BookPal Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read BookPal Reviews

info@bookpal.com

3002 Dow Ave, Suite 112, Tustin, CA

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
BookPal 5 star review on 6th October 2020
BookPal 5 star review on 30th October 2019
Christy Ethridge
BookPal 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Kerry Hannon
This was my first experience ordering through BookPal. It certainly met all my expectations. Because my husband and I have moved so often 14 times, I have had to switch from physical books to ebooks. But the 50th book in a series and commemorative necklace were a deal I could not resist. They arrived right on scheduled, and exactly as advertised.
BookPal 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Thanks for sending in your review, Carole. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery, and we hope you enjoy your necklace and the Hardcover of "Golden In Death." Have a golden week!
Book Pal is an amazing place! I am so happy I found this site! I ordered a total of 55 books for a book club at work and everything came SO quickly! Thank you Book Pal!
Hi Rosemary, thank you for your kind review! We are glad to help with your work's book club and hope you all gained insight and inspiration while reading!
Experience with BookPal was fine. I ordered a signed copy of “I Hope This Helps” and mine came unsigned. Not that big of a deal but I did have to wait a long time to receive it.
Hi Brian, we apologize for this oversight - thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be sending you a replacement copy in the mail immediately. Our operations team will be in contact with tracking information.
We had a large supply of books to buy for our staff, and received a better price for using Bookpal. Definitely will use you again!
Thanks, Kathleen! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you enjoyed your experience. Have a great week!
I had a great experience. Book arrived in great condition.
Thank you for your kind review, Joan! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you enjoyed your experience. Have a great week!
Great service, fast delivery!
BookPal 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Thank you for your review, Jessica! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books.
Quick turn around with help and the processing of my order.
Thanks, Maria! We appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy your books.
Good and useful webinars. If you are in Mexico, don´t buy any book, they will get late, if they do... mine is more than a month late. It is not cheaper than Amazon either.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Francisco! We are glad you enjoy our webinars :) Unfortunately, international shipping does take longer than usual - but feel free to reach out to our support team for further tracking updates.
Awesome price and quick delivery.....Thank You!
Hi Gerald, thank you for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week.
Great company. We received our books in a timely manner. The only thing I was bummed about is we requested a price match. But I had to purchase them quickly and didn't have time to wait for a price match.
Hi Tina, thank you for your review. We are glad you had an enjoyable experience working with us. As we mentioned via email, we'd love to offer you a discount for your next order, seeing as how we weren't able to apply the price match on this order. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy your books!
Love the service and everything came quickly and perfectly.
Thank you for your kind review, Marc! We hope you enjoy your books :)
super fast and friendly customer service!
Thanks, Citlaly! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a great week!
My book arrived on time and in good shape. :)
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback.
Excellent service, fast delivery. Thank you!
Thank you for your review, Eva! We appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy your book.
got my book in timely manner and enjoying it!
Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you are enjoying the book :)
Great service
Thanks, Amy! We appreciate the review. Enjoy your book!
I ordered my book in July. It's now the end of September...no book.
Hi Julie, we apologize for the delay in the shipment. We have sent out a replacement copy to you, scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions.
Too hard to track shipment that is lost.
Hi Elizabeth, it looks like your order is still en route via USPS. Our client experience team will reach out to you shortly to provide more information.
I never received the book.
Hi Jessica, upon checking your order, it looks like the package is stuck in transit. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@bookpal.com or 866-522-6657 if you have any further questions or concerns about this order.
I was helped very well by the person who contacted me. The books came very quickly and we are very happy with the purchase/
Thank you for your review, Clare! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books!
My item arrived on time and was as advertised. Totally satisfied!
Thanks, Andie! We appreciate your review and hope you have a great week.
BookPal is rated 4.83 based on 757 reviews