BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Zana G
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
Mark F
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
"I was so glad to find Think and Grow Rich in bulk. I have been giving them out to motivated individuals that I meet. Will be reordering more this month. Fast shipping and Paypal makes it great. I am amazed of how many people have never heard of this self help book. Www.richburnette.com"
"BookPal was incredibly helpful in helping me find the books that I was looking for and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my ordee."
"A reliable source for buying books in bulk. Much better than going through Amazon."
Thank you for your review, Steve! We appreciate any and all feedback so that we may provide a better experience to our customers. Have a wonderful week!
"The BookPal people went out of their way to not only source hundreds of copies of a hard to find architecture book but also managed to get several copies signed by the author to use as a raffle item. Their products contributed significantly to a series of successful events in 2018."
Thank you for your kind review, April! We are glad we could help with your event and hope these books inspire learning and growth in those who read them.
"Our book order was received on schedule as promised. Thank you."
Thank you for the feedback! We hope you have a wonderful week.
"BookPal is Amazing. I had a special order of 100 books with a tight two day deadline for delivery. The books arrived early! You cannot do this online. I called customer service and they worked on this until they got it done and they called to say the books arrived early. Who could ask for a better experience."
Thank you for your review, Kim! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us and hope to get the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
"We had a rush order for a special event and weren't sure that we could get the books we needed on time. BookPal responded to my request almost immediately, gave me an excellent price, and were able to get the books to us within the very short turnaround that we needed - in fact, they arrived several days before the due date. Bravo, and thank you!"
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad your books were able to arrive on time and hope they inspire you and your team.
"Robin Woolsey with BookPal was fantastic to work with! She was very responsive and also willing to work within our budget on the order. Great customer service as well!"
Thank you for your feedback! Robin enjoyed working with you as well and we hope you have a fantastic week.
"Books made easy! bookpal is responsive, quick to assist and so easy to work with."
Anne, thank you for your review! It's truly our goal to make bulk book buying as easy as possible, and we're happy to hear we're doing a good job at that :) Enjoy your books!
"BookPal was super easy to navigate and our products turned out amazing! Michelle helped us through every step of the way and wasn't "pushy" at all. I think we got a great product for a great price!"
Thank you for your feedback, Hannah! Michelle enjoyed working with you and we hope you have a wonderful week.
"Robin provided me with terrific customer service each time I placed an order!"
Thank you for your review, Stan! Robin enjoyed working with you and we all look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future.
"Service was excellent."
Thank you for your feedback, Gregg! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to work with you again in the future!
"Ordering process was clear and easy. Delivery was prompt. An excellent experience."
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you had an excellent experience. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
"Great customer service! The titles I need are always in stock; processing and shipping are always fast!"
Thank you for your kind feedback! We are glad we were able to get you the right books on time and hope they continue to inspire!
"Customer service was very efficient in placing my order. We received or order quickly."
Thank you for your review, Pam! We hope you have a wonderful week.
"Great service. Book I requested was no longer available so they researched a replacement and provided me a solution. Thank you BookPal!"
Thank you for your review, Kevin! We are happy we were able to find a replacement book for you and hope these books continue to inspire growth in you and your team.
"Robin Woolsey is my account manager and is an absolute pleasure to work with. We have ordered from BookPal on multiple occasions. The prices are always competitive and we receive our quotes VERY quickly. Robin is kind, professional and efficient, which makes the entire ordering processes very easy. Most imporant of all, our orders are always received quickly and are always correct!"
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued support and always enjoy working with you. Have a wonderful week!
"I've placed several book orders over the past year and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Book Pal, especially Robin. Her customer service and personable/friendly attitude is top notch ... in fact every staff member I had encounters with were extremely professional, proficient, friendly, and helpful. I would highly recommend Robin and Book Pal!"
Thank you for your kind review, Janelle! We really appreciate your feedback. Robin enjoyed working with you as well and we look forward to the opportunity of working together again in the future!
"The team at Bookpal (especially Robin) was able to execute on an international order within hours making an aggressive deadline. We got the best pricing and customer service all the way through to delivery. Thank you!"
Thank you for your kind words, Shannon! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. We hope the books are able to inspire you and others to learn and grow. Have a wonderful week!
"Our school has ordered books from bookpal multiple times. Each time has been a pleasure working with Stefanie G. and her team. Everyone is very efficient and helpful. Thank you!"
Thank you for your feedback, Ivette! Stefanie enjoyed working with you as well :) We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"Excellent Customer service! And delivered large amount of books on time and in fact earlier which was perfect! Highly recommend placing your order through BookPal."
Thank you for your review, Barbara! It really made our day. We always strive to provide excellent customer service and are glad to see you experienced that. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future!
BookPal is rated 4.85 based on 413 reviews