BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

Zana G
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
Mark F
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
"I was so glad to find Think and Grow Rich in bulk. I have been giving them out to motivated individuals that I meet. Will be reordering more this month. Fast shipping and Paypal makes it great. I am amazed of how many people have never heard of this self help book. Www.richburnette.com"
"I am a firm believer in customer service and BookPal is at the top of my list. I work for a STEAM school and I have had the pleasure of dealing with them. From my side of the conversation - the girl I spoke to was working with a team of people to "take care" of me and what we needed. I got calls back about where they were at but were still working on getting the shipment here earlier or trying to cut the price etc. One word AWESOME! Kim Bailey"
"BookPal is great!"
"BookPal is great!"
"I've loved working with Robin. She's on top of it! Thorough, fast, friendly, fair... and a creative problem-solver. What more could you ask for? We love love our Appeel journals, thanks Robin!"
Thank you, Amber! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. Enjoy the rest of your week!
"We received our books for our book festival quickly and accurately!"
Thank you for your kind review, Jane! We're glad we were able to assist you - and hope your book festival is a success!
"Prices were great and all orders arrived in a timely manner."
Thank you for your kind review, Robyn! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
"Outstanding customer service!"
Thank you, Norma! We appreciate the kind feedback and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
"The representatives at BookPal were wonderful to work with. I reached out to them to get a set of custom made journals with an extremely short turnaround time. They were able to guarantee that my order would arrive in time while at the same time not taking any shortcuts with respect to quality and making sure that it was customized to my preferences. I very much enjoyed working with the BookPal team and look forward to working with them in the future."
Thank you for your kind review! We hope you enjoy your journals and look forward to working with you again :)
"Have most book titles that we need. The staff is very helpful and flexible."
Thanks for your review, Janine! Enjoy the rest of your week.
"The customer service at BookPal is top-notch. They quickly answered our questions, helped with our bulk order, and when some of the books arrived damaged they promptly replaced them. We will use them again!"
Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)
"Easy to order, and arrived fast."
Thank you for your review, Frances! Our dream is to empower people and organizations to become their best - and hope these books can do the same for you.
"Your contact people are friendly and very supportive. This is our second bulk order that we have placed. Their prices can't be beat. We hope to have a long relationship with them. Because of the time zone with us being on the east coast I knew I would get an answer the very next day and I did."
Hi Susan, thank you for your review! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you with your future book orders :)
"I place a bulk order with this group yesterday and was very happy with their customer service. I am on the east coast, but despite that their west coast company responded quickly and were very eager to help me place my order and get my account set up. Their associate Yuri, was phenomenal to work with and spent the time to make sure everything was perfect and I was completely set up with my order. She was patient, kind, and was genuinely trying to make sure I had the best experience possible. I highly recommend this company."
Thank you for your feedback! We strive for excellence in service and value in order to connect people with the right books and are glad Yuri and the client experience team were able to help you. Enjoy the rest of your week!
"Wow, they were quick!"
Thank you for your review! We strive to connect people with books that inspire learning and growth - and hope these books do the same for you!
"Not only did BookPal work with our non-profit to give us the best price, they also delivered ahead of schedule."
Thank you for your review, Johanna! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience and hope to work with you again in the future.
"I made a large order of books from BookPal for an upcoming orientation. All went well until I was told that the books were backordered and that I would get them after the actual orientation. Since this was my first time running the orientation for my new school, needless to say I panicked. The kind and patient representative listened to my predicament and actually told me that she was going to call me back after she figured out what they could do. In this day and age, how many representatives for any business actually try to help you and empathize with you?! Well, she called me back and said that they were going to make it work and it did! I got the books on time and all my new kindergarten students were given a book on their very first entrance into our school due to the efforts of BookPal. I definitely will be a returning customer!"
Thank you for your kind words, Matt! We are so glad we were able to help you get the books in the hands of your kindergarten students on time :) We truly believe in the power of books to inspire learning and growth - and hope these can do the same for your students!
"Your company did a fantastic job in filling our order and getting it to us. Yuri Alvarez is pleasant and very helpful."
Thank you for your feedback, Lawanda! Yuri enjoyed working with you as well and we hope to work with you again in the future. Have a wonderful rest of your week!
"Easy to use purchase orders and fast shipping."
Thank you for your review, Debbie! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week!
Debbie, thank you for your review! We hope we get the opportunity to work with you again :)
"It was a pleasure to do business with BookPal. The customer service and attention to detail make the whole experience worthwhile. This is the third large order we have made with BookPal and we plan to continue to do business with them."
Thanks for the review, Karen! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future!
Thank you, Karen! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to working with you again :)
"Our orders were received quickly!! One thing I did not care for about bookpal is that I received an e-mail with the invoice attached before I received my order. We are a school district and only pay bills once each month."
Thanks for the review, Merri-Kay! We appreciate the feedback and are looking into how we can improve that process for future orders.
Thank you for your review, Merri-Kay! We are always looking to improve our processes and appreciate the feedback. Have a wonderful week!
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 381 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!