not sure what to do with them since my husband can’t sit comfortably. He’s not a large person."
"I ordered a table on Bar Stool Co. and used their chat feature to check that the table is in stock and would ship within 2-3 days as advertised because I needed the table in time for an event. Representative confirmed it was in stock and would in fact ship within 2-3 days and even helped to price match for me - all is great and I placed the order on April 27, 2018. Fast forward a few days, I get a shipping confirmation an April 30. I track the shipment and am completely surprised that the estimated arrival date is May 18, 2018. I am absolutely livid. I reach out to a customer representative again and she confirms that it is "taking longer than usual" although it did ship within 2-3 days as advertised. She said that typically it arrives much earlier than the estimated shipping date. So I ask her when it will arrive. She tells me she emailed their shipping company and they will email me. I've heard nothing since. If you want to never know when your furniture will actually arrive, this company is for you! I will NEVER buy here again."
Lani Delello
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, beautiful products, chat feature was handy & very helpful. Shipping took a lot longer than what was estimated, but very happy w/ product & how carefully it was packaged."
Laura Tennaro
Verified Buyer
"Like the chairs. Assembly very hard. Delivered to wrong Apartment. Instructions could be better."
Lindsay Bratsman
Verified Buyer
"I received only 2 out of 10 chairs, even though the shipment said all 10 were going to arrive. I called and emailed customer service over the weekend and no response, and still no response so far on Monday . Don’t go with this company!!"
Gregory Wong
Verified Buyer
"This is to supplement my previous review which was primarily about The Bar Stool Co. This review is for the Moe's Andre Dining Chairs. Besides looking really nice, they are comfortable and sturdy. The legs look like wood but are actually metal. This took away from any worries we had about the chairs potentially breaking in the future. What else can you ask for? We're extremely happy."
Elizabeth Beeby
Verified Buyer
"Bar Stool Co. says they ship in 2-5 days...NOT TRUE... 3 weeks later...NOT HERE!"
Brianna Nevidomsky
Verified Reviewer
"Not responsive customer service. My items were never shipped."
Maryjane Ferrara
Verified Buyer
"Always responsive and went above and beyond to assist."
Karen Lucy
Verified Buyer
"We ordered 1 Stool - Turquoise / Grey to see if it would fit in with the rest of our decor. Perfect look! The stool quality is v good and so we have just ordered 3 more to complete the set. It did take a long time to arrive but well worth the wait."
Nikki Eaton
Verified Buyer
"The color is awesome. The wood for the legs is not that great. But overall gives a great look."
"I ordered an ottoman twelve days ago and they STILL have yet to ship it. I called them yesterday and received an email back stating they will ship it today well they havent! NEVER PURCHASING FROM HERE AGAIN!!! What a joke of a company."
Leanna Olennikov
Verified Buyer
"I am livid. I ordered these chairs from Bar Stool Co. because it was $10 less expensive than other competitors online. I regret this decision greatly. I placed the order on 4.2.18. I was sent an email confirming my order. 6 days later I check to see where in the process my order is and it says preparing for shipment. I give them a call and some lady answers and I ask her if there's any reason as to why my order hasn't shipped yet. She takes down my information stating she can't reach the warehouse and they will call me back. 2 days later, of course not receiving any phone calls, I call again. The same lady answers and again I ask her what the problem is. She again takes down my information and says I'll get a call back. 2 days later again I call and fed up with this, I say just cancel my order. She says she cannot cancel but will let "them" know that I'd like to cancel. Not thinking this message would go anywhere I replied to my order email stating that I'd like to cancel my order. Here "Dylan" replies to me saying how sorry he is and that he can expedite my shipment for 2 day shipping at no extra charge. I say if I can get it in 2 business days I won't cancel. He then tells me my order will be shipped that day and I will recieve a confirmation email. The FOLLOWING day I receive an email saying the package has shipped and will be due in 1 week's time, not 2 days as we had discussed. Again, I reach out to "Dylan" to point this out. He apologizes and says he called FedEx and updated it so it will be delivered in 2 days. 11 days after placing my order it finally gets shipped. But guess when my package arrives...1 week later. So finally I have my chairs and as I look at one of the packages I notice the box is pretty beat up. So I open up the box and sure enough one of the legs is broken in half. I've reached out to modway for a replacement and we'll see what they say. To top this off the chairs aren't grey but have a green tint to them. This has been my worst online shopping experience to date. I've attached pictures of my correspondence and the broken chair."
Bar Stool Co. is rated 4.13 based on 129 reviews