Boosting Factory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Boosting Factory

About Boosting Factory: Boosting Factory specializes in offering premium boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm.

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Boosting Factory ?

"Great service, they did clean job with placements"
"Very skilled players, 10/10 winrate over placements"
"Adi was super great and sweet! Will likely use him for my season 13 placements!"
"Adi was really sweet when I messaged him about my order. His headset broke while he was working on my boost so things took a little bit longer, but things like that happen and I wasn't tiffed about it at all. Overall I'm pleased and will likely request Adi for my S13 placements."
"Adi was very professional and easy to communicate with. I'd definitely do it again."
"Very fast service, only the time until booster is free should be approximated and displayed somewhere"
"Very good booster. Good customer service. Got started quick. Delivered what was ordered."
"4/6 result,and account been banned, because gyor's abusive Chat. Horrible experience!!!!!"
Dear Anonymous,

I have looked into your case and I accept full responsibility for the incident. Gyro has been suspended until further notice and we will keep striving towards a perfect booster roster so that these rare incidents become non-existent.

On behalf of my team, I apologize. Fortunately, the ban is a couple of days long and I would like to make a gesture and provide you with a free boost. Please reach me via the website's contact form.

Kind regards,
John
"Great service!"
"It was a little slow before they started but when they did it was done within a day and a half."
"Worked with me to accommodate my needs. Neakron is amazing and gets the job done!"
"Everything was brilliant, from the support to the booster. The only thing that annoyed me was the website going down for almost two days. All in all though, If I was to get a boost again, I would definitely come back here."
"Quick, efficient and polite!"
"Extremely happy with the booster who done my account did champions I main and done it quick / efficiently Support were helpful too, came up with a plan because of wait times and helped me every step of the way Only downside waited a few days however that’s oce league atm"
"Once paired up with the booster they were awesome and fun to play with. They were very friendly and provided tips a long the way to the desired rating."
"Vayshi did a gret job and was really fast. Really recommend him."
"Great service, great site"
"The boosters are fast and friendly. I paid for the streaming option and it's great to see how they play to learn from them. I've purchased from them several times and they have always exceeded my expectations."
"Very good cant argue about anything"
"Fast and efficient service! Would highly recommend!"
Boosting Factory is rated 4.90 based on 410 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!