866-522-6657

michelle@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage.
Thanks for the feedback, Sheri! We'll reach out soon to remedy the situation.

Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -
Thanks so much for the feedback, Tabecca! We're glad you had a great experience with us. Have a fantastic week.
Carol
Verified Buyer

1300 Dr. Seuss books have arrived! Part of the curriculum of our "Happy Healthy Smiles" Kindergarten Oral Health Education Program. Customer service was great! I was kept informed on the status of my order and the books were delivered 2 days earlier. Thank you! River Cities United Way, Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Hi Carol - I'm so glad to hear that everything went well with your order. That sounds like a wonderful program! We look forward to working with you again :)
Martha
Verified Buyer

I have used Bookpal over the past two years to purchase trade paperbacks and class sets for our school. The prices are great, service is spectacular, and the orders always show up on time. Very professional!
Thank you for your feedback, Martha! We're happy to be your go-to bookstore for the past two years and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Have a great weekend!
Verified Buyer

There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage.
Thanks for the feedback, Sheri! We'll reach out soon to remedy the situation.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Awesome product at a last minute request!!! Best customer service.
Happy we could help! Have a great weekend.
Kasey
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and everything arrived in excellent condition!
Happy to hear that, Kasey! Thank you and have a great week.
Becky
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, quick delivery!
Thanks for the feedback, Becky!
Eileen
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy! I recommended your company to one of my administrators.
Thanks so much, Eileen! Happy to hear you had such an amazing experience and thank you for the recommendation. Have a great week!
Beth
Verified Buyer

Had great communication and service with BookPal right from the start. I worked with Aaron and he was very polite and prompt with his communication and service to get our order to us! Great communication!
Thank you for your feedback, Beth! We value great communication and service as well, so we're happy to hear you experienced both with Aaron and the BookPal team. Have a great week!
Jane
Verified Buyer

Happy with this order. Books came in a timely manner. Price was very reasonable. Your review process is very reasonable. Teacher who ordered this book is very happy . Thank you.
Hi Jane, thank you for your feedback! We're glad you had a good experience with us and look forward to helping you and your teachers more in the future.
Tierra
Verified Buyer

The customer service was phenomenal. Shipping was fast and the product was amazing. HIGHLY recommended!
Hi, Tierra! Thank you so much for the feedback. We're so happy to hear that you'd recommend us! Have a GREAT week (:
Monica
Verified Buyer

BookPal did a great job of helping me place an expedite an order for me! When there were questions they contacted me to get things worked out in a very timely manner. This was a very good experience ordering from BookPal!
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Monica. We're glad you had an excellent experience working with us! Hope to work with you again soon. Have a great week!!

Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -
Lindsay
Verified Buyer

The customer service I received was exceptional and my very large order of books arrived on time and in great condition! I would refer this company to anyone who was looking to buy books in bulk!
Thanks so much for the feedback, Lindsay! We're glad you had a great experience with us and we can't wait to work with you again soon. Have a great weekend!
Jason
Verified Buyer

It was great working with bookpal with our author event. They were fast, efficient, and very helpful. Thank you for everything that happen to make our event a success!
So glad to hear your author event was such a big success, Jason! Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're looking forward to working with you again in the future (:
Julie
Verified Buyer

Best pricing I found and my customer service rep, Josina, has gone above and beyond the call of duty. They have earned my business!
Hi Julie! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience. Josina had a great time working with you and can't wait to do it again soon. Have a great week!
Becky
Verified Buyer

Great prices and fast shipping.
Thanks for the feedback, Becky!
Scott Loftis
Verified Reviewer

Placed my $500 order and was canceled the next day due to lame excuse that oh this is out of print. WEll it was available on your site -you took my money. What a scam company. Very disappointed. I will order elsewhere. Scott
Hi Scott, we’re sorry about the inconvenience that this caused. Availability of titles can fluctuate constantly and we do our best to keep our website and customers updated, though we admit that it is difficult with a catalog of millions of titles. We will double check to make sure you were issued a full refund on the canceled order. Have a wonderful week!
April
Verified Buyer

Awesome experience start to finish. Ketara Gedahn was wonderful to work with, extremely helpful and patient. I would be happy to recommend to friends or colleagues who might benefit.
Hi April! We're so glad you had an awesome experience. Ketara loved working with you too and can't wait to do it again soon. Thank you for spreading the word about BookPal!
Heather
Verified Buyer

I just wanted to thank BookPal for the phone help with ordering our school three new sets of novels. They came in a timely manner, and our PTO was able to help fund us due to your great prices. I will continue ordering novel sets through you guys!
Thanks so much for your feedback, Heather! We're so happy we could help bring three new novel sets to your school. Excited to work with you again in the future! Have a great weekend.
Leanne
Verified Buyer

I have ordered multiple texts over the course of 3 years and never been disappointed. Everyone is very responsive, quick to provide price quotes and follow up on any special requests I have. All shipments have come in a timely manner and they are willing to look into reprints if needed. Great prices for large quantity orders too!
We're so happy to hear that we're your go-to bulk bookseller, Leanne! It's been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for being such a wonderful client and thank you for the thoughtful feedback. Have a wonderful week!
Angela
Verified Buyer

Great customer support, quick shipment, and best price for class book sets! Thank you!
Thank YOU, Angela! We're glad you had a great experience with us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 103 reviews