Biostrap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Biostrap
Read Biostrap Reviews

About Biostrap:

OUR MISSION
Innovate with data and machine learning to deliver accurate activity and wellness tracking wearables to enable people to make impactful decisions about their health so they can perform, recover, and sleep better.

I have been using Biostrap for a few months and am finding that I rely on it to assess my sleeping patterns and recovery to optimize my training schedule.
I use it to monitor my sleep, HRV, rhr, etc. daily. I know instantly why things have changed. I can relate the changes to my daily activities, sleep, foods, or water intake. Allows you a peak under the hood.
looking forward to rocking it in 2021.
Amazing service and an even better product!
My new Biostrap Evo is working well. I’ve only had it for two days but so far so good. My wife also ordered one and it is not working but support is helping. I have had good results with Biostrap support in the past. Hopefully that continues.
Beautiful Color , Great strap.
Your watch is extremely inaccurate and customer service is terrible. DO NOT RECOMMEND
The original band is so easy to put on compared to the second generation band. I’m still waiting for the newest band to see the ease of putting it on
We’re only offered black and gray. Colors not that important since I just wear it to bed.
More accurate and comfortable
Much faster sync and longer battery life. Good update!
I love how to tracks my sleep and everything
This style doesn’t fall off like the “v” clasp version.
Overall, it is performing very similar to the 1st gen, and am happy with that. I am disappointed that it shipped with the wrong strap.
Made me enthused again - the old one’s battery would not last through the night and monitoring my sleep was what I got it for in the first place. Not only does the battery last over a day, but the nighttime data gathering is much more complete for all parameters. Looking forward to exploring what data I can gather with the new chest strap.
I’ve been an early adopter of the Biostrap system and I can’t be a bigger fan! It helps me understand how my body behaves after workouts (not just during) as it analyzes biometrics throughout the day as needed and the sleep information is literally something I depend on daily! I’m sure there’s lots of other different wearables on the market, but nothing ever informed me as well as Biostrap!
I have only used it for few nights but it gives good information on sleep. My husband used it first for about 6 days.
I like that it syncs faster, and the battery lasts longer, but honestly, those are the only changes I’ve noticed. My sister has one and says the same thing. Overall, I’m kind of regretting the “upgrade,” mostly because it seems like it was kind of a waste of money. I’m happy to be wearing and using my biostrap, and still love it. I just think for me, the upgrade was unnecessary.
Very unclear customer service. Product delivery is very untimely.
I have only received part of my pre-order at this time. Hopefully the strap I was ordered will ship soon.
Biostrap is rated 3.67 based on 414 reviews