Bill Plant Driving School Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bill Plant Driving School

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bill Plant Driving School?

Tell us how Bill Plant Driving School made you happy

Telephone
"Don’t waste your time as the instructor I was given, cancelled on me continuously. Over a 2 month period, I had my intro lesson and one other lesson. He cancelled every week for 3 weeks in a row, and then rang the day before my third lesson meant to start and said he was going on holiday for two weeks. He was highly unprofessional and told me details about his own personal life that I simply didn’t want to know or need to hear. Also, said he’s instructor license was ending soon and the renewal hadn’t came and made me feel that as an instructor he was uninterested in teaching all he wanted was my pre block booking money. On my first real lesson after the intro and I had paid an upfront of a block booking, tells me that he no longer wants to be an instructor and that he will have limited day’s that I could do a lesson, which was highly restrictive. I wasn’t told this information before I commenced lessons. Another thing, is that my instructor used my holiday against you, so I got charged 55 pounds for going on holiday for a week. As my holiday wasn’t invited even though I gave verbal advanced notice and we didn’t book a lesson for that week. After all the hassle that the company gave me when it came to getting my money back, my instructor told me that he had already spent it and I’ll have to wait for them to be paid for other sources which took several messages and phone calls to receive the refund he was pre prepared to give me back."
Are you Bill Plant Driving School? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Don’t recommend to take up driving lessons with this company. This company only recommend you onto instructors. And when you are having problems with the instructor and you go to ask for help via the company telephone. The company aren’t supportive at all, simply tell you they don’t have anything to do with the instructors. Don’t waste your time with the company they aren’t worth your time."
"DO NOT USE!!!! Booked using their call service and an instructor rang within the hour - this is the only good part. His name was Adrian and that is all we know as he never turned up. He messaged 1 hour before the first lesson to cancel due to car issues and so we gave him the benefit of the doubt and re- booked in for the following week. Following week rocks around and Adrian just doesn't bother to turn up. We phoned him numerous times, left messages and even text him with no reply....and 2 weeks later we still haven't heard from him. This is appalling behaviour and 4 hours worth of lessons missed. We have managed to find someone local instead who is fantastic and deserves our money. DO NOT USE BILL PLANT!"
Bill Plant Driving School is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews