BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

Diane C
"I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!"
Sheri
"There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage."
"Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -"
"Lots of books. Low Prices. Fast Delivery."
"This is the second time I worked with BookPal. Their customer service is fantastic and they are truly interested in why we are ordering books. I find their communication is always very clear."
"I have been using BookPal in my classroom for about 6 years. I give my students 2 books for Christmas. I can afford the books and the customer service team is kind and helpful. They have a great selection of books and they never fail to put huge smiles on my students' faces!"
"The books arrived quickly and the price couldn't be beaten! Thank you, BookPal."
"The books arrived sooner than expected and in terrific condition. This was the best price and service for a class set of books I've ever experienced."
"Zarna Kamdar, the Operations Supervisor at BookPal was absolutely amazing to work with and helped me out when I was in a tight bind to get a large quantity of books ordered very last minute before the holidays. She ensured my concerns about having all the books shipped to the east coast within three days would not be a problem and that I would have all of them in time for my corporate event. BookPal's prices were also equivalent to Amazon and they don't limit the amount of large bulk book ordering like Amazon does."
"BookPal was great to work with, I would definitely use them again!"
"They had a GREAT price on the novel we were searching for. Their service was perfect and we are thrilled to have the books on hand and ready for students when we begin our Africa unit in World Cultures class. The sales staff and customer service employees were quick to respond to all of my questions and the email correspondence was prompt and efficient. I will definitely use BookPal again in the future!"
"These books were easy to order, arrived quickly, and the animation and fun stories will make our dinosaur-loving granddaughter so happy!"
"BookPal goes out of their way to hunt down the obscure books I need to order and always with a smile! I love their service and passion for the customer. Thanks BookPal!!"
"I was so glad to find Think and Grow Rich in bulk. I have been giving them out to motivated individuals that I meet. Will be reordering more this month. Fast shipping and Paypal makes it great. I am amazed of how many people have never heard of this self help book. Www.richburnette.com"
"Very prompt delivery. Excellent notification of arrival. Very good interaction with Stefanie about placing our order and discount information. Very pleased. Excellent service all around."
"BookPal had the amount of copies we needed at a reasonable price. Customer service is really great, especially with response time."
"They took care of a last minute order of 55 books,The Checklist Manifesto, quickly and efficiently. They are a delight to work with."
"Books came quickly and were well priced."
Thank you for your review, Ryann!
"Order is easy to place and arrives on time. Then they personally contact you by phone to ensure that everything was to your liking."
Donna, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your comments and wish you an amazing weekend.
"provided product as needed after I figured out how your system worked."
Dear Nadine, thank you for your feedback! We are always looking to improve our systems and make ordering as easy as possible. Would you be available to chat more about your experience so we can make it even better next time?
"Decent pricing, and the shipping options were reasonable. Glad they had the amount I needed in stock."
Dear Akira, thank you for your review! We appreciate your comments and hope you have a fantastic weekend.
"My attendees were so happy with the final product! The quality is great and we loved that it is environmentally-conscious. Plus the apple aroma is fabulous! Thanks!"
Thank you so much for the review, RJ! Elizabeth loved working with you to produce your amazing journals. We're so glad to hear they were a huge hit at your event! Have a wonderful weekend :D
"I work with a school district and knew I would be making several purchases for one of our schools' English departments over a few weeks' time. I worked with the same customer service representative (Nina C.) via email. Our conversations were pleasant and informative, and she made placing orders and providing feedback efficient and meaningful. Thanks so much!!! Our teachers have been pleased with the products. We look forward to working with you in the future!!!"
Dear Kimberly, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We are delighted to hear you had an amazing experience working with Nina. We are beyond excited to continue working with you and your schools for many years to come! Have a wonderful weekend :)
BookPal is rated 4.84 based on 232 reviews