BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Rob J
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
Zana G
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
"The order was sent in a timely manner. We appreciate that!!!"
"As always, this was a great experience using bookpal. They are my go to company for purchasing books for my classroom."
"Great customer service and expedient delivery!"
Thanks, Sharron! We appreciate the feedback. We hope your books inspire learning and growth in the lives they touch!
"Prompt service with a great price. Thank you."
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope you have a wonderful week.
"First class all around. Thank you"
Thank you, Laura! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to the possibility of working with you again in the future.
"What a great experience! I ordered some branded journals through Robin W. and she was AWESOME! The journals came out great and everyone love them! Thanks again!!"
Thanks, Elizabeth! We're glad you are happy with your journals and hope they inspire learning and growth.
"They have excellent customer service and a great selection of books on a budget. As a small nonprofit with limited funds, it's nice to have a vendor that is reliable, budget friendly, and fast! We always get the books in record time."
Thank you for your review, Abby! We appreciate the feedback. We hope your books continue to inspire others to connect, learn, and grow!
"Robin Woolsey was our contact gal and she went up and above to help us out . Our hospital was so thankful that she knew what we wanted and got everything for us in time ."
Thank you for your feedback, Laura! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. We hope you have a wonderful week!
"Robin is AMAZING."
Thank you, Catherine! We're glad you enjoyed your experience and hope you have a wonderful week.
"Easiest process that I have experienced. From asking for tax exemption to me messing up and double ordering, the customer service reps were amazing. If we purchase again, bookpal will get our business!!"
Thank you, Danelle! We appreciate your feedback. We were happy to assist you with your order and look forward to working with you again in the future!
"Prices were very reasonable and the books came promptly. I will be using them again."
Thanks for your review, Auvia! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a wonderful week!
"I ordered a large amount of books for a conference my company is having in another state. I had personal assistance throughout the entire process. The books arrived on time. Lynette and her team are great. I would order from BookPal again and highly recommend this company to anyone."
Hannah, we're happy you enjoyed your book-buying experience with us! It was our pleasure to assist you in this project. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
"The process of pre-ordering "Getting the Love You Want" was a seamless experience."
Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy the books :)
"Had the pleasure of working with Robin Woosley. She is so kind and helpful anytime I call to place an order for journals. Robin is very personal and provides exceptional and prompt customer service. Truly appreciate our partnership with her and Book-Pal."
Thanks for your review! Robin enjoyed working with you as well and we hope to work with you again in the future!
"Excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!! Robin and her team are great. We ordered journals for our company. They look awesome. Prompt delivery and wonderful customer service. We are beyond happy with our purchase. We highly recommend BookPal. Thank You."
Thank you for your feedback! We enjoyed working with you as well. We hope your company enjoys the journals and that they foster continuous learning and growth.
"BookPal was delightful in our transaction. Books arrived swiftly as ordered which our plan of disseminating to students seamless."
That's wonderful to hear, Marilee! Thank you for the feedback. We hope the books empower your students to learn and grow in the coming semester and years moving forward :)
"Robin was personal, understanding and helpful. She made the whole experience a delight!"
Thank you for your review, Reba! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to the opportunity of working together again in the future :)
"The young lady that helped us was Robin Woolsey . What a jewel she was to work with. She knew what we were looking for and got just as excited as we did during the transaction. Our OB department was also excited to receive these books “Love you forever” for our newborns . As we started out the New Year we have have already given over a dozen out and every mom and dad are reading the book while in the hospital. We are so pleased that we were able to take on this project and that we had someone so awesome to work with. Sincerely Laura Brooks Colquitt Regional Medical Center Moultrie Georgia"
Thank you for your kind review, Laura! Robin enjoyed working with you as well - and we're so inspired to hear what you're doing with the books!
"BookPal's customer service made it extremely easy to order a class set of books for my 9th graders! When it comes to invoices, payments, etc., I'm clueless, but they made it very understandable and helped me along the way! The books got here within a couple weeks (it was during the holidays). I will definitely suggest BookPal to my other coworkers."
Samantha, thank you for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to assist you and hope these titles inspire learning and growth in your students.
"Our first experience with BookPal was great! Placing our order over the phone was quick and seamless. The books arrived in a timely fashion in the expected condition. We will definitely order again."
Thanks, Christie! We enjoyed working with you as well and hope your books inspire and empower others. Looking forward to working with you again on your next project!
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 466 reviews