BookPal Reviews

Read BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
This was my first experience ordering through BookPal. It certainly met all my expectations. Because my husband and I have moved so often 14 times, I have had to switch from physical books to ebooks. But the 50th book in a series and commemorative necklace were a deal I could not resist. They arrived right on scheduled, and exactly as advertised.
Thanks for sending in your review, Carole. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery, and we hope you enjoy your necklace and the Hardcover of "Golden In Death." Have a golden week!
Excellent service - communication and speed of delivery are top notch!
I'm a middle school librarian. We order most if not all of our class sets from Bookpal. Great prices and speedy shipping.
This was my first experience with this company. I thought it went very well. I pre-ordered my book and bam as soon as it was out, I received it! It came quickly and in great packaging. Highly recommend! Very easy process from start to finish!
Thank you for sharing your experience, Kimberly. We're so glad to hear how satisfied you were with your pre-order of "Golden In Death." Hope you enjoy your new necklace and have a golden week!
I loved this book. it was fast moving and showed how the characters are growing. I am rereading the series again. can't wait for the next one.
Thanks for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed "Golden In Death," and we hope to partner with you again for future book purchases. Have a golden week!
I bought it for my daughter's Christmas gift . and she loves it .
Thank you for your review, Don. We're so glad to hear your daughter is enjoying the special pre-order package for "Golden In Death." Hope you both have a wonderful week.
Excellent service and delivery.
Thanks for your note, Dawn. Hope you enjoy the new book and necklace included in your "Golden In Death" pre-order package. Happy reading!
Whenever ordering books in quantity, I choose Book Pal. My order always arrives quickly and is accurate. The sales personnel are very helpful and the prices are always the lowest. I will continue to use them in the future!
Hi, Michelle. Thank you for this feedback. We're so glad to hear you were satisfied with another order, and we look forward to partnering with you on your next book purchase. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Needs better communication on when items ordered will arrive
Thank you for your feedback, Ashley! We appreciate your honesty. To give more details regarding your expectations and how we can improve, feel free to contact us at 866-522-6657 or support@book-pal.com. Hope you enjoy "Golden In Death!"
Bookpal has the widest variety of titles, best prices, and fastest shipping! Highly recommended!
Thank you for your kind words, Martha. We love working with you and hope your students enjoy the books you purchased. Keep up the amazing work, and we look forward to partnering with you again soon.
Via internet... no problem, price clear, and the promotional gift is fantastic. Arrived on time. Got e-mails throughout the waiting time with updates.
Thanks for your feedback, Renee! We're so glad we could deliver "Golden In Death" with J.D. Robb's special pre-order package. Hope you enjoy the book and necklace. Happy reading!
Speedy delivery book was well packaged thanks book pal
Thanks for your feedback, Tenneil! We're so glad you received your copy of "Golden In Death" with the special pre-order package from J.D. Robb. Hope you enjoy your new book and necklace. Have a golden week!
Loved the book and necklace set . JD Robb is my favorite author and I couldn’t pass up this special edition set . Hope more sets come along in the future .
Thank you for your feedback, Jennifer. It's great to know the package was well-received, and we're so glad we could connect you with this special pre-order offer for "Golden In Death." Hope you enjoy the book and necklace. Have a golden week!
Received purchased item on time as scheduled. Only complaint is no e-mail notification item had shipped and by what mail carrier. Otherwise good service.
Hi Anette. Thank you for your honest feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and will share your note with our team to further excel at our services. Hope you enjoy "Golden In Death" and have a wonderful week!
I pre- ordered Golden in Death with the specially made necklace. I received an en email telling me it was shipped and I received it on the day of the books release. Loved the packaging everything came in.
So glad we could deliver your pre-order package, Fern. Thanks for the feedback on your order! We'll be sure to pass it on to our team. Hope you enjoy "Golden In Death" and have a wonderful week.
I am new to BookPal and was very pleased with the delivery of the new J.D. Robb book. Through them I also found out about the commemorative necklace. I was able to purchase both ahead of time and delivery was right when promised. I will certainly be returning as a customer in the future.
Thank you for your kind words, Shari! We're so glad we were able to deliver "Golden In Death" in its special pre-order package just as you expected. Hope you enjoy the new release. Happy reading!
1st time using Bookpal and not disappointed! Book arrived on release date as promised! Would order with them again!!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Judy. Glad we could connect you with this exclusive promotion for "Golden In Death." Hope you enjoy the book, and have a golden week!
For the first time ever, I pre-ordered a book. A special book with a special deal. JD Robb's Golden in Death. I used BookPal to do it -- it was a very pleasant experience. They kept me updated, and my book arrived in perfect condition on release day! Thank you, BookPal! Very pleased!
Thank you for sharing your experience, Deb. We're so glad we could connect you with this special pre-order package for "Golden In Death" and hope you enjoy the book and the necklace. Have a golden week!
I would definitely buy from BookPal again. My order arrived on the book’s release date, and had special packaging as well. When I called with a question, customer service called me back quickly and provided the info I needed.
Thanks so much for sharing, Catherine! We'll be sure to share your feedback with the team to let them know what a great job they did. Hope you enjoy "Golden In Death" and your new necklace. Have a great week. :)
They were helpful, informative. My book shipped on time and arrived fast. I am very satisfied.
Thanks for your feedback, Cheryl! We're so glad you received your "Golden In Death" package on time. Hope you enjoy your new book and necklace. Happy reading!
My wife absolutely loved her BookPal gift, which included a new J.D. Robb novel and a necklace inspired by the main character. Valentine's Day in the books.
Way to go, Chris! We're so glad we were able to help you make that Valentine's Day gift happen with the special package of "Golden In Death." Thanks so much for your sharing your feedback. We hope you and your wife have an amazing week.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 645 reviews