BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Matt P
"Sooks were lost by USPS and BookPal got us hooked up within 24 hours. These guys communicated efficiently and often, and there was never any doubt that they would deliver. Highly recommend this company and their folks!!"
Lisa S
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
"Quick replies and very helpful staff. We've ordered hundreds of books each year through them and they have been reliable each time with service and delivery."
"Yuri, was a very helpful rep through the whole process."
Thank you for your feedback, Laura! We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience and hope your books continue to inspire and motivate those who read them!
"The person that help me when I called was more than wonderful. She promised the books within a certain time and they were here 3 days early. This was the best experience I have had ordering from a company. You definitely have amazon beat in every aspect. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. You made my job so much easier."
Thank you, Donna - you totally made our day! We are here to empower people and organizations to become their best and are glad we were able to make that happen for you. Until next time, enjoy your books and have a wonderful week!
"Fabulous group of people to work with....they found the books we needed and provided competitive pricing for volume. We will continue to do busy with them."
Thank you for your kind review, Rita! We look forward to working with you on your next project. Until then, enjoy the books!
Thank you for your kind review, Rita! We look forward to working with you on your next project. Until then, enjoy your books!
"It was easy and painless to place my order. Thank you!"
Thank you, we are glad to hear that! We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them :)
"Michelle was a pleasure to work with! Very thorough and accommodating."
Thank you for your review, Amy! It's always great to hear how our team has positively impacted the book-buying process. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again on your next project!
"Yuri provided great customer service. It was easy to place the order and it came right on time. Thank you!!"
That is so wonderful to hear, Garrett! We hope your books provide inspiration and learning to all who read them :) Have a great week!
"Great experience. Easy to order and the shipment came even more quickly than expected. They had the best discounted price that could get the books to us when we needed it. Thanks."
Thank you for your kind review, Sherri! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience ordering books with us, and look forward to partnering with you on your next project!
"BookPal was easy to use and I received my books on time. Great customer service"
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the rest of your week!
"I always get excellent service and great pricing on all the books that I need. I even get notices of special rates that relate to the work we are doing."
Thank you for your review, Theresa! It's so great to hear you had a great experience and enjoy the special deals we send you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"great customer service, quick delivery!"
Thank you for your review, Margaret! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience. We hope to work with you again in the future!
"I had a minor issue checking out which turned out to be user error on my part. However, Yuri still took total ownership of my support experience and made sure I got my order completed and was thoroughly happy. Everything arrived on time and was of expected quality. Great experience from start to finish - 100% will order again!"
Thank you for your review, Ashley! It's so great to hear you had a great experience - that's something we strive for every day. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"Just wanted to say that the service is excellent. Keep on doing such great job!"
Thank you for your kind words, Ana! We appreciate the feedback and hope to work with you again on your next project. Have a wonderful week!
"Great customer service. I have ordered from them several times and I have been happy each time."
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you continue to work with us and look forward to assisting you with your next book project!
"BookPal always goes above and beyond to get the books I need for work events, even when it seems like an impossible situation. They are very personable, easy to work with, and make me feel important."
Thank you for your kind review! We hope your events went well and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Have a great rest of your week!
"BookPal is THE place to get books when you need more than one; their prices can't be beat with their multiple book percentages off."
Thank you so much for your kind words, Shari! We appreciate it and hope you have a wonderful week.
"I had a great experience ordering books for a client conference from Victor at BookPal! He was a pleasure to work with - committed to meeting our needs with a last minute order, and then a second even more last minute order for additional books. Both orders arrived on time, in great condition! Would definitely order from them again!"
Thank you for your kind words, Hannah! We hope your conference went well and your attendees enjoyed the books. We look forward to working with you again on your next project!
"Very happy!! Ordered books for a book club - they arrived on time and in great condition. Thank you BookPal!"
Thank you for your review, Mary! We hope you and your book club enjoy reading the books :)
"BookPal is amazing! I received a quick response to my inquiry and had the books ordered shortly after my request was made. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them!"
Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback :) Looking forward to working with you again in the future!
"I love that I can find the books I need in the quantity I need for such a great price! They are always very quick with the shipment as well!"
Thank you for your kind words, Lynn! We hope your books inspire learning and growth in all who read them. Have a wonderful week!
BookPal is rated 4.87 based on 539 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access