Bee Fruity & Nutty Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Bee Fruity & Nutty

How would you rate Bee Fruity & Nutty ?

(optional)

"good product, quick shipping"
"They advertised ginger chews WITHOUT SUGAR ADDED- when they arrived, they were the most sugary ginger chews I have tried. Very disappointed."
"Great product. I was used to buying tangerine wedges at Costco. They apparently quit carrying them. Buying them on the internet is too expensive."
Judy Frybarger
"fast delivery"
Soon To Be Zombie
Unverified Reviewer
"I don’t know if we got a bad one but these smell like something died after eating something else that was dead and rotting. I can only assume after I die fruity and nutty will then package me up and sell me to one of you."
"I had the luck to stumble upon Bee Fruity & Nutty while connecting flights at Denver A.P. What a sweet healthy delight, I couldn't help but eat the whole package before my 2 hour flight landed, I was trying to save some for my kids to try when I got home, didn't make it, lol! Next best thing was to get on the computer and order, direct. It was cheaper and they sent out the order immediately. This time I ordered several different fruits, all are delicious, and, my kids loved them, too!"
Christine Strong
Verified Buyer
"I ordered from the website thinking I would get the items at the same price as Walmart, but when I checked with Walmart after I ordered, this item is double the amount they charge at Walmart. Each pack costs $3.98 and your website charges $7.99, that's a shame. Wont be ordering online again"
Pamela Shephard
Verified Buyer
"OMG - where to start. The BEST fruit and nuts anywhere!! Sweet, but not too sweet. Tender, and I can't say enough about my desire to have dried fruits that are not tough and chewy. These are melt in your mouth bites of fruit greatness. I scheduled a connecting flight in Denver just so I could buy from the Kiosk and try a few new things. Then I came home and got everyone hooked!! Just refilled my order of the candied ginger - bought three this time so people will think I'm so sweet that I am sharing, but really I just made sure to hide my personal stash! LOVE-LOVE LOVE you guys!!!"
Kathy Poland
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been getting the dried tangerines delivered since I can’t always find them in the store. They have just enough sweetness to make them hard to stop at just one piece! They are definitely addicting!"
Dorlisa Bunton
Verified Buyer
"I order 2 packages of Chili Apples almost every month and this last shipment that came are extremely hard and taste very old. I absolutely love these but I am extremely disappointed in the freshness and quality of the 2 I just received. Especially for how much money I spend on them."
Marilyn Marles
Verified Buyer
"I always enjoy the sesame ginger!"
Marcia Ringo
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 4 boxes of two different items and I received three boxes of cherry tomatoes. I do not like having to go to the trouble of shipping back items that I did not order"
"I love the ginger chunks and my husband loves the mango slices. We will continue to be customers!"
"Love the product but takes to long to arrive (took 11 days) and I had to inquire about my order before anyone told me about a delay."
Philip Travisano
"Delicious."
Dorlisa Bunton
Verified Buyer
"I love the chili apples!!"
Ana Zavala
Verified Buyer
"The product I got was too hard and dry compared to the ones I bought at the bee fruity in the airport"
Alietty Salina
Verified Buyer
"Still have not received my order. Its being a week. 😏 Hopefully soon. UPS tracking says it has not even shipped yet."
Donna Grossman
Verified Buyer
"I first found these products at the airport in Reno Nevada. Absolutely love them. Creative flavorful and quite delicious. Can’t wait for my order to arrive."
JOANNE HINSLEY
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Easy to order, delivery slow."
Bee Fruity & Nutty is rated 4.09 based on 147 reviews