BookPal Reviews

Read BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy
The cost was within our budget. The customer service was outstanding. Their willingness to go above and beyond to help us meet our shipping deadline was admirable. I would definitely use BookPal again in the future. Thank you for all of your help and support, Lynette!
Hi Jan, thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you as well and hope your books inspire all who read them :)
Book pal was easy to work with and provided the class set of books I needed very quickly. My students are currently using them right now. All the books were in new condition as well. I will definitely use Book Pal again.
Thanks, Michelle! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy the books!
I am a teacher and needed to order a a class set of contemporary, culturally relevant literature for my students. Bookpal had the title and my order was processed quickly. I was happy that I could order through Bookpal. It would be nice if teachers were offered a discount, though.
Thank you for your feedback, Deborah! We are always happy to help :) Have a great week!
I stumbled upon BookPal by googling classroom novel sets. After emailing an inquiry of the sets I wanted to purchase I had a phone call from a friendly rep within a few hours! The customer service is phenomenal and the prices beat anything I found while researching. I have already recommended to my colleagues!
Hi Maggie, thank you so much for your kind words, it truly made our day! We were happy to assist your order and look forward to the opportunity of working together again in the future.
Great selections. Friendly service. Fast delivery. I love BookPal.
Thank you, Jerry, for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again on your next project.
Support team is fabulous and supportive. I have been ordering for years now and they always try for best pricing and ease of delivery. I enjoy working with the Bookpal Team!
Thanks, Rita! Your review made our day :) We enjoy working with you as well and hope you have an excellent week!
BookPal is responsive in their communications and timely in their delivery. I always enjoy working with the BookPal team.
Thanks, Susan, for your kind words! We enjoy working with you and look forward to partnering on your next project. Have a great week!
Very Friendly to work with and Quick to return a quote. The items were shipped out in a timely manner.
Thanks, Lisa! We appreciate the feedback. We hope you enjoy your books and have a fantastic week!
I worked with Karyln Hixson to make a last minute book order and she did a fabulous job at getting what I needed, extending a loyal customer discount for us, and having them rush ordered/shipped ASAP to get them to me in time for our event. It was a wonderful experience.
Thank you, Christy, for your kind review! We love hearing stories like yours - it's what keeps us going :) We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all your event attendees!
I was very unsatisfied. Yes, I received my book orders in good condition and in a timely manner, BUT, when I checked my UPS delivery option, I was under the impression that it was the one time fee (around 26$). Then, I was told that my book order was being held in customs and would have to pay customs fees of $82. This was never indicated at time of purchase and if I didn't pay the fee, my books would just stay in customs forever and I would have spent all my money for nothing. I emailed twice to Bookpal regarding this issue, asking that they cover the fee since it was never indicated at time of purchase and I would have never agreed to pay a shipping fee of over $110 for 25 paperback books. Nobody has responded to me at all. I would never recommend Book pal.
Hi Jen - Apologies that we were unable to connect. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry for the inconvenience this order has caused. This experience is never our intent. While we have no control over the duties and tax fees charged at customs by Canada, We completely understand why you are frustrated about not being informed upfront. We're working towards a better way to notify customers about these fees earlier on in the order process.
BookPal exceeded our expectations. Not only did they price match from another vendor, they sent the order overnight. Great customer service, will definitely use again and recommend.
Thanks for the kind words, Caroline! We were happy to help you with your project and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future! Have a great week :)
Great experience! I bought 25 books for a youth group bible study and BookPal had the best price. Considering how many books, the shipping was quick! Received within about 2 weeks. I'd buy from them again!
Thank you for your feedback, Brian - we were happy to help get the books in the hands of your youth group! Have a fantastic week.
Everything was as expected. So 5 stars
Thanks, Ellen! We are happy you enjoyed your experience and hope to work with you again in the future!
Very helpful
Thanks, Sharon! We appreciate the feedback. Have a great week!
Great experience!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week :)
I was lucky enough to find BookPal while trying to find a last-minute solution to a large book order we needed delivered in 4 business days. BookPal was able to offer us an extremely competitive rate and it was delivered early! One of their Account Managers, Kaitlyn, provided excellent customer service and called me to get details about our order to ensure it would be delivered on time. I would definitely recommend!
Thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed helping you with your project, and look forward to collaborating on the next one!
We are more than pleased with our ordering experience and the quality of the note books we ordered!
Thank you for your kind review! We hope you enjoy your notebooks and have an excellent week.
It is always a pleasure to work with this company! Quick replies and friendly customer service!!! I highly recommend BookPal!!
Thank you for your kind review, Cameron! We enjoy working with you as well and hope your books continue to inspire all who read them.
Great service! Helpful and courteous employees!
Thanks, Sherry! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your books, and have a great week!
I loved working with the company. I had to wait several weeks on my purchase order but they called me every week to check in and make sure that I didn’t need them to do anything. It was such a positive experience and I defiantly look forward to working with them again.
Thank you for your review, Heather! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to partnering again in the future :)
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 591 reviews