Boosting Factory Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and Apex Legends.

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokoviceva 51

Tell us how Boosting Factory made you happy
absolutely amazing site! I'm so happy with the results of the boost, i was assigned a booster so quickly and he finished my order in less than a day with barely any losses! booster was incredibly active on chats and very friendly to any question i had, would definitely choose them again :D
Was quick
Got the job done quickly at the end of the season
Dear Anonymous,

Glad to hear you were satisfied with your boost and speed! However, were the 3 stars a mistake? If so, I would kindly ask you to revise the review rating.

John
One bug after payment but fast reaction from staff
It should be really mentioned in the FAQ that if you happen to disconnect at the start of the match, therefore you lose rating and get locked out for a set amount of time, you have to REBUY the lost sr!
Dear Randomboost,

I'm sorry you experienced a disconnect during a boost.

The issue is outlined in our Terms of Use that a customer accepts when buying on our website, found here: https://www.boostingfactory.com/overwatch/terms-of-use/

"3.1 The Customer accepts responsibility for losing in-game rating/points or NET wins progress due to his logins while booster is playing, and accepts that he will compensate Boosting Factory for the amount lost."

John
the services are good my booster was great but found some other sites that offers the same service with 68% of your price before a 20% discount
Dear MAB,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad that everything went great with your booster. Regarding the prices, we believe our top-notch team deserves to be paid appropriately for their time and skills.

A great portion of the funding is also allocated to the development of the site and customer support to ensure a great customer experience at all times.

Have a nice day,
John
Very nice service , the booster was friendly , and he did a very good job . I recommend this website ;)
Dear Koko,

Thank you very much for the review. Your comment makes me think you were satisfied with us, however, you left us a 3-star review, was it a mistake? If so, I would like to kindly ask you to revise your review to a higher one.

very fast and professional, I liked the treatment, 100% recommended
Dear Jesus,

John
got me to the desired League but i got banned.
Dear Hayden,

Firstly, I want to say that I am truly sorry about your suspension. Our boosters use VPN services to try and mitigate the bans but sadly some accounts still get caught - that's the risk every customer faces when purchasing solo boosting. As we've outlined in the Terms of Service, we cannot compensate for MMR boosting bans - solely because it's out of our power, it depends on how well Riot catches boosted accounts every season. If you have a reason to believe our booster did not do everything in his best efforts to minimize the risk of the ban, please let me know and I will open an investigation for you.

However, I am prepared to give you a great discount on DUO boosting (no chance of ban) placements whenever you're ready, preseason or Season 9. Simply contact me via our website or other preferred chat methods.

John
The placement games i bought were finished as 9/1, friendly booster. He legit carried every single game. However he did duoq through all games with someone around gold 5 elo even tho I asked him to solo, that made it pretty impossible to not get placed higher than around that elo.
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear the order went 9-1.

For the second part, I've investigated the matter. The initial games in duo were done with another booster in the same MMR as you. As soon as you requested the booster to play solo, he did like you said and went solo.

I discussed with my team and sadly the Gold 5 was a realistic placement for your account that started with Silver MMR.

If you believe what I said is not true, please get back to me and I'll investigate the matter once again.

Thank you for understanding and have a lovely day!

John
good service, but forced to have only a 10% discount, when was avaible a 13% (because the guy in chat didnt know there was a 13% avaible,i tried to tell him,but nothingto do),as loyal customor i didnt get the 15% disconut like they said
Dear Danny,

I am terribly sorry that you've experienced this! I've investigated the issue thoroughly and concluded that there was a misunderstanding.

As we agreed on in our chat, your next order will be discounted even further to compensate for the trouble you had.

John
Good, but unclear as to when it will happen and the specific heroes option (for which you pay extra) was ignored.
Dear Jay,

I am sorry to hear you weren't fully satisfied with our service.

We cannot tell when our services will start (unless it's a duo boost then we do schedule prior) because we do them ASAP unless you state otherwise. Meaning, as soon as we have open boosters, we will start.

Ignoring the specific heroes list is not what we usually do, I already had a talk with the booster and it will not happen again.

Let's get in touch so we can compensate you as a gift from me.

Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,257 reviews