BookPal Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BookPal

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

Diane C
Diane C
Verified Buyer

I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!
Sheri
Sheri
Verified Buyer

There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage.
Tabecca

Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -
Kimberly
Verified Reviewer

Josina was fantastic! She answered all of my questions and followed up with me to make sure we could get our order delivered on time. She really made our purchase seamless, thank you Josina!
Jill
Verified Buyer

Prompt responses to all emails and quick shipping of products. Great job!
June
Verified Buyer

The customer service department was very efficient and easy to work with.
Lavinda
Verified Buyer

Our school had been searching for the Wonder book by Paschal to order in bulk. This was the only online source where I could order in bulk. The shipping was very fast and we received all of our books at one time.
Holly
Verified Buyer

Great service and quick delivery! Thanks!!
Linda
Verified Buyer

The quality of the product is very great, and everything we anticipated. I'm frustrated with your company because I made a specific request to receive the journals in time for an event we had them made for. Which I made VERY clear on the phone with your representative. She assured me we would have them in time. Unfortunately, they did not arrive in time due to your decision to send them UPS Ground. If someone explicitly tells you that you need a product by a certain date, recommending priority or even overnight shipping to ensure that it would be received is the best customer service option. Hopefully you will not make this mistake again...
Thank you for your honest review, Linda! We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry to hear that your order delivered late. Your account manager will personally reach out shortly to make sure all of your concerns are addressed.
Donna
Verified Buyer

Received a call from Kristen (believe that is correct). I had ordered only one book and she explained to me the services that BookPal provides. I told her that I needed a sample as I plan to purchase a large quantity for a favor for my daughter's wedding next summer. She/finance plan to put a personal message inside each book. Kristen listened to my explanation and spoke to a supervisor and advised me that they would indeed send me the one requested copy. She was a pleasure to work with. I will be in touch soon as we do plan to purchase the books. Thanks for understanding and also for the great customer service. Donna Kissel
Hi Donna! Thanks so much for your thorough review and thoughtful feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working on those customized books soon. Have a fantastic rest of your week :)
Stefanie
Verified Buyer

BookPal has great prices and the books arrived quickly.
Thank you for your review, Stefanie!
Dane

Good service!!!!
Thank you, Dane!
Anna
Verified Buyer

BookPal provides a great discount on bulk orders, and their representatives are both knowledgeable and easy to work with!
Hi Anna! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comments and can't wait to work with you again soon!
Valued C
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Love to work with BookPal !
Thanks so much for the review! We love working with you too.
Vicki
Verified Buyer

As soon as they recieved my order, they placed it. It came immediately, there was an issue with paperwork that got cleared up within an hour. Great service!
Vicki, we're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for your thoughtful review!
Deb
Verified Buyer

Purchasing the two books was as easy as can be! The price was reasonable and lower than several other locations. Thank you!
Thanks for the feedback, Deb! Have a wonderful rest of your week.
Jeanna
Verified Buyer

The books came quickly. : )
You charged tax after I sent the P.O. and tax exempt. : (
Hi Jeanna! I checked with our Client Experience team and as of this morning, your account is now set up as tax exempt. You should receive a refund for your tax in the next day or two. Thank you for your review!
Zachary

Very happy!!!!!!
Yay!!! Thanks for the review, Zachary!
Melanie
Verified Buyer

Book-pal has great prices and selection. I was also impressed with the fantastic customer service over the phone when I was having trouble with the website. Thank you!
Thank you for your detailed review, Melanie. Happy to hear that our customer service representatives were able to help you when you faced trouble with our new website; we appreciate your patience! We always love working with you and can't wait to do it again soon. Have a great rest of your week!
Anita
Verified Buyer

I didn't get the set of books I ordered and paid for, so I can't imagine why I'm being asked to rate your company?!
Hi Anita, thank you for the honest feedback! We apologize for the confusion, it looks like you were sent this email prematurely. We just checked on your order and it looks like your books are scheduled to arrive today. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Thomas

Perfect Price and quick delivery
Thank you for the feedback, Thomas!
Nancy
Verified Buyer

The people who helped me were all very personable and kind. The books arrived on time as promised. They were new books in perfect condition - well packed. Everything went very smoothly.
Hi Nancy! Happy to hear you had such an excellent experience with us. Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We hope to work with you again in the future :)
Kerrie
Verified Buyer

The company was very easy to work with. Will definitely use them again.
Thanks so much, Kerrie! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.
BookPal is rated 4.81 based on 178 reviews