BookPal Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BookPal

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Kerry H
"My experience with BookPal has been top drawer. Excellent customer service and pricing."
Matt P
"Sooks were lost by USPS and BookPal got us hooked up within 24 hours. These guys communicated efficiently and often, and there was never any doubt that they would deliver. Highly recommend this company and their folks!!"
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
"GREAT SELECTION, GOOD SERVICE, RECEIVED ITEMS PROMPTLY"
"I have had tremendous customer service every single time I have ordered books for our students."
"I love working with BookPal! I've frequently ordered books, often with special requests and the customer service team has been exceptionally helpful and responsive."
Hi Kelsey, thank you so much for your feedback! We are always happy to help with your orders and look forward to partnering with you again.
"Thank you for helping me brainstorm solutions to share some books with families in a timely manner."
Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help :)
"I could not love this place more! The service is unbeatable! I purchased custom Appeel notebooks. With the help of BookPals design team they came out amazing!"
Hi Rebeca, thank you so much for your kind review! It really made our day :) We hope you enjoy your journals and look forward to working with you on your next project.
"Our account manager - Stefanie - was great! We had a problem with shipping but she took care of everything."
Thank you for your review, Alyssa! We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them. Have a fantastic week!
"Great prices, an excellent selection of books, and delivery is efficient and reliable."
Thanks, Susan! We really appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the books!
"This isn't the first time we've used BookPal, nor will it be the last. Excellent customer service and great prices, along with a demonstrated fervor for books and reading. These folks "get it" and we are happy that we found them! Thank you BookPal!"
Thanks, Debbie! This made our day :) We love working with fellow book lovers, and look forward to working with you again on your next project!
"Ordering through here was a great experience. We use them for bulk orders and the prices are great. The purchasing process is smooth and they make sure your order is accurate. There was a mistake and our order was delayed. As soon as they became aware of the mistake they worked hard to fix it and our order arrived on time. Excellent, friendly service!"
Thank you for your kind review, Pilar - we were happy to help! We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them. Have a wonderful week!
"They have Top NOTCH Customer Service. I look forward to ordering with them again in the Near Future."
Thank you for your feedback, Maceo! It truly made our day. We also look forward to working with you again on your next project!
"Best customer service and great prices!"
Thanks, Christine! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to partnering again on your next project.
"Easy to order and delivery was on time."
Thank you for your kind review, Bonnie! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!
"Customer service was quick and responsive with our order. We received our books in a short time period and the quality of the books is great."
Thank you, Janice! We appreciate the kind words and hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them :)
"I ordered 250 books for the launch event of the Knoxville Technology Council. We received the books in plenty of time and they were a big hit with the attendees. Thank you, Lynette, for your fast response to my questions."
Thanks for your kind review! We are glad your books were a big hit, and hope your attendees find inspiration and growth while reading them. We are always happy to help and look forward to the opportunity of working with you on your next project!
"I clicked "very good" because the service I received was excellent. But, I have had problems with the website lately and have been unable to place orders through it, so I contact my sales rep directly."
Thank you for your feedback, Anne! We are actively looking into these website issues and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Have a wonderful week!
"Book Pal is TERRIFIC!"
Thank you for your review, Veronica! It really made our day :) We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them.
Thank you, Veronica! Looking forward to working with you again :)
"Excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and free, on-time shipping."
Thank you for your kind review, Nicholas! We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again on your next project. Have a wonderful week!
"Great customer service and prompt delivery. I would buy from bookpal again and recommend bookpal to my colleagues. Thank you so much-"
Thanks, Anna! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience and look forward to working with you again on your next project.
Thank you for your kind words, Kerry! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to partnering with you on your next project.
"Stefanie Gordon-Lim was excellent in recommending book titles and justifying the recommendation, along with producing timely price quotes. We were pleased with the service received, except for the delay on the shipment as some of the boxes arrived two days over promised date."
Thank you for your review, Stela! We are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes, so your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are thrilled to help provide books for your summer program and look forward to working with you again!
BookPal is rated 4.87 based on 562 reviews