BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Matt P
"Sooks were lost by USPS and BookPal got us hooked up within 24 hours. These guys communicated efficiently and often, and there was never any doubt that they would deliver. Highly recommend this company and their folks!!"
Lisa S
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
"We ordered 4 titles, you shipped them separately, but invoiced in only one document. This split shipping caused problems on customs, this books had final destination Peru. We still can't get them all out from customs."
Hi Ricardo, thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Customs regulations are out of our control, but we can reach out to try and resolve the situation on your behalf. A member of our Operations team will be in touch shortly.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 525 reviews