BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Lisa S
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
Rob J
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
"Thanks for making my last minute rush order smooth, seamless and timely! the journals are always a big hit!"
"Easy ordering, paid extra for shipping delivered by Friday- they came the next day Wednesday, WOW!!!"
"It was an absolute pleasure to work with BookPal, on what was admittedly a very complicated order. Karlyn was an absolute gem and responded to emails at lightning speed with all the right answers and solutions. I wouldn't consider working with anyone else for future bulk order needs!"
Thank you for your kind review, Emma! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to working with you again in the future.
"I work for a company that reads a lot of books and presents development workshops for its staff. We've purchased books to read as groups as well as customized journals for our development programs. Products and service has been great. The only caution is that books are not returnable so be sure before you order!"
Thank you for your review, Linda! We hope the books and journals allow you and your team to learn and grow together. Have a great week!
"I just worked with Robin Woolsey at bookpal for first time and had the greatest experience! She was so on top of it, quick to respond, fun to work with and most importantly...got us an excellent deal on our order. I will definitely be using them again!"
Thanks, Jenny! Robin enjoyed working with you as well :) We look forward to assisting you on your next project!
"BookPal was very helpful in getting me order processed and correct. I live chatted and also spoke with representatives to help with my school tax exempt process. They were all very helpful and sweet! Books came very quickly. I can't wait to use them in my classroom next year!"
Thank you for your kind words, Alicia! We hope your students enjoy learning from the books and good luck next school year :)
"I ordered from BookPal one time so far. Great experience: good price, helpful customer service, fast shipment. I had a small issue with my order. They helped and made it good immediately."
Thanks for your review, Johann! We appreciate the feedback and hope to work with you on your next project.
"We appreciate the swift replies, and the willingness to go above and beyond to help us hunt for reading books! Stefanie is a great resource and a great communicator! When a book is out of stock or if there is another similar book that we can use, she has always been on top of it. Great customer service!"
Thank you for your review! We are glad to be of help and hope you have a wonderful rest of the school year!
"A great experience from start to finish! This isn't the first time we've used BookPal and it won't be the last. Robin helped us with book suggestions, availability, and coordinated our order once we decided on the right item for our company-wide book club. Ordering was easy, shipping was fast, readers are happy. Thank you BookPal!"
Thank you for your kind review, it really means a lot! We hope your books inspire those participating in your book club, and we look forward to partnering with you again in the future.
"I recently purchased a classroom set of the book Catcher in the Rye at an amazingly low price. The books were delivered in a timely fashion, in great shape!"
Thanks for your review! The Catcher in the Rye is such a great book, we hope your class enjoys it!
"The people at BookPal go out of their way to help me find appropriate books to enhance my company's private architect-focused events. They have also managed to get author signatures for special prize giveaway books. No other company I researched offered this level of service."
Hi April, thanks for your review! It really means a lot to us. We are always happy to help and hope your books impact those they reach in positive ways. Until next time, have a wonderful week!
"The online ordering process was very easy! When the books arrived, they were the wrong ones, but a quick call to BookPal got everything sorted out, and they got the correct books to me within a few days. Sometimes things go wrong and that's okay. What matters is how those mistakes are handled, and BookPal did a great job in this instance! Thank you!"
Thank you for your honest feedback, Desiree! We truly believe in the power of books and were happy to assist with your order to make this a reality for you. Have a great week!
"Lynette was very responsive anytime I reached out to her for a quote, order or follow-up on a shipment. She made sure to stay on top of everything. Great experience!"
That's so great to hear! It was such a pleasure working with you and we hope you have a wonderful week.
"Second year working with this company and they have come through with the lowest prices. My go to company for all my novel needs!"
Thank you for your kind review, Donna! As always, it's a pleasure working with you and hope your novels inspire learning and growth in all who read them :)
"Quick response time to my inquiry! Excellent customer service...went out of their way to help me get what I needed. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again. :)"
Thanks, Katherine! We appreciate your feedback. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again on your next project!
"I love the fact that the journals are made from apple skins and customer service is so helpful. Thanks for all the help!"
Thanks for the feedback, Rebecca! The Appeel Journals are definitely one of our favorites as well. Have a wonderful week!
"They were awesome throughout the whole process. So easy to work with and were great at following up throughout the design process and delivery to make sure the product was what I expected. 15/10 would recommend."
Thanks, Jenny! This totally made our day :) We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience and look forward to working with you again in the future!
"Very helpful and accommodating for what we needed."
That's so great to hear, Cheryl! We are glad we could help :) Enjoy your books and have a great week.
"Communication and customer service were outstanding. My customer service rep both called and emailed me to ensure she got a hold of me regarding my order. Both orders of books arrived in great condition."
Thanks for the feedback! We hope these books spark learning and growth in those who receive them.
"Great customer service!"
Thank you, Mary Ann! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 506 reviews