Blyth Academy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blyth Academy Online
Read Blyth Academy Online Reviews
the teacher take so long to communicate to students and up to now my son failed to reach business final test. thanks .
Thank you for taking the time to review Blyth Academy Online. Our average teacher response time is tracked through our learning management system and averages less than 24 hours during weekdays, we’re sorry that this did not meet your expectations. We hope you consider Blyth Academy Online in the future.
Excellent online courses , extremely organized and very qualified instructors.
Thank you !
The online course content was very clearly laid out. Instructor feedback was detailed and encouraged improvement when necessary.
Our daughter really liked the support she got and the app for online learning with Blyth.
Blyth is an excellent online school. Many choices, terrific and supportive teacher. I have had three daughters taking courses with them and the girls were very pleased with their experience. The systems are laid out well for the students without a requirement for being online. Work is marked quickly with constructive comments.
My son thrived at Blythe. The support staff and teachers are very personable and extremely knowledgeable making it not only an easy transition but one I would happily recommend. My only regret is not sending him sooner.
Blyth Academy Online is very organized. Because they have been doing this for a long time, there are very few glitches or tech issues. If there was an issue, their team was quick to respond and went above and beyond to resolve the problem. I always felt like everyone was there to support and help, eventhough there weren't any in-person classes. My son took a totally on-line course and everything was very well laid out and the platform was easy to use. I wouldn't hesitate to use Blyth during Covid because unlike other institutions who have just begun to figure out the virtual learning thing, Blyth already has it down. Everything is in place and ready to go. The constructive feedback I have: it would be nice if the student could have a face to face welcome or quick meet during the course occasionally.
I LOVE
outstanding
Very well put together courses. A lot of selection. Just need a little more access to the online teacher.
The entire process from registration to completion was easy, and the staff at Blyth was always responsive to any questions. Our son found the way the Advanced Functions course was taught very effective. The teacher was fantastic and he ensured the content was being understood by having verbal/video components for the assignments/mid-term. Highly recommended!!!
My daughter completed the course in a timely manner. She felt like she understood the material and had a good experience.
High standards of education level which gives enough time for the student to understand and cooperate with the teachers
Teaching staff excellent and committed to student excellence. I give the staff 5 stars and the concept 5 stars. I gave a lower overall reading for the following issues:
1. Course description doesn’t always match the course content. This happened in context of a Grade 12 health class which required a minimum of 8 weeks of journalling. This was an issue for my child to get his in before the deadline. He was able to switch without financial penalty but he had already done about several days work when the deadline issue became apparent. I would give course descriptions a 4 star due to this one issue.
2. Had a lot of technical issues with proctoring exams and technical issues with the support related to it. Was quite disappointing to see my son experience the stress of the prep for the exam and the letdown caused the proctoring system failing. For his learning purposes it was a good life lesson. However I dont think Blythe responded well. I understand Blythe relies on that third party operating out of India. But Blythe didnt seem to know about the problem at the time and provided no information during the outage or after the outage. This happened during both his exam. Once he got a notice from a proctor that he was late but he couldn’t sign in. My son to email the third party about refunds. In the end we paid for more sessions and they didn’t fully refund us. Never took it up with Blythe as it was clear thar Blythe didn’t see it as their issue despite it being under the Blythe brand. (I give 2 stars)

Face it, Blythe Online is a technology company and needs full-time technology staff during all hours that students are writing exams. You have to be the on the ball and responsive. Can’t outsource outside the brand. You need live people to respond to students who can’t access Blythe technology which includes Blythe exams supported by third parties.

Overall 4 is a good rating and far above any rating I would give the TDSB or competitor online schools that my son accessed. So keep it up and improve your technology staff and you will do well for the student.
The staff has been accommodating to me and my children. The staff has taught the children in an effective manner.
My daughter took the Kinesiology course grade 12. She found it interesting and challenging. She found her teacher supportive and available within 24 hours of reaching out via email. She is now taking a Business course with Blythe. I would highly recommmend taking a course from Blythe if your child is a self starter, independent learner.
Found that Blyth Academy was flexible with courses and available to help the student chart a course forward.
The course itself was fine, however, there were extreme challenges with requests made in light of authentic covid-related challenges and individual education plans. The administration was inflexible and the process outlandish.
Our ton took Grade 11 math. The course was well organized, professionally run and of a good standard. The teacher was responsive to our son's questions. We were very pleased with the course.
My son took two courses with Blyth Academy Online. Both teachers were helpful and available for questions or advice whenever he asked. The courses were extremely well laid out with interesting content and he knew where he stood at all times regarding his marks. The exam process was also very smooth. I would highly recommend .
Only positives to say. Going to blyth has literally been a life saver for my child. She’s gone from hating school and missing weeks at a time to being excited to attend and is now on the honour roll! She is finally achieving what I knew she was capable of!
Blyth Academy Online is rated 4.59 based on 51 reviews