Bee Fruity & Nutty Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Bee Fruity & Nutty

How would you rate Bee Fruity & Nutty ?

"Bought the ginger. They are absolutely delicious. Thank you. Will be ordering again!"
Marybeth Bounds
Verified Buyer
"I am excited to have healthy snack options for my family! No coloring or preservatives makes me smile!"
"I had been looking everywhere for dried tangerines. Finally found them on your site and ordered them. They came when they said they would and they were delicious. Will be ordering more in the future. Thanks so much"
Penny Shapiro
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately this review is not a good one! I ordered 10 bags of the product after tasting it(it is delicious) and only received 8 bags. I have tried contacting customer service at least a half a dozen times and left messages to be contacted...... It is now over three months and still no one has attempted to make contact. The product is great but there is NO customer service. I would have been a long time customer if there was any customer service. I am out 2 bags and Bee & Fruity is out a customer."
Pavan Hegde
Verified Buyer
"After being impressed at the Denver Airport, I ordered 8 items online. But it was my worst decision to be honest. I guess I was unlucky to get a bad lot that was smelling and also tasted stale. We had to trash almost all of them."
Maria Cornelius
"Good quality ginger"
Noel Gonzalez
Verified Buyer
"Ran into these folks in Vagas, what a great snack Banana BBQ chips are Amazing!"
"good product, quick shipping"
"They advertised ginger chews WITHOUT SUGAR ADDED- when they arrived, they were the most sugary ginger chews I have tried. Very disappointed."
"Great product. I was used to buying tangerine wedges at Costco. They apparently quit carrying them. Buying them on the internet is too expensive."
Judy Frybarger
"fast delivery"
Soon To Be Zombie
Unverified Reviewer
"I don’t know if we got a bad one but these smell like something died after eating something else that was dead and rotting. I can only assume after I die fruity and nutty will then package me up and sell me to one of you."
"I had the luck to stumble upon Bee Fruity & Nutty while connecting flights at Denver A.P. What a sweet healthy delight, I couldn't help but eat the whole package before my 2 hour flight landed, I was trying to save some for my kids to try when I got home, didn't make it, lol! Next best thing was to get on the computer and order, direct. It was cheaper and they sent out the order immediately. This time I ordered several different fruits, all are delicious, and, my kids loved them, too!"
Christine Strong
Verified Buyer
"I ordered from the website thinking I would get the items at the same price as Walmart, but when I checked with Walmart after I ordered, this item is double the amount they charge at Walmart. Each pack costs $3.98 and your website charges $7.99, that's a shame. Wont be ordering online again"
Pamela Shephard
Verified Buyer
"OMG - where to start. The BEST fruit and nuts anywhere!! Sweet, but not too sweet. Tender, and I can't say enough about my desire to have dried fruits that are not tough and chewy. These are melt in your mouth bites of fruit greatness. I scheduled a connecting flight in Denver just so I could buy from the Kiosk and try a few new things. Then I came home and got everyone hooked!! Just refilled my order of the candied ginger - bought three this time so people will think I'm so sweet that I am sharing, but really I just made sure to hide my personal stash! LOVE-LOVE LOVE you guys!!!"
Kathy Poland
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been getting the dried tangerines delivered since I can’t always find them in the store. They have just enough sweetness to make them hard to stop at just one piece! They are definitely addicting!"
Dorlisa Bunton
Verified Buyer
"I order 2 packages of Chili Apples almost every month and this last shipment that came are extremely hard and taste very old. I absolutely love these but I am extremely disappointed in the freshness and quality of the 2 I just received. Especially for how much money I spend on them."
Marilyn Marles
Verified Buyer
"I always enjoy the sesame ginger!"
Marcia Ringo
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 4 boxes of two different items and I received three boxes of cherry tomatoes. I do not like having to go to the trouble of shipping back items that I did not order"
"I love the ginger chunks and my husband loves the mango slices. We will continue to be customers!"
Bee Fruity & Nutty is rated 4.07 based on 154 reviews