Biostrap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Biostrap
Read Biostrap Reviews

About Biostrap:

OUR MISSION
Innovate with data and machine learning to deliver accurate activity and wellness tracking wearables to enable people to make impactful decisions about their health so they can perform, recover, and sleep better.

Excellent customer service ! Much appreciated
The ShoePod is one of my most important health promotion tools these days! I was relying on wrist worn sensors for feedback on my activity- you know the 10K steps a day. Going from doing a marathon at a desk all day to feeling my legs again, I was delighted to see how easy I was meeting my goal. I'd wrack up 13K easily and after sitting reelecting how is this possible, I've been sitting working on the computer. Now I know, it was a very active arm and little overall activity. Using the ShoePod is a game changer. It add accuracy not found in other health trackers. Yeah..I had to actually work for those steps to meet the goal. I'm very grateful to the team at BioStrap for making the ShoePod. Thank you for being part of my every day health and wellness journey.
good assessment of sleep
lack of real time HR monitoring is a significant limitation
Synchronization also takes long
HRV is interesting but hard to decipher
The BiostrapEVO is definitely faster & has a more efficient battery life. I’ve been comparing it to the original sensor for several weeks now & the upgrade is worth it. The product is solid + backed with a wonderful team. I’ve been impressed with Biostrap’s customer service. They really do care & listen to their customers. Solid product + Customer Care Team = Success all around. Thanks Team!
EVO is good inheritor to original Biostrap. I like that it started synced faster. Biostrap customer support is great and extremely fast. I've noticed that HRV data is bit different from origin Biostrap. Is it?
The level of detail is great as I look to prepare for my endurance events. It is equipping me with informaiton to help make better decisions with sleep and effective recovery time.
Interesting data is being measured when it works properly. The time it takes to sync and the number of times a workout, biometric or sleep data is not recorded properly makes regular use of the device quite frustrating.
I had a very poor experience with the customer service team..and was extremely disappointed in how it was handled. This was my first time ordering from Biostrap and planned on purchasing much more health enhancing devices and referring. HR monitor works okay, really like the HRV but I will be returning and going with a different brand due to a poor experience with the customer service of Biostrap.
I've followed Whoop, tested Dreem but I still prefer Biostrap! Great support and contact with developers makes a big difference! Being more affordable is a closer.
I have not received it yet?
Cute and relevant. Wore out my first one!
I find I am spending so much time trying to use all the features and make sure recordings are done correctly that I lose track of my workout
I have not been able to use both of my devices together since the first week that I purchased them.
I love the data that Biostrap provides. The HRM provides even more data during a workout
Great customer service by Ramona
Great product! Going for my first year using it and its seamless and easy. The Customer Service is unparalleled in helping out.
New sensor works great! It took longer than it should have to resolve problems and get the replacement module. Otherwise, if would recommend Biostrap to help deal with sleep problems.
The customer service provided by Ramona has been superior! I have had the the wrist band fall apart twice(the downside of this story). But it has been replaced on both occasions with excellent customer service, and I hope this band has the proper corrections made to it and will hold up well. I have really enjoyed the biostrap and all the info it provides. The recent updates made to the software that keep the band in better connection to the phone have been appreciated as wel
Love Biostrap! When my wristband sensor quit working they were quick to get me set up to send in mine and get me a replacement on its way.
After owning the armband HRM for six months and having numerous problems with heart rate readings, I purchased the chest strap HRM to see if it was any better. Hands down, the chest strap HRM is far superior than the armband. Don’t waste your money on the armband, you should go with the chest strap. Note, I would have rated the chest strap 5 stars if it wasn’t for the 1 star armband.
Biostrap is rated 3.67 based on 354 reviews