BookPal Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read BookPal Reviews

info@bookpal.com

3002 Dow Ave, Suite 112, Tustin, CA

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
BookPal 5 star review on 6th October 2020
BookPal 5 star review on 30th October 2019
Christy Ethridge
BookPal 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Kerry Hannon
This was my first experience ordering through BookPal. It certainly met all my expectations. Because my husband and I have moved so often 14 times, I have had to switch from physical books to ebooks. But the 50th book in a series and commemorative necklace were a deal I could not resist. They arrived right on scheduled, and exactly as advertised.
BookPal 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Thanks for sending in your review, Carole. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery, and we hope you enjoy your necklace and the Hardcover of "Golden In Death." Have a golden week!
Easy order process and I received an order of 50 books within 1 week. Extremely impressed.
Every year, we order executive journals for a lot of people. Each journal is very well made, and comes with the names embossed on the cover, with a quote that we provide also embossed on the cover. This has been a huge hit with our clients. BookPal team is excellent in getting things done well and on time.
Excellent service!
Cheap but not great communication.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Isabel. To give more details regarding your expectations and how we can improve, feel free to contact us at 866-522-6657 or support@book-pal.com. Have a great week!
My recent order with BookPal was easy and quick. I received my order in record time. It was well packaged and arrived in excellent shape.
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books.
I've worked with BookPal twice now getting books delivered to my school. The customer service is outstanding and they worked with me to get a quote prepared. They also worked to get me the best price on both my orders! We will definitely order from them in the future!
Thank you Marianne for your kind words, you made our day! We love helping educators get books in the hands of students and hope these books inspire a lifelong love for reading in all who receive them.
Excellent prices! The books arrived promptly and in perfect condition.
Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them.
Thank you so much for helping me with a recent bulk book order. The service I received was beyond excellent!
Thank you for your feedback, Lisa! It was our pleasure to help facilitate this order and we hope your books inspire all who read them.
They are always very responsive and give a great price compared to what I can get by ordering on line.
Thank you for your review, Ava! We hope you enjoy your books :)
We love BookPal! They offer super competitive pricing and outstanding customer service. So grateful to have found this company for our large quantity book ordering needs.
Thanks, Rene! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to partnering with you on your next project.
Very pleased with BookPal! They were very responsive to my inquiries and provided excellent communication on my order of 250 books. They arrived promptly and well packaged. Thank you!
Thank you for your kind review, Kelly! We were happy to assist you with your order and hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them.
Ordering was easy; customers service friendly & accommodating.
Thanks, Sanford! We appreciate the kind review. Have a great week!
BookPal was a new vendor for our organization to work with; they answered questions about their company, assisting us with information to help establish an account, payment information and help ordering product. From start to finish, the experience was great! Outstanding prices, speed of delivery and prompt and friendly customer service.
Thank you BookPal!
Thank you for your feedback, Rosemary! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us and hope you find connection, learning, and growth with your books!
Communication was good and product was fine. Problem with delivery: sent to wrong location but that was UPS issue.
Thank you for your honest review, Denice. We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books!
Bookpal was very easy to deal with and my order was received in a timely manner. I will definitely use Bookpal again.
Thanks, Lisa! We are glad you enjoyed your experience working with us and look forward to partnering with you again on your next project.
The service was great
Thanks, Betty, for the kind review! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your books.
Book Pal is an amazing place! I am so happy I found this site! I ordered a total of 55 books for a book club at work and everything came SO quickly! Thank you Book Pal!
Hi Rosemary, thank you for your kind review! We are glad to help with your work's book club and hope you all gained insight and inspiration while reading!
Experience with BookPal was fine. I ordered a signed copy of “I Hope This Helps” and mine came unsigned. Not that big of a deal but I did have to wait a long time to receive it.
Hi Brian, we apologize for this oversight - thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be sending you a replacement copy in the mail immediately. Our operations team will be in contact with tracking information.
We had a large supply of books to buy for our staff, and received a better price for using Bookpal. Definitely will use you again!
Thanks, Kathleen! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you enjoyed your experience. Have a great week!
I had a great experience. Book arrived in great condition.
Thank you for your kind review, Joan! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you enjoyed your experience. Have a great week!
BookPal is rated 4.82 based on 773 reviews