BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

Diane C
Diane C
Verified Buyer

I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!
Sheri
Sheri
Verified Buyer

There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage.
Tabecca

Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -
James &
Verified Buyer

Received what we ordered in good time. Easy online ordering. Good experience. Have ordered from Book Pal numerous times and will again.
Pamela
Verified Buyer

Although the Website wouldn't allow me to order a large number of books, a quick phone call took care of the ordering process immediately. We received the books very quickly--all at a great price.
Gail
Verified Buyer

Book Pal Supervisor got involved to ensure I received a delivery of books for my boss in order to teach a class in Rhode Island
Hi Gail, thank you for the thoughtful review! We appreciate your specific feedback and hope to work with you again in the future. Have a wonderful week.
Jenna
Verified Buyer

My book order came quickly-great service and easy to order.

Hi Jenna! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!
Carrie

Prompt and efficient.
Thank you for your feedback, Carrie :)
Leslie
Verified Buyer

Lynette Washington went above and beyond to research the books that I needed and to secure a price that fit into my budget. All of this under a very short deadline. She was amazing and the overall experience with BookPal was seamless.
Dear Leslie, thank you so much for your sincere review. Working with you was a pleasure and we're happy to hear you had an excellent experience with BookPal! Have a wonderful week.
Barbara
Verified Buyer

The quick turn around and attention to my needs was done in a professional and timely way. The personnel are helpful, creative, and presented ideas that really made my choice easier.
Thank you for such a thoughtful, thorough review, Barabara! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and loved working with you. Have a wonderful weekend.
Louise
Verified Buyer

On time delivery. Always able to supply
Thank you for your review, Louise! Have a fantastic weekend.
Melba
Verified Buyer

I needed a book that wouldn’t be ready for sale until Nov. it was for an author book signing and you made it happen! Thank you!
Hi Melba! Thank you for your review. We're so glad we were able to help provide the books for your author signing :) Have a fantastic weekend.
Sandra
Verified Buyer

I ordered a bulk order of Moleskine journals. BookPal had a great price for these and they arrived in a reasonable time and in perfect shape. I will continue to use BookPal for my bulk orders.
Dear Sandra, thank you very much for your thoughtful review and thorough feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Ilise
Verified Buyer

The children's cookbooks we ordered were perfect! Thanks so much.
It was a pleasure working with you, Ilise! We're so glad those children's cookbooks were such a hit. Have a great weekend.
Karen
Verified Buyer

I cannot say enough about BookPal - their product is unique, the pricing is affordable and the service is outstanding. What more could i ask for? It has been an absolute pleasure working with Elizabeth and I look forward to placing future orders!
Dear Karen, thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. We couldn't be happier to have a client like you! Thank you for your patience and understanding as well. We hope your event goes well and look forward to working together again in the future :)
Kersharia
Verified Buyer

My books came in a timely fashion, and the books were so perfect!!
Thanks for the feedback, Kersharia! Have an amazing weekend.
Tammy
Verified Buyer

I lost some books due to Hurricane Irma and your staff was wonderful in helping me replace them.
Dear Tammy, thank you for your review. We're so glad we were able to help you restock your shelves with books! Have a wonderful weekend.
Tamara
Verified Buyer

BookPal communicated with me on how fast I needed the books so I would have what I needed for my event. Then my books were delivrered fast and in good condition.
Thank you for your feedback, Tamara! We appreciate your thorough response and look forward to working with you again on your next event in the future.
Deborah
Verified Buyer

The representatives are attentive to the customer's needs.
The books were sent quickly to the school.
Hi Deborah! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments.
James
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and flexible bulk terms. Highly recommended!
Thanks so much for your review, James! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Susana
Verified Buyer

Very good price, no shipping fees, and prompt delivery.
Thank you for making this so easy.
Thank you for your review and for being a great client to work with, Susana. Have a wonderful weekend!
Gillian
Verified Buyer

Courteous and helpful customer service, excellent service in general and quick deliveries.
Thank you so much for your review, Gillian! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great weekend :)
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Love the Michigan books. Just wish I could do 15 copies with the same 35% discount.
Thank you for your feedback, Sandra! We appreciate your comments and will definitely make a note of your request. Have a wonderful weekend.
BookPal is rated 4.84 based on 209 reviews