Bee Fruity & Nutty Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Bee Fruity & Nutty

Tell us how Bee Fruity & Nutty made you happy

"Yummy"
"Product review pending as it was a gift to someone else. I was dismayed at the very basic ordering process. Not very flexible or comparable with competitors. There did not seem to be anywhere to send a note or greeting to the recipient. There was no options on different shipping methods. Only ground. Just seemed below standard for most online companies. Gh."
"Very quality product. I like that it is low in sugar."
"I placed an order for your product; When delivered by the postman an extra surcharge of 7 dollars was due. We did not pay it since there was no surcharge mentioned after online payment. The order was return. I did get an e mail that they would check what happened. It has been more than a month and despite further e mails, I have not received a response"
"Dear Fruity & Nutty, I love your products. I stop by your shop in Denver Airport and buy something, every time I am there. Unfortunately, I ordered from your website and my order was never delivered. I was expecting to hear back from you by now and I have not. For that reason, I have to give you this very poor rating."
"Great products!! Big fan of their dried fruits!! Just wish they were available in more stores near me."
"Used to be able to find these goji berries in the store, but no longer. Thanks to Bee Fruity and Nutty, I can order them. Can't wait to dig in."
"Love Bee Fruity & Nutty!! Best dried fruit I’ve ever tasted!! Wish it was available in more stores in my area."
"Fresh and delicious!"
"They were ok very dark and tiny. I will purchase from store next time. Thanks!"
"Love the black and white sesame ginger!"
"I was introduced to the company at Denver airport and got truly addicted to the passion fruit and the hibiscus. It is a great snack to always have instead of candies or chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth. The flavor packed fruit is absolutely scrumptious!"
"Received the wrong product. Got the Chili Mango instead of the Chili Pineapple."
"I love Bee Fruity & Nutty dried fruits. Dried Ginger Chunks and Soft Cantaloupe are our favorites."
"Grabbed a box of candied orange slices during a very stressful trip through Denver airport. I started getting an itchy throat & ate one. Itchy throat GONE! Love bed the product so much I ordered more and now use it to also flavor my water. Shipping was fast with tracking notifications every step of the way."
"Bought the ginger. They are absolutely delicious. Thank you. Will be ordering again!"
"I am excited to have healthy snack options for my family! No coloring or preservatives makes me smile!"
"I had been looking everywhere for dried tangerines. Finally found them on your site and ordered them. They came when they said they would and they were delicious. Will be ordering more in the future. Thanks so much"
"Unfortunately this review is not a good one! I ordered 10 bags of the product after tasting it(it is delicious) and only received 8 bags. I have tried contacting customer service at least a half a dozen times and left messages to be contacted...... It is now over three months and still no one has attempted to make contact. The product is great but there is NO customer service. I would have been a long time customer if there was any customer service. I am out 2 bags and Bee & Fruity is out a customer."
"After being impressed at the Denver Airport, I ordered 8 items online. But it was my worst decision to be honest. I guess I was unlucky to get a bad lot that was smelling and also tasted stale. We had to trash almost all of them."
Bee Fruity & Nutty is rated 4.07 based on 169 reviews