BookPal Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read BookPal Reviews

info@bookpal.com

3002 Dow Ave, Suite 112, Tustin, CA

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
BookPal 5 star review on 6th October 2020
BookPal 5 star review on 30th October 2019
Christy E
BookPal 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Kerry H
This was my first experience ordering through BookPal. It certainly met all my expectations. Because my husband and I have moved so often 14 times, I have had to switch from physical books to ebooks. But the 50th book in a series and commemorative necklace were a deal I could not resist. They arrived right on scheduled, and exactly as advertised.
BookPal 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Thanks for sending in your review, Carole. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery, and we hope you enjoy your necklace and the Hardcover of "Golden In Death." Have a golden week!
I LOVE working with BookPal! They are so kind, efficient, and helpful. They always strive to provide the best customer service experience, and they also go above and beyond to accommodate my school. What a truly fantastic company to work with!
Posted 29 minutes ago
BookPal consistently provides the best bulk prices anywhere, and our small business appreciates their customer service and special attention so much. They are efficient, responsive and dependable. Thank you, BookPal!
Thanks, Becky! We really appreciate your kind review and hope your books inspire all those who read them!
Great and very fast service
Thanks for your review! We really appreciate the feedback.
Great customer service and fast shipping
Thank you for your kind review, Louie! We hope you enjoy the books!
Great for authors!
Thanks, Andrea! We love working with authors to get their books in more hands :)
We love working with BookPal. They are helpful and accommodating. Books are high quality and shipments usually arrive in 2 - 3 weeks.
Thanks for your kind words, Amy! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books!
Thanks so much for your excellent service. The books arrived ahead of schedule; our team could not be happier. Great service from Tony as well!
Hi Teresa, it was our pleasure to help you get books in more hands! We appreciate the kind review and hope you and your team find inspiration in your new books :)
Great experience, books arrived on time. Would buy here again.
Thank you for your kind review, Ike! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books!
Your customer service is great! I had to email a few different times because the receipts I was given did not have the information my district needed to reimburse me, and Book Pal's team was so helpful in getting me what I needed!
That's so great to hear, Reily! We were happy to help and hope you enjoy your books!
GReat to work with and prompt delivery. Thanks!
Thank you for your kind review, Debra! It was our pleasure to help you with your project.
The staff were incredibly helpful. I appreciate the time they took to help me arrange our book order. It was a bit complicated because we were using a funding award provided to our American Library Association Student Chapter for a special project. Thank you for your assistance!
Thanks for your kind words, Kelli! We were happy to help with such an important and impactful project and hope your students are inspired by these books. Have a great week!
I like doing business with Book-Pal and Stephanie Gordon is the best. They have great prices and the customer service is top notch. Book-Pal makes me look good with my boss.
Thank you for your kind review, it made our day :) We enjoyed working with you as well and hope you enjoy the books!
I really appreciated how they were able to expedite my order quickly! They also had the best price on my book of any wholesale book shop.
Thank you for your review, Davana! We appreciate the kind words. Have a great week!
Stefanie is so helpful. Love this company. Also great prices.
Thank you for your kind review! We were happy to help and hope you enjoy your books :)
This was the first time I had ordered from BookPal. They were very helpful and nice. The books arrived ahead of schedule which make the students very happy!
Thank you for your kind words! We love to hear how books are impacting students, and are thrilled they are enjoying the books.
Very responsive in providing quotes and answering questions. Thank you.
Thanks for your kind review, Rebecca! We were happy to help and hope you enjoy the books.
Easy order process and I received an order of 50 books within 1 week. Extremely impressed.
Thanks, Jay! We appreciate your kind review. Enjoy the books!
Every year, we order executive journals for a lot of people. Each journal is very well made, and comes with the names embossed on the cover, with a quote that we provide also embossed on the cover. This has been a huge hit with our clients. BookPal team is excellent in getting things done well and on time.
Thank you so much for your review, Shashi! We appreciate the feedback and hope your clients find inspiration with their new journals.
Excellent service!
Hi Kylie, thank you for your kind review! We hope you enjoy your books :)
Cheap but not great communication.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Isabel. To give more details regarding your expectations and how we can improve, feel free to contact us at 866-522-6657 or support@book-pal.com. Have a great week!
BookPal is rated 4.83 based on 789 reviews