Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioglow Wood Fuels
Read Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

About Bioglow Wood Fuels:

Our mission is to bring quality wood fuel, via the internet, direct to customers and wholesalers, at the most competitive prices in the market. We are able to fulfil orders from single test boxes to thousands of tonnes of wood pellets, heat logs and kiln-dried logs.

info@bioglow.co.uk

67 Wingate Square, London,

Tell us how Bioglow Wood Fuels made you happy
If I could give them a 0 I would. I purchased ruff briquettes. The delivery company left the order on the road and took off. Didn't try and knock and ask where we would like the order put down. Most of the order was not packaged! It was apparent that it had been this way for awhile, as briquettes where separating and falling apart. I contacted the company to let them know of my displeasure and the said they would send me a new bag they where developing, that was eco-friendly.
We are very sorry for the poor delivery experience and inadequate packaging. We aim to provide good service and quality products and have raised a complaint with both the supplier and the delivery contractor. If rare cases when there is a problem with an order, our customers receive adequate compensation or replacement. We will be in touch with you directly to arrange this.
The product is great but having to carry the product into the house because they delivered it on a pallet in the road outside my house (which is an extremely busy road) was not only very inconvenient, also a bit dangerous.
Bioglow supplies quality fuel at a reasonable price. The company is efficient, the website is straightforward, and the fuel always arrives on time. Very good company to deal with.
Excellent quality kiln-dried logs .. highly recommended.
Great quality heat logs at a very reasonable price. Ordering was straight forward and delivery arrived on time. Would definitely use Bioglow again.
Quick delivery, very pleased with the blocks, they burn really well with very little ash
great service
Product was excellent but delivery was poor. The pallet was poorly wrapped and was falling apart, the delivery driver only just managed to remove it from the lorry before the logs started falling from the pallet.
We are very sorry for the poor wrapping. The supplier of this product recently purchased a new packaging line that should result in better quality of the packaging. We have also invested in a number of pallet covers to protect pallets during delivery. This should prevent this issue going forward. We will be in touch directly to offer a discount on your next order.
Have not used them yet as weather still so mild. Delivery fine and accommodated difficult access to my home. Pallet wrapped in plastic. Not good. Need to find biodegradable or recyclable plastic.
I've ordered from Bioglow twice now. Each time the buying process has been effortless. The delivery process, not so much. On the first occasion, it turned out that the truck was too long to safely reverse around the angle from the narrow road into the long drive where the logs were to be delivered, and the ground was too uneven for the forklift. The driver was friendly and helpful, and advised me to request delivery with a smaller vehicle next time. I then had to ferry the full pallet of briquettes in five trips with the car from the road to the wood shed. It took me over an hour to get the wood shed stocked. With this most recent order, I made sure to request a smaller delivery vehicle. However, the Bioglow website mentioned that only three-quarter pallets could be delivered in such a truck. I weighed the options and decided it was more important to get the logs as close to the wood shed as possible. On the day before delivery, I was contacted by the depot to arrange a suitable time. When I asked them to confirm the size of the vehicle, I was told they didn't have any trucks of that size delivering to my area. Again, the driver was extremely helpful and apologetic, but I had to repeat the ferrying process this year - and I only got three-quarters of the briquettes I had last year. Hopefully they last long enough. I appreciate that the variety of locations to which Bioglow logs are delivered may be logistically challenging, but it's not outside the bounds of possibility to keep an up-to-date database of delivery vehicles and connect it via an API to the Bioglow website so that customers have an accurate idea of what to expect when it comes to delivery before they make a purchase. A 7-tonne truck could easily have reversed into the drive and along the 100 metres or so to the wood shed to deliver a full pallet of briquettes. Boof, job done. As it is, 3 out of 5 stars, and a sore back.
Very prompt delivery. Just what I wanted.
The system is fare better than Wood or Coal , good heat is provided, and a clean burn with minimum waste to get rid rid of, unfortunately the delivery was damaged and we lost two packs, it was reported and we were offered an item in lieu, This has not arrived.
Very quick delivery . Good value fuel ,burns Very hot and clean . Impressed.
wood was wet,price high,delivery is not on time.
A bit messier than heatlogs as they flake a little in storage but good burn and great value
Our delivery of a half pallet of Oak Nestro Logs was quick and efficient. The driver was very polite and helpful, wheeling the pallet across the street and into our garage. These logs are easy to light, clean to transport around the house, burn with great heat, leave virtually no ash and lock good on our open fires. The only downside is that they burn away rather quickly. Perhaps inevitable given their other virtues. I will definitely buy again, but also order some more dense briquettes to put on top of the logs to slow down the burning process. I will speak to Bioglow to see what is suitable.
The best I have bought, nice and easy to light, high heat output and long lasting. Highly recommended
These are excellent and really deliver when it comes to supplying briquettes which last and put out a lot of heat... I think this year's batch are even better than before...
Fantastic company to buy from, they made every aspect easy & free delivery is a great bonus! Haven't burnt any yet- decorating has prevented that, but can't wait! The logs are long, solid and heavy. Optimistic! Kind regards & thank you Sue Dennis
Excellent product, helpful staff when rang regarding delivery delay. Sorted next day delivery. Very satisfied.
Bioglow Wood Fuels is rated 4.76 based on 268 reviews