BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

elizabeth@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

Sheri
Sheri
Verified Buyer

There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage.
Thanks for the feedback, Sheri! We'll reach out soon to remedy the situation.
Tabecca
Tabecca

Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -
Thanks so much for the feedback, Tabecca! We're glad you had a great experience with us. Have a fantastic week.
Carol
Verified Buyer

1300 Dr. Seuss books have arrived! Part of the curriculum of our "Happy Healthy Smiles" Kindergarten Oral Health Education Program. Customer service was great! I was kept informed on the status of my order and the books were delivered 2 days earlier. Thank you! River Cities United Way, Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Hi Carol - I'm so glad to hear that everything went well with your order. That sounds like a wonderful program! We look forward to working with you again :)
Claudia M
Verified Buyer

Ordered a classroom set for the coming Fall, and books came in great condition and quickly. One less thing to worry about. Thanks!
Bobbi S

Alyssa B
Verified Buyer

The customer service is outstanding.
Thank you, Alyssa! We think you're just as outstanding (:
Jeremy P
Verified Buyer

Lynette was attentive to our shipping concern about not getting the books in time; the books arrived on schedule.
Lynette had a great time working with you, Jeremy! Thank you for your feedback. Have a fantastic week.
Sharon R
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and our books arrived sooner than expected!
Thank you for the feedback, Sharon!
Catherine S
Verified Buyer

Bookpal matched and beat the prices of competitors and my orders have shipped much faster than estimated. The sales reps are very nice and accommodating and easy to reach. They respond to emails promptly and in my opinion go above and beyond for customer satisfaction!
Thank you for your thoughtful review, Catherine. We appreciate your feedback on your experience with us and hope to work with you again in the future. Have an amazing week!
Joanie T
Verified Buyer

Easy website to use and fast service.
Thanks for the feedback, Joanie!
Dave S
Verified Buyer

BookPal did great! I wasn't able to order more than a couple of copies of a book from Amazon when I needed in excess of 100. I found BookPal on the internet and they were able to significantly beat the Amazon price in addition to putting a rush order to get my books to me in the same amount of time it would have taken Amazon Prime. Very happy with my purchase and will use BookPal again - soon!
We're so glad we were able to help you with your large quantity purchase! Thank you for your thoughtful and thorough review. We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you more in the future! Have a great week.
Rose S
Verified Buyer

I had the books about a week after I placed the order. I feel like I got a great value for the money and will definitely use BookPal in the future.
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, Rose! We look forward to working with you again soon.
Peter L
Verified Buyer

Great service, delivered on time, in good condition, no problems.
Thank you for your feedback, Peter! Happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us.
Bennett A
Verified Buyer

Customer service was great, prices were reasonable, books delivered as promised and on time.
Hi Bennett! Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, we appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Sherry R
Verified Buyer

Very fast shipping. I have already told others!!
Hooray! Thank you for spreading the word about us and for the feedback, Sherry. Have an amazing week!!
Michael R
Verified Buyer

The shipment came faster than we thought. The books were in perfect condition because the packaging was done right. Great organization to use.
Thank you very much, Michael! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a fantastic week!
Kaci C
Verified Buyer

Josina and the whole team were so helpful! Our order came on time and looked great! Exactly as promised. Will definitely be returning for a future project.
Thank you for the feedback, Kaci! We're so glad to hear you had an excellent experience with BookPal — can't wait to work with you again soon! Wishing you the best.
Veronica M
Verified Buyer

Was very happy to find the book I needed at a great price. Shipped within a reasonable timeframe (not "2 day" but quicker than I expected!). Books arrived in good shape and as described. Very pleased!
So happy you had an excellent experience with us, Veronica! Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We hope to work with you again in the future. Have a great week!!
Susan K

Customer service was fantastic
Thank you, Susan!
Nikole T

Awesome books!
Awesome customer!
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and arrived on time.
Happy to hear that! Thank you for the review.
Accounts P
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, pleasant staff, and a quick and complete delivery of our order. We will definitely order again from BookPal and refer you to others. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the thorough feedback. We're glad you had an excellent experience with us and hope to work again with you soon. Have a wonderful weekend!
Debra S
Verified Buyer

Items were exactly what was ordered, no damage, packaging was excellent, received quickly!
Thanks BookPal!
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Debra! Have a wonderful weekend.
BookPal is rated 4.85 based on 142 reviews