Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioglow Wood Fuels
Read Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

About Bioglow Wood Fuels:

Our mission is to bring quality wood fuel, via the internet, direct to customers and wholesalers, at the most competitive prices in the market. We are able to fulfil orders from single test boxes to thousands of tonnes of wood pellets, heat logs and kiln-dried logs.

info@bioglow.co.uk

67 Wingate Square, London,

Tell us how Bioglow Wood Fuels made you happy
Great delivery. Long lasting fire. Very satisfactory.
Thank you! Very quick and efficient service and all exactly as described.
Excellent professional service, looking forward to a warm winter
I have used Bioglow previously and always get excellent service
A good service very prompt and very quick service
Excellent product and excellent service! Used them before and never failed me yet.
great fuel and very efficient delivery
I have now bought 3 pallets of fine white ruf heating logs. They give off a great heat, with very little ash and come in handy reusable packs. The delivery drivers have been very obliging and manoeuvred the pallet as close to my woodstore as possible. They are also economical.
Excellent service from the time of ordering to the delivery day. Good communication to let us know the progress of the order and the delivery date and time.
Good company to deal with, as I received a call from the lady in the office to confirm my order and gave me information on the delivery date.. product arrived on time and in good condition. Would recommend.
Bioglow offer a range of excellent products at a good price. Great company to deal with - friendly communication throughout and they delivered our shipment to the far north of Scotland exactly when they said it would be delivered. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to other customers.
through the coming winter great value for money At first found e-mail form difficult to order.Rang direct very helpful and patient so I did order
I have been using Bioglow for soft and hardwood logs for 18 months now after some questionable experiences with 2 other suppliers. I have found their products excellent quality and super value for money. Delivery quick too...I live in Highland Scotland...order on a Monday morning ..delivered to my door on Thursday. What more can you ask!!
first time customer, prices seemed good - service faultless
We purchased 2 pallets of RUF heat logs last year 2020. We had our heat logs delivered in less than a week from placing the order to delivery. I recently purchased another pallet of RUF heat logs. It took less than a week from placing the order to delivery, excellent service taking into account that we live in the Western Isles. Excellent value for money. Highly recommend the RUF heat logs. We are fortunate enough to have inside storage for bulk orders.
Excellent service. Received order in 2 days
The very best helpful and friendly service and have now tried the oak blocks The best so far.
Choose Bioglow? Why did I choose Bioglow? When buying logs you need to know If they burn fast, or they burn slow, And it's an important thing, That when they burn, they're not smoking, Because pollution is not good, So I believe that we should Buy the very best we can, And Biologs are better than Coal and coke and cut up logs, And the reason is because, They are formulated so They burn the way we want them to Slowly with a lot of heat, And no smoke, they are a treat, So Bioglow they are the best, Get some yourself, they pass the test!
The load was very uniform in size and arrived promptly.
An excellent service, delivery very prompt. Would definitely order from Bioglow again. The only down side to our delivery was that it was an 18 ton lorry. at kerbside, approximately 100-120 metres away from final storage location.
Bioglow Wood Fuels is rated 4.85 based on 180 reviews