BookPal Reviews

Read BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
BookPal 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Kerry Hannon
BookPal 5 star review on 14th May 2019
Matt Parkerson
More Photos & Videos
This was my first experience ordering through BookPal. It certainly met all my expectations. Because my husband and I have moved so often 14 times, I have had to switch from physical books to ebooks. But the 50th book in a series and commemorative necklace were a deal I could not resist. They arrived right on scheduled, and exactly as advertised.
BookPal 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Thanks for sending in your review, Carole. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery, and we hope you enjoy your necklace and the Hardcover of "Golden In Death." Have a golden week!
Fantastic personalized service! Karlyn is the best.
The website was very easy to navigate, checkout was seamless and the communication about my order was great!
Ordering was easy and I got my book when I expected.
Really appreciated all the informed emails I received from BookPals about updates regarding my order. Very helpful and informative.
Easy to use and a great experience
Thank you! I received my book in a timely manner and am glad I was able to get a signed copy of it.
Easy to order, arrived sooner than expected. Book was in perfect condition.
I had an excellent experience purchasing from BookPal! The process was simple and, given the current situation with COVID, I still received my book in good time and in great condition! Will definitely purchase from them again.
Book pal sent me my book very fast, and book itself very good quality. But giving 4 instead of 5 stars because initial purchase through mobile site very difficult; I would have given up trying to buy book if I was not such a fan of the author. Site kept redirecting me to other pages and popping up other book advertisements so much that experience very frustrating. I think it’s a miracle that I ever got mobile site to ever allow me to complete purchase, and I do wonder how many other fans of the author did give up trying to purchase bc site so messed up.
Had a wonderful experience ordering through BookPal. Thank you again
I purchased a signed version of a book through BookPal that also included information about an Instagram Live event with the purchase. BookPal made the checkout process extremely easy and kept me up to date with my order. The IG Live event even had to be postponed and I received email notifications every step of the way keeping me informed. From this experience I highly recommend using BookPal and look forward to finding another book to buy.
I loved getting a signed copy of the book. Clear communication about delivery times even when there were delays.
It was quick and easy. No problem at all. I ordered and the book came. Easy ordering. No complaints
Ordered a signed copy of Nicole Byer's new book "#VeryFat #VeryBrave" as a gift for my partner and the process was great! Bookpal provided updates along the way on Nicole's Instagram Live book-signing, and updates on book shipment and delivery. An easy way to support actual book stores!
What a treat what a dream. Very happy with our Nicole Byer autographed book, thank you very much!
Great service!
Book arrived quickly and exactly as expected! I really enjoyed the chance to order a signed copy without having to support one of the large online retailers. Lovely service
BookPal Rocks! They are responsive, professional, quick to ship a large order, and the prices are competitive and reasonable. Stephanie Gordon was terrific start to finish, very patient and provided stellar customer service.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad to hear we delivered excellent service to such a loyal customer. We'll be sure to share your review with our team, and we look forward to partnering with you on your next book purchase. Hope you have a great week!
I wanted to get this book for my mom as a birthday present. The lady I spoke to helped me place the order and make sure the book was personalized for her. She is going to be so happy and love the gift. Thank you so much.
Thanks for your review, Mayra. We're so glad to have helped with this order as a gift to your mom. We hope to work with you on future book orders as well. Have a wonderful week!
Received books quickly!
Thanks for your review, Amy. We're so glad to have met your expectations. We look forward to partnering with you on future book orders. Hope you have a wonderful week!
BookPal is rated 4.87 based on 701 reviews