Bee Fruity & Nutty Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Bee Fruity & Nutty

Tell us how Bee Fruity & Nutty made you happy

"They are really good"
"Flavors are delicious. Strawberries have sugar added. BBQ Banana Chips very high in sodium."
"Wonderfully 'new' things to taste. I especially LOVE the Hibiscus - dropping a blossom into a cuppa' hot water, letting it steep - and then repeat! When I've gotten a coupla'cups of Hibiscus tea in my tummy, I use a fork and eat the flower. Perfectly delicious and fun as well."
"Very easy to order on line. Taste good with healthy options to buy."
"This is my 2nd purchase so obviously I am happy. Fair prices and pretty fast delivery."
"I was very disappointed when the package I received of Dried Tangerine Wedges was not what I thought I ordered. It has sulfur dioxide as a preservative. I had expected that this package would not have that preservative in it. I won't use this company again because I do not trust that I will receive will match my expectations."
"I haven’t received it, it is taking forever"
"Found this brand at the airport! Loved it so much I continued to order online!!! I highly recommend this to everyone!"
"I absolutely love the quality, taste and packaging of this orange slices product. I had a very fast delivery. Completely satisfied."
"I was looking for Dark chocolate orange peels and did a google search. Bee Fruity & Nutty came up. Searched for my item and they had it. Bonus was free shipping. Normally when I look the shipping costs as much as the item or sometimes more. So then I end up not ordering. Such a nice surprise."
"I was impressed with their customer care when I received a call to verify I was who I am! They saw a payment location address over 800 miles from our shipping address. They personally called to verify! Outstanding! The products are similarly excellent! Both the noncrystalized ginger and peach slices are excellent! The sesame ginger is very tasty, but is really tough, so for us, we must grade good. I would suggest pricing be reconsidered. Currently, I think it is set too high for 8 oz. packages. Thanks, Bee!!"
"I have tried several ginger products in the past, but the dried ginger chunks were the best. They were delicious and low sugar. The other brands were coated with sugar and you could barely taste the ginger. I will buy the Bee Fruity & Nutty brand again. Loved it!"
"I did not receive the product I expected to receive. I had expected to received dried tangerine wedges that did not have sulfur dioxide added. I also expected to receive two bags of them rather than two 6 oz plastic boxes of them. I am disappointed and will not order again from Bee Fruity and Nutty."
"The candy is a little expensive for the quantity but it tastes great."
"Great product, fast delivery"
"I found the Bee Fruity& Nutty at the Denver airport, it's the BEST dried fruit and nuts I've ever had. LOVE IT!!"
"very good...delicious, in fact!"
"Quality products at a fair price and fast shipping."
"Recently opened the package and tried one. It is as if I was transported back over 60 years ago and was sitting with my father enjoying a similar treat. Thanks. Delicious!"
"where are my peanuts??????"
Bee Fruity & Nutty is rated 3.97 based on 230 reviews