BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Lisa S
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
Rob J
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
Hi Lisa, thank you for your review! We hope these books inspire your students to learn and grow and look forward to working with you again in the future!
"A reliable source for buying books in bulk. Much better than going through Amazon."
Thank you for your review, Steve! We appreciate any and all feedback so that we may provide a better experience to our customers. Have a wonderful week!
"We received a little later than expected but the customer service rep. was great of locating my order and when it will be shipped."
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Have a wonderful week :)
"This has been a really good site for me to buy books for my class. I like that it gives me a big variety to pick from."
Thank you for your review, Kim! We hope your books are able to inspire and empower your students. Have a wonderful week!
"Our orders were received quickly!! One thing I did not care for about bookpal is that I received an e-mail with the invoice attached before I received my order. We are a school district and only pay bills once each month."
Thanks for the review, Merri-Kay! We appreciate the feedback and are looking into how we can improve that process for future orders.
Thank you for your review, Merri-Kay! We are always looking to improve our processes and appreciate the feedback. Have a wonderful week!
"Personalized service, super quick response time, felt certain that my order was going to be exactly what I wanted / needed"
Thanks for the feedback! We hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
"Glad they had the books. Unlike Amazon where you have to go to 5 or 6 separate sellers to get five books here it there. I was able to get an entire class set. Yay! Mail was slower than normal, but no huge deal."
Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate the feedback! We're glad we were able to help you provide books for your classroom :)
"Good service. I'll be back"
Thank you for your review! If there's anything we can do to improve our service, let us know :)
"I appreciate receiving this shipment of Gallup resources! The books were well-packed and arrived in good order."
Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can improve upon for your next order :)
"Books arrived very quickly. I would like a stronger definition of what the books options are (publisher, year of publication, type of bookbinding, etc), as well as a wider variety of book options."
Thank you for the review, we appreciate the thoughtful feedback!
"your telephone agent was helpful and polite, a pleasure to deal with. However, I only needed to call your telephone agent because your website would not permit me to place my order. I have ordered the same book in the same quantity several times before without difficulty. I am unsure why your website failed this time."
Thank you for the feedback, Samuel. We are looking into what caused that issue. We appreciate your patience and continued business!
"When some of the inventory arrived to BookPal damaged, they worked hard to have the books replaced and delivered to our event as close to on time as possible. Would have preferred to have the books arrive earlier than they did, but it was obvious BookPal was committed to doing what was necessary to helping our event be a success. This was our second time working with BookPal and I would definitely work with them again in the future."
Thank you for your feedback, Ben! We look forward to working with you on your next project!
"The books arrived on time, if not early. They were in great condition."
Thanks for the review, Stephane! We'd love to hear any feedback you have on what we can do to make our service even better!
"I was able to order many copies of a book relatively easily."
Dear Joy, thank you for your review! We are always looking to improve our systems and make ordering as easy as possible. Would you be available to chat more about your experience so we can make it even better next time?
"I received a follow up call from a gal (name?) who was with BookPal and asked me questions about my purchase. She was friendly and mentioned that if there's ever a book that we're curious about and have not read that she would be willing to provide us a sample. She said she'd send me her contact info to follow up specifically with her, but I have not seen anything come through. Hoping to touch base with her for future purchases!"
Hi Darrin! Thank you for your thorough feedback and review. Robin had such a pleasure working with you and chatting about StrengthsFinder. She'll definitely be in touch soon if she hasn't already reached out! Thanks again for the review and have a wonderful week (:
"provided product as needed after I figured out how your system worked."
Dear Nadine, thank you for your feedback! We are always looking to improve our systems and make ordering as easy as possible. Would you be available to chat more about your experience so we can make it even better next time?
"Decent pricing, and the shipping options were reasonable. Glad they had the amount I needed in stock."
Dear Akira, thank you for your review! We appreciate your comments and hope you have a fantastic weekend.
"Love the Michigan books. Just wish I could do 15 copies with the same 35% discount."
Thank you for your feedback, Sandra! We appreciate your comments and will definitely make a note of your request. Have a wonderful weekend.
"The company was very easy to work with. Will definitely use them again."
Thanks so much, Kerrie! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.
"12345678910"