Boosting Factory Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Boosting Factory

About Boosting Factory: Boosting Factory specializes in premium boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm.

Tell us how Boosting Factory made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"U guys are the best and faster boosting website Ty again"
"Good service, very fast and polite booster."
"Excellent service and very skilled & friendly booster - Empty"
"Well there really isn’t much I could think of there fast easy to work with and great to use! I use it to keep my account from decaying while I’m gone and unable to play! There fast and the customer service is great and the players are good and listen to your requests!"
"Awesome service. Fast and friendly."
"Everything was done so professionally. I really appreciate how kind and patient my booster was to me. 10/10 would recommend!"
"While I typically never have a problem with this service, the boosted I had this time was a bit underperforming compared to previous boosters. He won 60% of the games in low silver which I thought was not really a standard that this company should be having."
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review!

I have just checked your order, out of 6 games, 4 were won. That truly is not the ideal scenario. However, in such a small sample of games, a loss can be caused by external factors such as AFK/Troll/DC.

In a sample of 20 or more games 60% would be unacceptable, however, in this scenario out of 6 games we'll call it a bad day but continue to monitor the booster to see is there a reason for worry.

Kind regards,
John
"the services are good my booster was great but found some other sites that offers the same service with 68% of your price before a 20% discount"
Dear MAB,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad that everything went great with your booster. Regarding the prices, we believe our top-notch team deserves to be paid appropriately for their time and skills.

A great portion of the funding is also allocated to the development of the site and customer support to ensure a great customer experience at all times.

Have a nice day,