Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Not only did I wait 4-5 months to get my bathing suit, but it looks absolutely nothing like the picture. I never leave reviews on anything but this situation is different. Definitely do not buy from this store.
Absolute scam!!! Do not buy from this company. After purchase I did not recieve a tracking number. Upon enquiring as to where my package was, the runaround started. Some of the excuses were, " We have been busy with New Year Sales". " We are currently experiencing a backlog with out courier". " We have sent a request to our management to speed up your delivery" ALL LIES!! I was fortunate enough to pay through Paypal who have resolved my case and refunded me my $$$. I hope others don't get fooled by this SCAM company.
Trash scam
Took over a month for a swimsuit. I’m waiting for a refund. Do not order from this company. I’m looking for more places to post this review.
The products on the website are spell and the gypsy, they use their photos
If I could give this company zero stars, I would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I have been waiting 3 weeks since my original order date for any sort of order status or shipping details. When I reached out through their customer service I repeatedly get a verbatim email stating they are inundated with orders and will update with me ASAP. When asked for further information, they are unable to give any information. In addition, they will provide a refund eventhough my order is not ready.
Who has two thumbs and got ripped off HARD online recently? This girl. It's super embarrassing, and only maybe the third time I've been taken for a proper ride, but here is my experience: 1) See lovely looking dress online 2) Wait a month for a partial shipment of order 3) Dress is awful quality- paper thin, missing a belt, unwearable. 4) Contact customer support, request refund because the item is not fit for purpose. 5) Company will not comply with consumer law- they are selling in Australia and are bound by it. 6) Back and forth emails. I don't know how many times I have had to tell them that I don't want an exchange because why would I want to wait for another shitty dress? 7) They won't cancel the rest of my order, even though it hasn't shipped yet. 8) Finally agree to refund if I pay shipping 9) Agree that it is my right to post my experiences to all and sundry. So here we are 😀 Do your due diligence online and always, always check the reviews for stores that are selling cute things for apparently reasonable prices. It hurts my pride SO MUCH to have failed at online shopping, because it's (so sadly) one of the things I list on resumes under 'Misc. Skills'.
Really wish I would have been smart and read these reviews first!! Terrible terrible quality clothing. Now I’m worried I won’t be refunded my money...
This is a FRAUD. It was made and shipped from China. I’m sorry but I have to scream: “SHIT QUALITY compared to what I have paid for”. The two dress look nothing like the picture (looks like they copied and stole pictures from other legit website). Lesson learned. Waited a month to get this item. I’m very upset. It is a waste.
It is a scam DO NOT BUY from boho factory, I placed an order 1 month back still didn't receive any of my items. No shipping details, no answer to my emails, they blocked my email somehow. Don’t fall for it.. they are big liars and thieves they take your money and disappear. Be careful.
DO NOT BUY!!!!I am very disappointed, I haven’t received my order, they keeping giving me a different delivery date. I have received all my parcels separated, the quality was way under of the pictures the show online. Do not buy of them, you better buying from aliexpress and pay less.
Absolutely disgraceful service, some of my purchases never arrived and then the ones that did were disgraceful quality. So very disappointing never again will I buy online. And to top it off I asked for the refund policy and was blocked from there email. Disgraceful
What an awful experience. Bought the Elegant escape dress in the hopes of getting the same dress as on the photos. The photos on the website was extremely misleading! Got a "dress" made out of flimsy material that doesn't look like the photos at all. The stitching looks like it could've been done by a child. And when I opened the package the dress had an extremely gross smell. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. Please don't waste your money on this site.
I purchased The Flamingo Fire Mini and the Retro Butterfly. The Flamingo isn’t too bad , it looks alright on but I was expecting a cotton mix fabric and instead received a dress made from extremely thin almost umbrella like material- it gets hot and doesn’t feel great on your skin at all . The Retro butterfly dress however does not look like it does in the image on the website . It has hardly any shape and the sleeves on it are all wrong ! They are the same size all the way down and are quite thin. Also the dress has loose threads everywhere from where it hasn’t been finished properly. How they can charge $39.99 for it I don’t know , and that’s their “sale “ price which isn’t true either . I didn’t bother returning the retro butterfly dress as I have to pay for postage just to return it. So disappointing as the website looks very credible. I won’t be shopping from this site again as their prices are robbery for their subpar products.
Bought two items got only one and the it’s nothing like the photo. It’s basically not even worth $5.00 and I paid $40. I will never ever buy anything on line from today because of this company
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
It has been two weeks and my items have not been shipped so I attempted to make contact to ask when they were going to send- three emails to three different email addresses, 2 facebook messages, one community post- no reply to any. I have reported this company to my bank and the AFP as engaging in fraud.
Ordered two dresses. One is completely missing the inside lining that it said it came with and said it was one size fits S-XL.. it's extremely tight and I'm usually a M. The second one, the slit goes all the way up to my belly button, and it's completely see through. Now it won't even let me return anything. Worst site ever.
Do not shop here! I made a large order and nothing fits! I even bought larges and I'm a size 6. It's all shipped from China and takes a long time. Couldn't get ahold of customer service through the phone or by email. The return window is I believe only 2 weeks and you can't return if anything you bought was on sale, which was most of my things. Buyer beware on this one.
HORRIBLE!!!! The only reason getting 1 star is because I cant give zero. Ordered a bathing suit followed the size chart and even ordered up a size the bottoms were huge and top way too small. Tried to call company no matter when I called recording immediately says helping other customers visit website for more contact info. The only other way to contact is via email. You email and they respond once a day IF you are lucky and they never truly help they keep repeating themselves just rewording their last response slightly. I have begged for us to resolve this as I am leaving for vacation and need a bathing suite and still nothing at all. Absolutely horrible and disgusting company DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM but if you do and product is not what you wanted or expected just throw in the garage because trust me trying to resolve it with this company will leave you so FRUSTRATED with no resolve at the end!!!!
Boho Factory is rated 1.38 based on 528 reviews