BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Rob J
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
Zana G
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
"Robin was personal, understanding and helpful. She made the whole experience a delight!"
"The young lady that helped us was Robin Woolsey . What a jewel she was to work with. She knew what we were looking for and got just as excited as we did during the transaction. Our OB department was also excited to receive these books “Love you forever” for our newborns . As we started out the New Year we have have already given over a dozen out and every mom and dad are reading the book while in the hospital. We are so pleased that we were able to take on this project and that we had someone so awesome to work with. Sincerely Laura Brooks Colquitt Regional Medical Center Moultrie Georgia"
"BookPal's customer service made it extremely easy to order a class set of books for my 9th graders! When it comes to invoices, payments, etc., I'm clueless, but they made it very understandable and helped me along the way! The books got here within a couple weeks (it was during the holidays). I will definitely suggest BookPal to my other coworkers."
"Our first experience with BookPal was great! Placing our order over the phone was quick and seamless. The books arrived in a timely fashion in the expected condition. We will definitely order again."
"Great price, quick shipping"
"Books arrived in good condition and met our deadline, thank you Victor !"
"Bookpal , has amazing customer service and very accommodating and fast turn around . The product it self is amazing. Thank you bookpal"
Thank you for your feedback, Katrina! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us - we did as well :) Have a wonderful week!
"Robin is great. She went above and beyond with my order. She made sure that all of my questions were answered. Highly recommend. Excellent customer service."
Thank you for your review! Robin enjoyed working with you and we hope to work with you again in the future.
"I purchased The For Agreements Mini Book for my subscription box and the entire transaction went super smoothly. I ordered and they were shipped in a very timely fashion. I received them very quickly and they were absolutely perfect. I will most certainly order from bookpal again if I need another bulk order of books."
Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope you have a wonderful week.
"Robin was awesome to work with . Right from the first she knew what book we wanted and started to work for us . Our OB department was so happy to receive the books for the newborns❤️❤️ Thank you for working with us . Sincerely Volunteer from Colquitt Region Medical Center Laura Brooks"
Thank you, Laura! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. We are glad to hear the books made such an impact in your department - we hope they can provide a source of joy and inspiration to the families who receive them.
"We were very satisfied with the short amount of time it took to receive the books, once you received the PO from our school district. The books were in excellent condition and the low cost was great."
Thank you for your feedback, Julie! We hope your books empower your students to learn and grow.
"BookPal's customer service is superb. I felt like I was taken care of the entire process from the initial phone call to the invoicing process. I trusted that my books would be delivered on time and with care. And they most definitely were! I would highly recommend BookPal and will be using them again in the future when I need a bulk order."
Thanks for the feedback, Nicole! We look forward to working with you again on your next project.
"I always get a prompt response from our rep Stefanie, the updates are always sent, merchandise is always accurate. Thank you!"
Thank you for your review, Julie! Stefanie enjoyed working with you and we hope you have a wonderful week.
"I was wanting to buy books as Christmas gifts for all my clients. Bookpal was by far the most affordable place to buy the books I needed in bulk. Not only that, but they arrived quickly... even ahead of schedule during the very busy holiday season."
Thank you for your review, John! We appreciate the feedback and hope your clients are inspired by the books you gave them.
"Fast shipment!"
Thank you for your feedback, we hope you have a wonderful week!
Thank you, Rob! We have enjoyed working with you over the past five years and look forward to many more years of partnership!
"BookPal was extremely reasonable in price and quick with my order. I will definitely return for any future orders."
Thanks, Samantha! We really appreciate the feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"Helpful staff and great book prices, especially for those of us conduction teacher workshops."
Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad we were able to help you out and hope your books empower your teachers and students.
"Robin provided excellent customer service and we were very pleased with the journals we had ordered. Lots of effort was made to ensure we received our items in a timely manner and FREE SHIPPING!! was included."
Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate the feedback! We hope your journals inspire others to connect and grow.
"We ordered custom BookPals for our company welcome kits and were extremely pleased with how they came out! We will definitely order more in the future and highly recommend for anyone looking for personalized, quality books."
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback! We hope your welcome kits continue to inspire your employees.
BookPal is rated 4.87 based on 447 reviews