BookPal Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BookPal

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

Verified Buyer

I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!
Sheri
Sheri
Verified Buyer

There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage.
Tabecca

Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -
Jeanna
Verified Buyer

The books came quickly. : )
You charged tax after I sent the P.O. and tax exempt. : (
Hi Jeanna! I checked with our Client Experience team and as of this morning, your account is now set up as tax exempt. You should receive a refund for your tax in the next day or two. Thank you for your review!
Zachary

Very happy!!!!!!
Yay!!! Thanks for the review, Zachary!
Melanie
Verified Buyer

Book-pal has great prices and selection. I was also impressed with the fantastic customer service over the phone when I was having trouble with the website. Thank you!
Thank you for your detailed review, Melanie. Happy to hear that our customer service representatives were able to help you when you faced trouble with our new website; we appreciate your patience! We always love working with you and can't wait to do it again soon. Have a great rest of your week!
Anita
Verified Buyer

I didn't get the set of books I ordered and paid for, so I can't imagine why I'm being asked to rate your company?!
Hi Anita, thank you for the honest feedback! We apologize for the confusion, it looks like you were sent this email prematurely. We just checked on your order and it looks like your books are scheduled to arrive today. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Thomas

Perfect Price and quick delivery
Thank you for the feedback, Thomas!
Nancy
Verified Buyer

The people who helped me were all very personable and kind. The books arrived on time as promised. They were new books in perfect condition - well packed. Everything went very smoothly.
Hi Nancy! Happy to hear you had such an excellent experience with us. Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We hope to work with you again in the future :)
Kerrie
Verified Buyer

The company was very easy to work with. Will definitely use them again.
Thanks so much, Kerrie! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.
Andrea B
Verified Buyer

Josina and BookPal helped to make our corporate event a success! It was fantastic to be able to order multiple titles from the same place and be kept up to date on tracking. Super helpful, patient, and professional.
Josina thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Andrea!! So glad to hear your corporate event was a success :D Thank you for your detailed feedback. We really appreciate your notes. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!
Verified Buyer

I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!
Thanks so much for the review and photo, Diane!! We love working with you and can't wait to do it again soon :)
Helen
Verified Buyer

You kept in constant touch. The order was well packaged and arrived timely. It is to help one of our local third grade teachers, so is an important project of our historical society. Thank you for all your help!
Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Helen! We really appreciate your comments. It was a pleasure working on the project with you and we look forward to doing it again :) Have a great week.
Melissa

Good service.
Thank you, Melissa!
Adam F
Verified Buyer

I have not received my order for 30 books: Soft Rain - I received my order for 30 books: A Lion to Guard Us. My account has been charged and your web-site does not show record of this order at all. The order #:100232023 is not available for me to see.
Hi Adam! Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate your honest review. We're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing your order. One of our customer service representatives reached out this morning and was able to discuss your concerns with your secretary. Please don't hesitate to give us a call directly if you'd like to chat more about this! Thanks again and have a great week :)
Mary B
Verified Buyer

BookPal responds quickly, follows through responsibly, and finds the best prices possible. They never let me down.
Thanks so much for the feedback, Mary! Your review means a lot to us. We hope you have a fantastic week!
Kelly F
Verified Buyer

easy to use, quick & accurate service
Thanks for the feedback, Kelly!
Karen C
Verified Buyer

BookPal made contact to see if we were happy with our order and the books arrived very quickly.
Thank you for this thoughtful review, Karen! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with us.
Ana G
Verified Buyer

The quality of the product (journals) we ordered was excellent. The representative provided all details by phone and via email, with images of the final product. Also informed us of additional features we can include. The shipment was quick and the packaging was secure.
Hi Ana! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough review. We appreciate the detailed feedback and are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience working with us. Can't wait to do it all again with you in the future! :) Have a great week.
Cindy W
Verified Buyer

Because my order was falling around the 4th of July holiday they called to make sure that the shipment would get to us when we needed it. Very impressed.
Happy we could impress you! Thank you for your thoughtful review. We hope you have a fantastic week, Cindy :)
We aim to impress amazing clients like you, Cindy! Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. Have a great rest of your week :)
Kevin J
Verified Buyer

I ordered 40 copies of a book form my church Sunday school and they arrived quickly and in great shape. I was a bit apprehensive but my fears were quickly assuaged. I will certainly order again!
We're so glad you had an excellent experience with us, Kevin! It was a pleasure working with you and we can't wait to do it again in the future. Have a wonderful week :)
Thanks so much for the feedback, Kevin! We're excited to continue working with you and your church Sunday school :) Have a great week!!
Ryan K
Verified Buyer

Bookpal has been a godsend! They have saved us over a thousand dollars in the last year, and they have always delivered our books on time and in perfect condition.
You've been an amazing client to work with, Ryan!! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Have a wonderful rest of your week :)
Jayce C
Verified Buyer

Went above And beyond. Paid attention to detail. Very professional. Would buy from again in a heartbeat!
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Jayce! We're looking forward to working with you again soon. Have a great weekend.
BookPal is rated 4.81 based on 165 reviews