BookPal Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read BookPal Reviews

info@bookpal.com

3002 Dow Ave, Suite 112, Tustin, CA

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
BookPal 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Stephanie F
Carole M
BookPal 5 star review on 30th October 2019
Christy E
This was my first experience ordering through BookPal. It certainly met all my expectations. Because my husband and I have moved so often 14 times, I have had to switch from physical books to ebooks. But the 50th book in a series and commemorative necklace were a deal I could not resist. They arrived right on scheduled, and exactly as advertised.
BookPal 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Thanks for sending in your review, Carole. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery, and we hope you enjoy your necklace and the Hardcover of "Golden In Death." Have a golden week!
BookPal was great to work with throughout the ordering process. Each staff member I interacted with was friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your review, John! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to the opportunity of working with you again on your next project.
New Castle County Libraries purchased 2,000 books called This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger which will be given away free to books clubs in our area. We have dealt before with BookPal and have had great communication and great service. Their prices were also the best.
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the kind words and hope the book club participants enjoy their copies of This Tender Land!
Great Store. Website was easy to use.
Thanks, Joni! We appreciate your kind review and hope you enjoy your books!
My experience with the folks at Bookpal was wonderful! I was in a bind when a vendor I was working with informed me weeks after placing an order that they could not fulfill. I reached out to Bookpal and everyone I spoke with was professional, courteous and extremely helpful...and they even delivered my order sooner than expected!
Hi Ann, thanks for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help with your project and hope you enjoy the books!
Book Pal was great! I asked for a quote on a Friday afternoon and thought that I might hear from them on Monday but someone responded within 30 minutes. They were kind and helpful with getting the order correct and with the tax exemption for my school. I will definitely turn to Book Pal again for my classroom books again.
Thank you for your kind review, Alynda! We love helping educators get books in the hands of their students and were happy to assist. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Excellent prices, service and delivery! As an educator that constantly needs to buy books for lit sets, I honestly can’t find a better source for class novels!
Hi Jamie, that's so great to hear! Thank you for your kind words. We hope your students enjoy the books!
The money that we are saving by using BookPal has afforded us the ability to purchase more instructional supplies for our students! The prices and customer service are the best!
Thank you for your kind review! We love helping educators get books in the hands of students and hope they enjoy the books!
Amazing customer service.
Hi Nathan, thank you for your review! We appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy your books!
I found it easy to order and easy to reach help for special orders.
Thank you for your review, Samuel! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books!
I love working with Book Pal! They have a great selection at great prices. The customer service is phenomenal! I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy books in bulk!
Thank you for your kind review, Melanie! We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your books!
BookPal made the entire process from ordering to shipping so easy and I can’t wait to use them again for pour next book club.
Thank you, Wendy! We appreciate the kind feedback and hope your book club is a success!
I received excellent customer service from Book Pal! I needed two different books to give to my students to welcome them to our school at Open House. I had a short time frame to get the books ordered and delivered to me. The representative I spoke to not only located the books I needed, but also told me exactly when they needed to be ordered to ensure they would be delivered on time. She also gave me her extension and cell phone number to make sure our order was processed when needed so we could receive our books prior to Open House. The books actually arrived two days ahead of schedule! I was very impressed with my ordering experience and will use Book Pal again for future bulk book purchases.
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience and look forward to working with you on your next project.
Speedy! Great customer service - helped with my order and getting my tax exemption for school! Thanks!
Thank you for your kind review, Heather! We love helping schools get books in students' hands, and we're happy to assist!
Never again! Ordered two class sets of books in mid-June. First set was finally sent out near end of July. It is now trapped at Canada-USA border has I have to have "broker." I cancelled the second set due to the time frame it was taking and the headaches I was dealing with. I paid $60 in shipping to the company. Now UPS is telling me I have to pay another $95. Meanwhile it is mid-August, the package is still at the Ontario border, and I'm still dealing with headaches. I will NEVER order from this company again. They said they were set up to easily shio to Canada; they obviously aren't.
Hello, thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry for the inconvenience this order has caused. This experience is never our intent. We're working on updating our website to be more transparent about international shipping costs and timeframes.
We needed 60 books to give away as party favors and only had a week’s notice, plus a Monday holiday in between. I couldn’t find it anywhere that could get it to us in 2-4 days, in time for the party. Lynette was my point of contact. She realized the importance and looked around for us and found a publisher capable of fulfilling the order. IF NOT FOR HER the 60th birthday would not have been so perfect! Thank you Lynette!!!
BookPal 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Thank you for your kind review, Deborah! It really made our day. We're happy we could assist in making your event a success and hope everyone will be inspired through the books!
Great customer service
Thank you, Karly! We appreciate the kind feedback and hope you enjoy your books!
Great customer service, and very competitive prices.
Thank you for your kind review, Connie! We appreciate the feedback and hope your books inspire all who read them.
Tracking info needs improving and time from order to shipping is long but the books are great.
Hi Natalie, thank you for your review! We appreciate the honest feedback, as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. Enjoy your books!
Danielle was really wonderful and easy to work with and very responsive. We were thrilled to be able to order books in time for our shipping deadline, Bookpal delivered in helping us get all of the titles we wanted from the respective publishers while making the process streamlined and simple.
Thanks, Melissa! We appreciate the kind feedback. We hope you find inspiration with the books you ordered. Happy reading!
I am so glad I stumbled across this site! I needed a new set of books for summer school and BookPal had the copies I needed at the price I wanted. The books arrived in a timely manner and in great condition!
Thank you for your review, Stacy! We appreciate the kind feedback and hope your students enjoy the books!
BookPal is rated 4.83 based on 815 reviews