Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
I bought the SUNFLOWER VIBE MAXI. Took ages to arrive and then looks like a very poor copy of the amazing dress in the photo.
Color was more like a nude, rather than a lemon color, which the photo and name imply. The fabric was 100% synthetic, not the cotton blend they say on the description. The length of sleeves and length of dress is shorter than the photos (I’m no model @ 163 cm.) The slight pleating which is evident in the pics, washes out after the first wash, so u r left with something that looks nothing like the photos. Plus stitching in front Seam is coming apart after first wash. Forget about a refund. Despite their promise of refund if not satisfied. The fine print says no refund on sale items and guess what, ALL THEIR ITEMS ARE ALWAYS ‘ON SALE’.
Terrible customer service. Only offered a very small refund, even tho they are selling under false pretense, by lying about the fabric and using photos which don’t represent the actual product they are selling. I Would never have bought this dress if I had known this was what I was getting. Buyer beware
I ordered a long sleeve dress and received a short sleeve dress in a different pattern. After countless emails, they finally offered to return IF I pay to ship to China (even though they claim to be a UK company). The dress I received is clearly not the dress pictured. This is a scam company and should NOT be trusted. They also do not have a customer service phone number to discuss with a live person.
Not only did it take weeks to get here but they delivered to the wrong address and I had to search my neighborhood for it. It wasn’t even a house close to me. Then once I received only 2 out of 3 items I found that they didn’t fit and the quality of the material was TERRIBLE. I asked for a refund and a return address and they told me no. WORST SHOP. Don’t order from them.
This is a scam, do not buy from this company. They make cheap poor quality replicas of the actual dresses in China that are unwearable. Stay away from this company.
Over a month, and they haven’t even sent me shipping information. Wish I’d have read the reviews before ordering.
I didn’t receive what I ordered and paid for. They sent me a completely different outfit.
Don't be fooled by their "deals" as the dresses are not true to size. They run small and short for any tall ladies out there. You cannot return them and they will offer you a "creative solution" where you only have to pay shipping, which costs more than the discount off the dress. Don't waste your money. I'm very disappointed in the customer service. Thumbs down.
Do Not Order From this Company! I Ordered a dress and when it finally came in a month and a half later it looked nothing like the picture on the website with the top being too small and the bottom being too big. The material was so poor and cheap and the inside of the dress was completely frayed. When I emailed them for a refund they emailed me back asking me to take pictures of the item which I told them I did not have time to do and they should know what item they had sent me and the next day they emailed me that my item did not qualify for a refund. I emailed them back for a reason why I didn’t qualify and got no response. I would never buy from this site again! They don’t have a phone number Listed so that you can call and speak to someone I guess that is their way of ignoring you through email.
This is a super cheap Chinese store with terrible clothes.

I ordered two dresses. One looked cute on, but the material was so sheer that you could tell nude panties were a slightly different nude than my skin. Also, there was some beading at the end of a tie that was shattered when I got it. The second dress was also a very low quality and scratch material and did not look like what the model was wearing. It took almost a month to be delivered as well. I went to return the dresses, but when the website says "free returns" they do not mean it and there are a bunch of hoops to jump through. You still have to pay for shipping (to China), the original packaging cannot be damaged, you have to print out your receipt because they do not send one, and THEY DO NOT LET YOU RETURN SALE ITEMS. Their whole website is on sale at all times so the policy is a scam.
This website is terrible. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! Shipping took over 1 month, and the dress was not at all what I expected. The material is cheap and synthetic. I'm sure this is sweat shop in China!
Total false advertising from the pictures to the return policy. The items are not even close to looking like the pictures and they state they are 100 customer satisfaction guarantee and 30day money back but they don’t honor that if it’s on sale, so their whole website (which they fail to mention, you have to really dig to find that info).
I wish I could give this company zero stars. Absoultely a scam. I ordered 3 items, they took forever to show up, are of terrible quality, and look nothing like they do online. Any other company I've ordered from that I needed to return/exchange items with is very understanding and causes no trouble at all. Consistant with other reviews, all this company offered me was another free item, as long as I paid shipping. There's not a chance in hell that I was going to give them any more money for more trash on my front door step. Of course, as a fraudulant company does, their refund policy is ridulously strict and in hardly any circumstances are full refunds an option. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. IT IS TRASH. GO TO SAVED BY THE DRESS INSTEAD. Cannot xpress in words how awful my experience has been.
POOR QUALITY. FALSE ADVERTISING.
Quality of both of 2 dresses that I've ordered recently was so poor. Nothing liked pictures and descriptions on their website. One dress was made of chiffon with no lining. Absolutely transparent. And this was advertised as "top quality material". I've asked to return and get a full refund but was refused as this was on Sale. Their manufacturing sites are from different places in China (i have received my orders from different senders from China). So clothing quality consistancy is not guaranteed.
I have been trying to receive a refund since 30th June. It seems impossible - I am just being fobbed off again and again. I will never use Etsy or FashBoho again. Feel I have been lied to and stolen from. Never EVER had such bad/dishonest service. Please do not use this company.
I have been ordering from Boho Factory for over a year, every few weeks I get something new. I have had 2 problems. Both were fixed relatively quickly. I usually order 3-4 items at a time. And on two occasions, one item has been missing. I make it aware to the company via their support email address and they send me their apologies with a credit for the amount I spent on the dresses, plus a few dollars extra for the trouble.

The material of course could be a bit stronger than it is, and I don't feel like I'm a big person but I wear an xlarge in their size so if I was any bigger in the bust/hips I wouldn't be able to buy from them.

All in all, I like wearing their dresses (they offer other items like shoes and jewelry but I haven't purchased them so I can't comment on their quality).
EXTREMELY DISSAPPOINTED - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
I purchased four garments and they do not look like the garments advertised on the internet. The material is cheap and three items are see-through. There are no labels on the items, only a label to tell you the size. The garments came straight from China with no correspondence enclosed in the parcel. READ THE RERUND POLICY CAREFULLY.
This company is a joke. I am a very patient person but I have never got the run around about a return as much as I have from them. The product was cheap quality and didn't resemble the product I purchased at all. I have been trying to get the information to return the product I purchased for almost a week. There is a 14 day return policy but, instead of providing the information I need they are sending snarky email responses. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU PURCHSE FROM THIS COMPANY!! This is the 1st time I have ever dont any type of company review but this is truly ridiculous.
Not only did I wait 4-5 months to get my bathing suit, but it looks absolutely nothing like the picture. I never leave reviews on anything but this situation is different. Definitely do not buy from this store.
Absolute scam!!! Do not buy from this company. After purchase I did not recieve a tracking number. Upon enquiring as to where my package was, the runaround started. Some of the excuses were, " We have been busy with New Year Sales". " We are currently experiencing a backlog with out courier".
" We have sent a request to our management to speed up your delivery" ALL LIES!! I was fortunate enough to pay through Paypal who have resolved my case and refunded me my $$$.
I hope others don't get fooled by this SCAM company.
Trash scam
Took over a month for a swimsuit. I’m waiting for a refund. Do not order from this company. I’m looking for more places to post this review.
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 513 reviews