BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Rob J
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
Zana G
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
"I bought the books on April 24th. Today is June 4th and I am still waiting for them."
We're so sorry to hear that! We did some investigating and your order shipped on the book's publication date of 5/8. Unfortunately, it looks like the shipment is currently being held up at customs in Madrid. We'll reach out to you shortly with a more detailed update.
"I didn't get the set of books I ordered and paid for, so I can't imagine why I'm being asked to rate your company?!"
Hi Anita, thank you for the honest feedback! We apologize for the confusion, it looks like you were sent this email prematurely. We just checked on your order and it looks like your books are scheduled to arrive today. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
"Still have not received the books I ordered!"
Hi Andrew, we’ve tried to get in touch with you several times to discuss your order. Could you call us at your earliest convenience? Thank you!
"Placed my $500 order and was canceled the next day due to lame excuse that oh this is out of print. WEll it was available on your site -you took my money. What a scam company. Very disappointed. I will order elsewhere. Scott"
Hi Scott, we’re sorry about the inconvenience that this caused. Availability of titles can fluctuate constantly and we do our best to keep our website and customers updated, though we admit that it is difficult with a catalog of millions of titles. We will double check to make sure you were issued a full refund on the canceled order. Have a wonderful week!
"they think everybody is a fraud"
Thank you for your feedback, Jo! We have been trying to get in touch with you to discuss your order. For security purposes, we do not fulfill orders that have different billing and shipping addresses until we speak with the customer. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 866-522-6657.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 466 reviews