Bookbyte Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookbyte
Read Bookbyte Reviews

About Bookbyte:

Since we began as a home-based enterprise in 1999 we have grown steadily, thanks to our customers, yet retained that family-style approach to doing business that we think is the real key to our success. We treat our staff like we would ourselves, and they, in turn, go the extra mile for customers like you.

Our friendly and experienced customer service team is committed to helping you every step of the way. Like replying to your emails or chats courteously and promptly, and making sure that when you reach out to us, we provide you with the answers you're looking for.

Tell us how Bookbyte made you happy
Fair pricing.
Excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I certainly understand your frustration not receiving the kind of payment you were expecting for an order. Our records show that full payment of $72.14 was issued to your PayPal account on 8/19/2021 and your book was not rejected. You may need to log into your PayPal account to accept these funds if you have not yet already. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team. Thank you, Bookbyte
Sold used books. Free shipping. Received check in the mail today. Took about two weeks from drop off at post office until the check was received.
No complaints. Sent my books in and was paid shortly after they arrived through Pay Pal Thank you
Very easy process
SO EASY!! Quick, easy transaction. Boxed up my books, attached the shipping label, shipped at no charge & within days, I had the money in my PayPal. 👍
Easy to work with!
You quoted my book return as being worth a little over $100, and I got a check for $13 because the books I sent that were validated and accepted with an ISBN by the website were suddenly 'not accepted' once you got them. 2 of the books were brand new, and were rejected.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can certainly understand your frustration not receiving the payment you were expecting. When you placed the buyback order, you were given a quote based on the ISBN that was entered. This is not a guarantee you will receive this amount as all books are carefully inspected by our processing team upon arrival. We have received and processed the textbooks that you sent, however unfortunately the books that we received were not the books that you were originally quoted for. Payment that was issued for your order was based on the books that we actually received from you. Your Bookbyte.com account was updated to reflect this on 7/2/2021. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team. Thank you, Bookbyte
Wow! Easy to upload my college books and the price was right! Received my check the following week!
Great transaction & value for my used books.
I was able to do just what I wanted and sell my unwanted used textbooks back
It was easy to use! No issues at all!
Responded quickly to questions via email, very fair and very quick sale. Thank you!!
Selling back my book was easy and the payout was fast!
Very easy to work with. Website and selling books could not have been easier. Will definitely use this service again!
BookByte was very fast in reviewing and paying for my books. They offered wonderful prices for them. I am very pleased with the company.
Easy to use. Good communication.
I thought the transaction was very simple and I had no issues. I will be using Boobyte again and recommending it to friends.
I am happy with this service. Their offer seems fair, the shipping process is straightforward, and the payout is prompt.
I just received my check today. The process was very easy. Thanks Bookbyte. Rebecca
Bookbyte is rated 4.89 based on 892 reviews