Biostrap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Biostrap
Read Biostrap Reviews

About Biostrap:

OUR MISSION
Innovate with data and machine learning to deliver accurate activity and wellness tracking wearables to enable people to make impactful decisions about their health so they can perform, recover, and sleep better.

My experience with Biostrap has been very positive. I find the device easy to use and helpful in my fitness journey. The Biostrap team also excels in the customer service department. They have been excellent at responding to questions and concerns with concise and helpful answers.
The site won't let me post a NEGATIVE review. Save your money and buy something else-you can record an activity for hours,verify it's recording,and when you're done there will be NO RECORD OF IT!! Also VERY SLOW when downloading data from wristband,if you move more than a few feet away from your phone it says "download interrupted". Product NOT READY for retail sales-needs improvement.
""
The Bluetooth is twitchy. The device cuts of ur workout when it wants. It gets stuck and will not upload ur data and ur screwed because the data is not saved on the device. It's not water proof. It cannot measure heart rate on it's own during a workout. U have to have a heartstrap. Fitbit is cheaper and works. Buy an ionic and save money and time while getting ur data. Also the reason I bought this was my sleep but u have to pay another 90 dollars a year to benefit from that. Huge disappointment. This thing was rushed to the market and it shows.
""
Ole school replacement takes too long and have to look up info that you have
""
I received a unit that was defective and they made getting a replacement simple. Wish all customer service was this attentive. Fingers crossed this one is more pool proof.
""
Problem not solved but you have ghosted me.
""
I have tried 2 different heart rate straps. The bio strap application sees the heart rate strap but will not collect data at all including and active workout session.. IM troubleshooting is too slow.
""
The device and service is top notch! One of the best decisions I've made lately.
""
Bought the Biostrap as I was seeking continuous biometric data tracking due to issues I'm having with my oxygen saturation being dangerously low when active and what I realized after buying it only tracks data when you are not active aka it really is only a sleep tracker. It does not track any data when you are active - unfortunately I only noticed this in the FAQs after purchasing it when I was attempting to figure out why I had so many areas in my biometrics that were blank throughout the day. I did purchase the shoe pod but all that does is count your steps when active. You can get HR while being active if you hook up an external HR monitor - which I already have with my Garmin. I'll be returning it. Completely useless in my opinion unless you only want a sleep tracker for restless legs or sleep apnea. I believe their marketing is borderline fraudulent.
""
First, if these are geared towards athletes, the bands need to be bigger. Athletes will generally carry more muscle and have thicker wrists. I am at the 2nd to last rung and if bumped, the band will fall off. Second, mine shipped without a clip for the piece that attaches to my shoelace. I reported it, but one still has not been set. This makes it impossible to track workouts because both items are required for tracking when you register both. The ankle strap is out of stock and really should be included. In summary, provide options for size of bands, ensure all pieces are included prior to shipping and include ankle strap as a default option. I really wanted this to track my sleep, recovery etc.... and possibly replace my Apple Watch. So far I am disappointed.
""
You were out of the ankle strap when I purchased the biostrap. I got an email that they were back in stock but we were traveling and I didn't get a chance to buy it. Now it is out of stock again. What gives?
""
The app doesn't track heart rate properly.
""
While I love the product and the goal - it seems that over the past couple of months that there haven't been any updates, including even addressing early issues (the post-recording quick feedback has not worked for months - always need to go back after a sleep session is finished, and add later). The algorithms for sleep still appear to be a bit off; some of the suggested presentation of movement has never come to fruition. It's a product with great promise, and the new Ethos seems even better...but appears that Biostrap could be falling behind competitors.
""
Can't say enough about the product and have been even more impressed with their quick and helpful customer service, would definitely recommend to anyone!
""
I have to say, so far I am loving my biostrap. It has been very helpful lately with my attempt to get my health in check. For example, last night I wasn't feeling very well but after sleeping for 8 hours I woke up feeling much better and the biostrap app even congratulated me on my recovery and said that my body was exhibiting signs of exhaustion last night and let me know that I had made a full recovery. Wow. The customer service team has been very helpful to me and you can tell that they care about their customers. Caitlin has taken care of all my needs so far and has made one happy customer. Thank you, keep it up!
Very good
""
Product works well. However, the customer service is poor. I put in a ticket almost a week ago and no response...
""
The Bootstrap I purchased did not sync between the sensor & smartphone. After much elimination your support team decided to mail me a replacement sensor after I returned the defective sensor. However after nearly three weeks the replacement sensor was never received, even after returning the original defective sensor in your prepaid shipping label. I returned the balance of the Biostrap items, straps, charger & cable for a full credit. The whole process took one month from my original order to never getting back to a device that worked. Support by Biotstrap is not great, can only contact them by email. There is no telephone number for a real customer support system Am not sure when and how much I will receive back on the returned device, despite paying in full for a supposedly working device. Overall a little disappointing to say the least. Richard Paris
""
Each day using my biostrap becomes more and more intuitive. It also seems that the biostrap is becoming more in tune with my biometrics. In the beginning I had my doubts. I was concerned about calorie calculation. I have an iFit chest strap heart rate monitor which is paired to my BioStrap. In the beginning, I was still running my Zephyr heart rate chest strap connected to sportstracklive along side the iFit and BioStrap. I was seeing wide gaps between calculated calorie burn at the end of my workouts in the Biostrap. Now running the Biostrap with the iFit heart rate monitor by itself the calorie calculation seem to be more in line with what my perceived rate of exertion and calorie burn should be.
""
The Biostrap team is phenomenal and provides the highest level of support for any issues and concerns! It is refreshing to see a company that values it customers and is virtually accessible 24/7. Major kudos to Biostrap - please keep up the outstanding work!
Biostrap is rated 3.60 based on 275 reviews