Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioglow Wood Fuels
Read Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

About Bioglow Wood Fuels:

Our mission is to bring quality wood fuel, via the internet, direct to customers and wholesalers, at the most competitive prices in the market. We are able to fulfil orders from single test boxes to thousands of tonnes of wood pellets, heat logs and kiln-dried logs.

info@bioglow.co.uk

67 Wingate Square, London,

Tell us how Bioglow Wood Fuels made you happy
delivered in window and on time. Pinkay logs light easily, and give a good heat, quite quickly.
Been using Bioglow for a couple of years now. Very reasonable prices, deliver when they say they will. Have had trouble with other suppliers in the past so appreciate their professional approach. Will continue to use them.
Excellent service, well presented and packaged. Quick delivery and would certainly recommend. Good clean source of heat .
Quick delivery and better wrapped heat logs - the RUF logs this year being a much firmer block yet burning steadily and giving out a good heat in our rather small stove/boiler. It would be good to know if the wrappers are recyclable or possibly can be composted.
Great service and excellent product. I will buy again next year. Malcolm Brown
Great service quick to deliver excellent heat logs
The birch blocks are well priced, burn very well with little ash. I'll definitely re-order from Bioglow.
Good quality product, overall very good value.
After placing several orders over recent years, I do rate this company as very good. Delivery is fast and efficient although you will need to put aside a whole day waiting for delivery. Prices are in-line with the market as a whole, with occasional offers providing extra value. Their Nestro heatlogs are one of the very best I have used [over 10 years]. Although they are softwood, compaction is extremely high and provides at least 2 hours burn time with minimal expansion. Heatlogs are very well packed on a pallet Recommended.
I have been using Bioglow since 201, had one issue of poorly packed pallet, the office sorted it out. Other than that always on time, good price and good communications.
Excellent service and would highly recommend Bioglow. Ordered a palette of round briquettes and they were delivered within a few days. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family...
All staff were extremely helpful when I placed my telephone order for a pallet delivery of Pini key heat logs. Delivery was on time and driver very helpful when transferring the pallet to my drive. No Delivery damage and impressed with the heat from my logs.
A sensibly priced good quality product
I use Bioglow for my Lumpwood Charcoal. The price is excellent and the delivery was brilliant with hardly any pieces broken up. The price of the fuel is good, when compared with others and my Kamado burns long and hot.
Excellent service in all respect, delivery was first class and fast especially as I'm in the western isles. Great logs and a great price.
Excellent service,and the delivery to the door is just the best anyone could expect. Well done
Clear easy to use website, delivery was spot on time and placed snuggly in the garage. We will be using bioglow again. Ank Grimsby.
Came when expected and the fuel burns well
Very Happy...Great products and price.
Good service and helpful communication .
Bioglow Wood Fuels is rated 4.85 based on 213 reviews