BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Lisa S
"Outstanding customer service. Fast shipping. Great pricing. A handful of books came with small tears or bent covers but since they were extra copies we did not return. WP Elementary School 450 copies of Masterpiece"
Rob J
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
"Overall, I received my order so the whole process was acceptable. One book arrived looked like it had been run over by a tire and so I just had to throw it away, it was not in acceptable condition to give to anyone. Better communication would be appreciated, I had to inquire about my order and didn't receive a shipping notification until after my order had already arrived."
Hi Kristina, Thank you for your honest review. I'm sorry you received a damaged copy! Occasionally books do get damaged in transit, therefore we offer free replacements within 7 days of delivery. We'd like to send you a replacement copy as a courtesy. A member of our client experience team will be in touch shortly.
"Placing the order was simple and efficient. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive my order. Seems like the shipment process is slow"
Thank you for your feedback! According to our records, your shipment was delivered Monday, October 1. Please give us a call at 866-522-6657 or email us at sales@book-pal.com if you are having trouble locating your package.
"Great selection at great prices and easy to purchase."
We're glad you were able to get the right books that fit your needs! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience, we're always open to feedback!
"I was surprised that it took 11 days to ship. I was referred to you by the author of the book. There was a slight discount over Amazon however I would have received my books sooner had I ordered through them. I hope this method meant the author received a greater share. Good luck!"
Dear John, thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry to hear the books arrived later than expected and appreciate your honesty. We tried calling you to inform you of the delay but regrettably, we didn't connect. We strive to give our clients the best experience possible, especially when they’re friends of our friends! Our senior client experience representative will reach out soon to discuss your order so we can learn how you’d recommend we improve our process. Thanks again!
"The quality of the product is very great, and everything we anticipated. I'm frustrated with your company because I made a specific request to receive the journals in time for an event we had them made for. Which I made VERY clear on the phone with your representative. She assured me we would have them in time. Unfortunately, they did not arrive in time due to your decision to send them UPS Ground. If someone explicitly tells you that you need a product by a certain date, recommending priority or even overnight shipping to ensure that it would be received is the best customer service option. Hopefully you will not make this mistake again..."
Thank you for your honest review, Linda! We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry to hear that your order delivered late. Your account manager will personally reach out shortly to make sure all of your concerns are addressed.
"The books came quickly. : ) . You charged tax after I sent the P.O. and tax exempt. : ("
Hi Jeanna! I checked with our Client Experience team and as of this morning, your account is now set up as tax exempt. You should receive a refund for your tax in the next day or two. Thank you for your review!
"I have not received my order for 30 books: Soft Rain - I received my order for 30 books: A Lion to Guard Us. My account has been charged and your web-site does not show record of this order at all. The order #:100232023 is not available for me to see."
Hi Adam! Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate your honest review. We're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing your order. One of our customer service representatives reached out this morning and was able to discuss your concerns with your secretary. Please don't hesitate to give us a call directly if you'd like to chat more about this! Thanks again and have a great week :)
"When customer service called about a price change, they were very nice."
Thank you for the feedback, Cheryl. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you, Cheryl! We appreciate your feedback.
"There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage."
Thanks for the feedback, Sheri! We'll reach out soon to remedy the situation.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 469 reviews