Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Valorant and Apex Legends.

+385955859292

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokovi?eva 51

Preferably a lower price, about thirty percent lower would be favourable.

Booster was efficient and performed as expected.
got the job done quick :)
Good service. I will be using it again soon with only 1 minor change. I would exclude groundwar next time
Happy with your service. Only wish boosters didn't mess with skins, banners, badges and trackers.
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your honest review. I have had a talk with the booster and such little mishaps will not happen again.

Bon service en général.
It was fast and fluent, booster communicated well and I enjoyed it overall.
The service was fast and fairly efficient, the staff was very useful as well.
My booster was very kind and punctual. The whole experience was great. Only complaint and small is that he spoke little english which slightly hindered communication. He did his best and we had fun winning. Will use again.
I would give 5 but the first person assigned to duo with me legit fed every game once they replaced him with a new booster we climbed 4 divisions in a week!
Will definitely be doing more business with boostingfactory in the future ...
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your honest review. I have looked into your case and the review is not wrong. The booster did lack communication and speed. We will look into it internally and do our best to improve the services even further.

I apologize on behalf of my team.

We are extremely happy that these kinds of orders that are not completed at the highest quality level are very rare which can be seen in the rest of our reviews, however, it is our mission to complete every single order in a timely manner with the best possible communication.

John
The paypal service dont work that easy anymore. Thats really sad. Your team or at least some of them are rly kind. Can t complain about them
Fast and got more then I expected thanks to redname
Placement Matches 1/3 won but as compensation free boosting after for 1000 pts ;-)
Fantastic service with top notch boosters. Watching the replays of the boosted games... Wow... That's all I can say. The website isn't the best on mobile though and messages don't create notifications on my phone.
Dear Argyle,

Thank you very much for your review! If you wouldn't mind letting me know which part of the website isn't good on phones, we did our best to make it fully usable on phones without problems.

Regarding notifications, that is also in progress.

All in all, I am glad that the thing you came for - boosting, went extremely well.

John
Fast delivery, boosting tracking could be better to be honest. Reliable booster, good satisfaction
Booster: Fast and polite
Price: A little expensive, but the service was A+
Customer Service: Very polite and accommodating people.
Time: This is the reason for the 4star rating. It took well over the advertised time to get my services started. I almost canceled my order. I stuck with it and was pleased.
Dear J0k3rB,

Thank you for your honest review! I promise we will keep improving our waiting times continuously.

I'm glad to hear the boost went great after it was assigned!

good service!
fast and good service
Assign the booster a bit quicker. Besides that, it was great
Reasonable pricing and talented staff. Prices for individual games are high.
Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,484 reviews