BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Matt P
"Sooks were lost by USPS and BookPal got us hooked up within 24 hours. These guys communicated efficiently and often, and there was never any doubt that they would deliver. Highly recommend this company and their folks!!"
Lisa S
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
"Terrible. I wanted to process 2 orders and then I received email that books are out of print. But this after I already processed and paid for the books. Absolutely terrible. Do not recommend."
Thank you for your honesty. I'm sorry to hear that these products were not up-to-date on our website. That is a pain! We are working to improve this for all of our titles. Also, when placing an order on our website with a credit card, it puts a hold for the order amount but the card is not charged until the order is invoiced. If you need any further assistance, our support team is available at support@book-pal.com to assist. Have a great week!
"I bought the books on April 24th. Today is June 4th and I am still waiting for them."
We're so sorry to hear that! We did some investigating and your order shipped on the book's publication date of 5/8. Unfortunately, it looks like the shipment is currently being held up at customs in Madrid. We'll reach out to you shortly with a more detailed update.
"I didn't get the set of books I ordered and paid for, so I can't imagine why I'm being asked to rate your company?!"
Hi Anita, thank you for the honest feedback! We apologize for the confusion, it looks like you were sent this email prematurely. We just checked on your order and it looks like your books are scheduled to arrive today. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
"Still have not received the books I ordered!"
Hi Andrew, we’ve tried to get in touch with you several times to discuss your order. Could you call us at your earliest convenience? Thank you!
"Placed my $500 order and was canceled the next day due to lame excuse that oh this is out of print. WEll it was available on your site -you took my money. What a scam company. Very disappointed. I will order elsewhere. Scott"
Hi Scott, we’re sorry about the inconvenience that this caused. Availability of titles can fluctuate constantly and we do our best to keep our website and customers updated, though we admit that it is difficult with a catalog of millions of titles. We will double check to make sure you were issued a full refund on the canceled order. Have a wonderful week!
"they think everybody is a fraud"
Thank you for your feedback, Jo! We have been trying to get in touch with you to discuss your order. For security purposes, we do not fulfill orders that have different billing and shipping addresses until we speak with the customer. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 866-522-6657.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 523 reviews