Biostrap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Biostrap
Read Biostrap Reviews

About Biostrap:

OUR MISSION
Innovate with data and machine learning to deliver accurate activity and wellness tracking wearables to enable people to make impactful decisions about their health so they can perform, recover, and sleep better.

New sensor works great! It took longer than it should have to resolve problems and get the replacement module. Otherwise, if would recommend Biostrap to help deal with sleep problems.
The customer service provided by Ramona has been superior! I have had the the wrist band fall apart twice(the downside of this story). But it has been replaced on both occasions with excellent customer service, and I hope this band has the proper corrections made to it and will hold up well. I have really enjoyed the biostrap and all the info it provides. The recent updates made to the software that keep the band in better connection to the phone have been appreciated as wel
Love Biostrap! When my wristband sensor quit working they were quick to get me set up to send in mine and get me a replacement on its way.
After owning the armband HRM for six months and having numerous problems with heart rate readings, I purchased the chest strap HRM to see if it was any better. Hands down, the chest strap HRM is far superior than the armband. Don’t waste your money on the armband, you should go with the chest strap. Note, I would have rated the chest strap 5 stars if it wasn’t for the 1 star armband.
Amazing company! Always responsive and supportive and looking for ways to grow with their customers.
The base itself is of much higher quality than the original. My original base seemed to have a short in it from the very beginning and if the cord wasn't at the right angle it didn't work. The process of receiving the charger was terrible. I think the shipper lost the package and when I contacted Biostrap I was told I should call the shipper and report it lost. That didn't seem like it should be my responsibility. After all it took over a month (If I remember correctly) to receive the package, all the while I could not use my BioStrap.

Finally, the charger doesn't come with a cable or any instructions that I could find so I used a cable I could find and the charger worked for one night then started flashing. I was about ready to give up on Biostrap alltogether when I tried a different USB cable and it has been working well since.

Seems like a great product but the customer service and experience left must to be desired.
The design is great and sleek (packaging was good and not excessive) Charging dock is neat. Looking forward to seeing how it can help.
Have not taken this thing off since I got it. You guys are awesome. I have been recommending it to everyone I know!
Lots and lots of data… I would love to have someone explain what it all means!
Name is Mark, not Mary. Need to say more?
This company has alot of potential. So far, every interaction has been very positive.
It is a great product!If you have any problems they're there to help in any way they can. I appreciate everything they've done to help me.
I absolutely love it!! Wasted my money on several Fitbits. Wealth of data on the app. Very well laid out. Have recommended to several people.
This is my second Biostrap and I truly appreciate the depth of the information given. The one thing I have a concern with is the battery life of the device. The first one I had lasted a couple of days before I had to charge until the last few months when it drained very quickly. The one I just received is draining a lot faster than the first one and I've set it to minimal biometric readings. It's a great device and one I highly recommend but the battery is an issue.
The price for shipping was a rip off. Everybody is trying to get rich I understand.
Fits nice easy to put on
Great product and app overall. My main issue is I can't get external chest straps to work with the app. The wristband would be perfect if it had a longer battery life and was waterproof.
It's just not worth the money
It is working real well. It linked together quick...it is inspiring me to be better in exercise and I hope to get back to being sleep responsible
Great tech!