Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Valorant and Apex Legends.

+385955859292

support@boostingfactory.com

absolutely amazing site! I'm so happy with the results of the boost, i was assigned a booster so quickly and he finished my order in less than a day with barely any losses! booster was incredibly active on chats and very friendly to any question i had, would definitely choose them again :D
I ordered Duo queue boosting service for Plat 2 -> Plat 1. The booster wasn't good so I lost games and dropped to Plat 3. Then, the booster rage quit without saying anything to me so I had to wait for him to come back for an hour thinking he would come back (-but he didn't). So, I contacted customer service for the refund. This guy 'John' from customer service was the rudest and unprofessional with huge ego I've ever seen of CS tries to play words with me to not give refund. He tried to blame me as saying, 'customer is underperforming and the booster is not magician'. I knew the booster is not the magician when he picked Master Yi at Plat~Diamond elo, ordered stupid calls, inted hard, fought teammates over chat, then rage quit. He's a human, too. I get it. But, what is the point of using boosting service if I perform well enough to carry myself? I know myself is not performing well these days since I failed and dropped from Diamond promos. This John from customer service is just horrible with attitude. He blames everything on me and he won't refund. Then, he blocked my email and the account from the site so that I can't claim back.
So, I wrote bad reviews on some web sites, then this John replied on one of the web sites saying like, 'You suck and I can't give you full refund because you suck'.
Yet, he still doesn't realize that he and I both agreed on the term that Duo queue boosting is harder than the solo queue boosting which is the reason I paid extra 60% of the price because we know duo queue needs more time and efforts. If he was going to blame customers for being bad at the game, why does he even run a boosting service? Nonsense. Boosting my rank to the desired tier is what he promised, and I paid for that service. If a merchant can't provide the merchandise he promised, he must give the money back to the customer. I even got dropped to the lower tier. This is disgusting.
He said he would only give me a partial refund but it also hasn't even refunded yet.
All in all, I've lost my money ($160.36) and I'm dropped to Plat 3.
This scam business should be reported.

Don't use this website, it's fraud.
Fast ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Awesome work , done in short time!
Booster did a great job! ErenYeager is the man
great company
Great service, amazing booster (emadoo) finished dark matter in no time!
Slow and rude but decent at the game
Hello EliTheGuy,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with us. I would definitely like to look into this matter and do my best to make it up to you in case someone from Boosting Factory was rude and slow. Please contact us back here, website or email at support@boostingfactory.com
Fast and concise
Very professional
Good service once the booster starts his work - but took a long time to assign a booster, and I paid extra money for 'express' service. Note; although it was easter weekend, they specifically had an easter deal on, so.......
Hello Boaty1988,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that the service was good after it started and I'm sorry for the longer waiting times. During holidays boosters also have non-working days and delays can happen. We will keep doing our best in order to minimize the waiting times.

John
Quick and easy service, finished in time and good work.
5/5 booster did great and finished in a just few hours
Ottimo servizio molto rapido ed efficace
Jewell is the go to booster for Warzone (all the boosters are great). I was initially a little iffy about the company because the lack of social media presence (Twitter, Facebook) but let me tell you these guys are LEGIT! Very secure (used PayPal), very responsive & great price compared to the other sites. I’ve already used them twice back to back days and will continue to use them in the future. If you’re thinking of using Boosting Factory don’t hesitate.
Boosting Factory 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Had my order done within 30 minutes
het was snel en goed. luisterde naar wat ik wilde.
Quick and easy, super convenient
Quick communication, fast service, good price. The best boost website out in the market.
The great service! Excellent boosters and fair prices.
Great service and really good price.
Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,791 reviews