BookPal Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read BookPal Reviews

info@bookpal.com

3002 Dow Ave, Suite 112, Tustin

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
BookPal 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Steve M
BookPal 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Stephanie F
Carole M
This was my first experience ordering through BookPal. It certainly met all my expectations. Because my husband and I have moved so often 14 times, I have had to switch from physical books to ebooks. But the 50th book in a series and commemorative necklace were a deal I could not resist. They arrived right on scheduled, and exactly as advertised.
BookPal 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Thanks for sending in your review, Carole. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery, and we hope you enjoy your necklace and the Hardcover of "Golden In Death." Have a golden week!
The ordering process was easy and quick which helps during our busy time of the year. We also received our order promptly and undamaged!
Bookpal is always very helpful when I have questions. I process purchase orders for our 8 elementary schools in the district and have never had an issue with them!
I needed a large number of several titles. Lauren with BookPal made the process very easy, obtained great pricing, and delivered in plenty of time for me to meet my deadline. Thank you to everyone who helped make my experience exceptional!
Hello Kathy, thank you so much for the kind feedback! :) We were happy to help you out and we look forward to working with you again.
BookPal staff helped my organization find just the right books to give to children at our non-profit event. The staff were helpful and professional. They responded quickly and were aware of my time constraints. I look forward to working with them in the future!
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your positive review. We were happy to assist you and we look forward to working with you again for your next event.
Delivered books on time and best price. What more can one ask for?
The team at Book pal made this a really easy and seamless process. I'd definitely recommend using them again to other colleagues. I appreciate their promptness and attention to detail.
Hi Contessa, thank you for the kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time ordering from us & we look forward to working with you again. :)
Great service. Able and eager to help with unusual orders. Recommend highly.
Our institution ordered 200 books for our incoming students! The process from start to finish was seamless. The books arrived on time, wrapped in protective bubble wrap with zero damage to any boxes. I would recommend this company!
Thank you for your kind review! :) We are so pleased to hear that your shipment arrived on time and in excellent condition. We look forward to the opportunity of partnering again in the future and hope your institution's students enjoy their new books!
Excellent Service. Easy ordering.
Stefanie was awesome to work with! Even price matched our order for Emotional Intelligence 2.0!
easy to work with and books arrived on time. BookPal was great.
It was SO easy to order! The employees were helpful and responded to my emails within the same day!
The attendant who took the time to help us is a very nice feature
Great to work with! Made the process of ordering books fast and seamless. Thank you!
Very expedient and great price!
It couldn't be easier to order dozens of books in one place!
Bookpal was very helpful in getting copies of the books we needed for summer reading.
Pleased with the product and prompt communication.
We love working with BookPal! Easy to identify new books we want to share with our member groups, ID/Connect/Align with Speakers we want to highlight, and making the entire support process easy from ordering through delivery and customer support. Thank you, Book Pal! - NG Management Club
Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We are happy to provide you with our support and make the process as easy as possible whenever your ordering from us. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Excellent selections and great customer services.
BookPal is rated 4.8 based on 863 reviews