BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

(optional)

Mark F
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
Richard
"I was so glad to find Think and Grow Rich in bulk. I have been giving them out to motivated individuals that I meet. Will be reordering more this month. Fast shipping and Paypal makes it great. I am amazed of how many people have never heard of this self help book. Www.richburnette.com"
"I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!"
"From the initial contact all the way through till the end, the customer service at BookPal has been top notch and I appreciate the care they gave me!"
"The customer service rep. stayed on top of this, called each time a shipment went out to make sure we received. He was great!"
"Easy fast dependable service."
"robin was very responsive and helpful on my purchase"
Thank you for your feedback! Robin really enjoyed working with you. Have a great rest of your week!
"BookPal's customer service could not be easier or more friendly to work with. Whenever we have a bulk order for books, they are our go-to vendor."
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again!
"arrived in good condition and quickly"
Thank you for the kind review, Louis! Have a great rest of your week :)
"I appreciate receiving this shipment of Gallup resources! The books were well-packed and arrived in good order."
Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can improve upon for your next order :)
Hi Mark, thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you and are glad you enjoyed the journals!
"Great prices, very competitive Wonderful customer service"
Thank you for your review and for your business, we appreciate the feedback!
Frederick S
Verified Buyer
"Books arrived very quickly. I would like a stronger definition of what the books options are (publisher, year of publication, type of bookbinding, etc), as well as a wider variety of book options."
Thank you for the review, we appreciate the thoughtful feedback!
"your telephone agent was helpful and polite, a pleasure to deal with. However, I only needed to call your telephone agent because your website would not permit me to place my order. I have ordered the same book in the same quantity several times before without difficulty. I am unsure why your website failed this time."
Thank you for the feedback, Samuel. We are looking into what caused that issue. We appreciate your patience and continued business!
"I appreciated the great customer service. I needed a fairly large order of books in a short time and received them earlier than expected. Thank you!"
Hi Nancy, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful week!
"Book Pal is very quick, efficient, and economical."
Thank you for your kind review, Gil! Have a great rest of your week :)
"When some of the inventory arrived to BookPal damaged, they worked hard to have the books replaced and delivered to our event as close to on time as possible. Would have preferred to have the books arrive earlier than they did, but it was obvious BookPal was committed to doing what was necessary to helping our event be a success. This was our second time working with BookPal and I would definitely work with them again in the future."
Thank you for your feedback, Ben! We look forward to working with you on your next project!
"BookPal's customer service is amazing. They are always so responsive and helpful. I love that if when I talk with someone they do not know the answer they go and find the answer for me."
Thank you for your kind review, Megan! We appreciate your feedback and hope you have a great rest of your week!
"I placed a pretty big order from Book Pal and was shorted a set of titles and one book of one title that was ordered. I talked with Book Pal rep and the books were sent in a couple of days with no issues. Very good service! Will definitely use again."
Thank you for your review! We are glad everything worked out and your books arrived on time. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"I needed to order a bulk order of books for my company and bookpal was an amazing experience. Robin Woolsey is professionalism at its finest. She not only helped me get the order together at an amazing price, but she was able to meet a rapid shipping deadline. What a great experience. Thank you Robin, Thank you bookpal!"
Thanks for the feedback, Loren! Robin really enjoyed working with you :) Have a great rest of your week!
"Convenient, great service and quick!"
Thank you for the kind review, we really appreciate your business!
"It was perfect. Wonderful professional support with your people who obviously cared. Thank you all for your hard work and consideration."
Thank you for your kind review, Gloria! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
Jacqueline G
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was excellent! My quote was sent quickly and my items shipped and received equally as efficiently."
Thank you for the feedback! We hope you have a great rest of your week!
BookPal is rated 4.85 based on 310 reviews