Blyth Academy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blyth Academy Online
Read Blyth Academy Online Reviews
The flexibility offered by the programme and the support from the academic and non-academic staff make it a great learning experience for the students
I find that the administrative staff at Blyth are incredibly helpful and quick to respond to all my requests for support or information.

I feel the courses are very, very text heavy and take much longer than any other online courses. This is an area in which I think Blyth can improve. I also feel that the module content should be carefully reviewed against the assessment pieces, as there is often a disconnect (either the assessment pieces contain information not in the modules, or they contain questions which are much more difficult than the examples explored in class).
It has been a wonderful experience having my children enrolled to do a few online courses at Blyth Academy Online from Trinidad and Tobago.
Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed with the online course my daughter took. Often, she had to wait more than a week for responses to questions she had and when I contacted the instructor by email asking for a phone call there was no response. It ended up taking much longer than planned to complete the course due to the lack of responsiveness. Wouldn't recommend at all but maybe the in-class experience is better.
We are taking BAO because we lived in different countries. We are living in HK. Under the pandemic situation, no matter local school or online course, things go via Web Based class. By either ways, the class format are the same. Therefore, why settle for the less. We found that BAO is much more complete and flexible. The online assignment and online exam can be proceeded in our own schedule. Most importantly, there is no politically brainwash materials in the content of the BAO courses. We want to encourage our kid with proper value system, justices and freedom.
My child just finished a few online courses with Blyth Academy. We were very impressed with the school.
My son took Grade 12 Functions at Blyth this past fall and had a very good experience.
His teacher Mrs. McBride was very helpful and accommodating to my son's needs and questions and always checked in with him to make sure he was feeling comfortable and was on track with the schedule they had built together at the beginning of the course.
Very organized and user friendly.
This is our first semester with Blyth and we found the courses to be well prepared, challenging and thought provoking. Everyone is responsive to any questions we have. I would highly recommend it.
The self-paced approach was convenient. The Brightspace program was a bit hard to navigate at first but my daughter figured it out fairly quickly. The teacher was very encouraging. Assignments were usually marked within a few days. The final exam was monitored through an external agency and my daughter struggled with the accent of the proctor but eventually they sorted out the technical issues and the exam went fine.
BLYTH Academy is a really good high school,my kid feel free and relaxed to learn things ,It makes more chance to let my kid to communicate with other students and it is a better way to learn as the second language.
Satisfied with the professionalism. My daughter Sareena Shaukat Awan speaks highly of the teachers and support staff.

Blyth Academy Online has exceeded my expectations of online learning. I have been impressed by the selection of courses, the teachers, and the online resources provided for students.
Bad experience especially with two Physics courses taken. Teachers are not consistent with their/course requirements and not tolerant at all. They change course requirements, rephrase your answers to remove points so it was quite depressing to complete these courses.
online courses access is optimal. Assessments and homework are various and use of digital materials is very pedagogical for student. Teachers are available, correct rapidly the assessments and are constructive in their comments, always caring. Staff at BAO is always really reactive and helpful ! First experience and really positive.
My daughter has been enjoying her classes at Blyth Academy Online. The teachers are always available to help or answer questions.
My experiences with any and all staff and faculty has been outstanding - from technical support, to office staff, to teachers, the support we have received has been beyond outstanding.
the teacher take so long to communicate to students and up to now my son failed to reach business final test. thanks .
Thank you for taking the time to review Blyth Academy Online. Our average teacher response time is tracked through our learning management system and averages less than 24 hours during weekdays, we’re sorry that this did not meet your expectations. We hope you consider Blyth Academy Online in the future.
Excellent online courses , extremely organized and very qualified instructors.
Thank you !
The online course content was very clearly laid out. Instructor feedback was detailed and encouraged improvement when necessary.
Our daughter really liked the support she got and the app for online learning with Blyth.
Blyth Academy Online is rated 4.49 based on 67 reviews