BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Matt P
"Sooks were lost by USPS and BookPal got us hooked up within 24 hours. These guys communicated efficiently and often, and there was never any doubt that they would deliver. Highly recommend this company and their folks!!"
Lisa S
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
"I had a great experience ordering books for a client conference from Victor at BookPal! He was a pleasure to work with - committed to meeting our needs with a last minute order, and then a second even more last minute order for additional books. Both orders arrived on time, in great condition! Would definitely order from them again!"
"Very happy!! Ordered books for a book club - they arrived on time and in great condition. Thank you BookPal!"
Thank you for your review, Mary! We hope you and your book club enjoy reading the books :)
"BookPal is amazing! I received a quick response to my inquiry and had the books ordered shortly after my request was made. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them!"
Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback :) Looking forward to working with you again in the future!
"I love that I can find the books I need in the quantity I need for such a great price! They are always very quick with the shipment as well!"
Thank you for your kind words, Lynn! We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them. Have a wonderful week!
Thanks for your feedback, Matt! We are glad everything worked out and hope you enjoy your books!
"My experience ordering from BookPal was outstanding! From the ease of their online ordering system, to the customer service I received from Lynette Washington, and the follow up to ensure the delivery of the books - I am an extremely satisfied customer and would not hesitate ordering from BookPal again. Thank you!"
Thank you for your kind words, Maria! We hope your books inspire and empower those who read them. We look forward to working with you on your next project, and have a wonderful week!
"Michelle at BookPal is very helpful!"
Thank you, Nicholas! Michelle enjoyed working with you as well :) Have a wonderful week!
"We have made several purchases from Bookpal and are happy with their customer service and products."
Thank you for your review, Deb! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you on your next project. Have a great week!
"I pre-ordered a new release, and from the moment that my order was received, the BookPal team was responsive and helpful at every turn. Their very professional, well-oiled operation kept me in the know at every step, right up to the moment of receipt. I will definitely use them again in the future!"
Thank you for your kind words, Lenny! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to partnering on our next project!
"Very easy to work with."
Thank you, Brian, for your review! We appreciate your feedback. Have a great week!
"We ordered books for a corporate event. The online ordering was easy and the books came on the promised delivery date. I received a nice follow-up call afterwards which was very nice. Great service!"
Thank you for your review! We hope your event was a success and your books are able to touch the lives of those who attended. Have a wonderful week!
"Great customer service and follow through - Thank you!"
Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! Have a wonderful week.
"Easy to use and quick delivery"
Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback.
"BookPal has provided custom journals for our company for the past two years. Our rep, Robin, was wonderful to work with."
Thank you for your review, Linda! We hope your journals continue to inspire and impact others. Have a great week!
"We had a very poor experience with another company, so I was looking around to see if I could find the same price elsewhere. BookPal price-matched without any hassle and did everything they could to get us our books in time for the class we were starting. We are very pleased and will certainly be doing business with them again."
Hi Kelsey, thank you so much for your feedback! We are certainly glad you found us and look forward to working with you on your next project.
"Our organization has had nothing but excellent interactions with Book-pal. Lynette is a pleasure to work with!"
Thank you for your kind words, Cathy! It's always a pleasure working with you :) Have a great week!
"Stefanie, one of the reps at Book Pal, helped me get a classroom set of Angie Thomas' hot new YA novel for my classroom at a great price. The books arrived quickly and my kids were so excited to have a hardcover book that they found relevant to read this year. Working with BookPal was quick and painless. I highly recommend them for their prices, customer service, and selection."
Thanks for your review, Sabrina! It's so great to hear about the positive impact the books are making on your students. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"Thanks for making my last minute rush order smooth, seamless and timely! the journals are always a big hit!"
It was our pleasure, Lupe! We are glad the journals were a hit and we look forward to working with you again in the future :)
"Easy ordering, paid extra for shipping delivered by Friday- they came the next day Wednesday, WOW!!!"
Thanks, Sandy! Enjoy your books and have a wonderful week!
"It was an absolute pleasure to work with BookPal, on what was admittedly a very complicated order. Karlyn was an absolute gem and responded to emails at lightning speed with all the right answers and solutions. I wouldn't consider working with anyone else for future bulk order needs!"
Thank you for your kind review, Emma! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to working with you again in the future.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 523 reviews