Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Valorant and Apex Legends.

+385955859292

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokovi?eva 51

Took a day longer than it was supposed to. Help of the support staff on chat was fine. Nothing Spectacular..
Dear Lfreyyy,

Thank you for your review. I have investigated the matter. Our booster got you a total of 5130 RP(!) in a span of 2 and a half days. Considering that the Apex Legends ranked split just started and the games are harder than usual, I strongly believe the boost was done in a timely manner.

Booster also got you free 2500 damage badge on two legends, and an extra 130 RP for free.

I stand behind our booster in this matter and call this review of 2 stars completely unjustified.

John
I had Plat 4 to Diamond 4 boost and it took over 2 weeks. That's quite a long time to not have access to your account. I was offered a single extra win for the delay but the replacement booster ended up not doing it in the end.
Hello Ross,

Thank you for your honest review. I have investigated your case and you are right, the boost took way too long and this is not up to our standards. The booster, in this case, will be internally processed.

Regarding the free win I promised you with another booster (one of our professionals) was not done due to a misunderstanding.

I completely understand your frustration, therefore, I would like to grant you a whole division for free as a gift from me. I will now email you with more details.

John
The service was good but I got suspended the day after the season ended which really sucks...
Dear Anonymous,

I am terribly sorry for this! Around 1 in a 100 Overwatch accounts that were boosted via account sharing get banned. This has sadly happened to you. Please reach back to me so I can arrange a little gift for you to ease your loss.

John
The customer service was really good, but the day after the season ended I was suspended from the game. I would say the boost was worth it if it weren't for the suspension. so be wary of that :(

John
good
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review! However, you specified "good" and left us a 2-star review? Was this a mistake? If so, I would like to kindly ask you to revise the review.

If it wasn't a mistake, I'd be happy to hear what made you give us 2-stars and try to fix it or use it for improvement of our services.

John
Not impressed or happy with my results
Dear Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the results of your boost! I am here for you and I would like to hear what made you unhappy in order to try and solve the problem for you.

I investigatet your order in our database in order to find out the results and why did they make you unhappy.

Your order was for 10 placement matches, our booster did 9 wins and 1 loss which is a 90% win-rate. The results seem amazing but I would still like to hear what is making you unhappy and see if I can work things out.

John
I paid for specific champions/lanes but the booster ended up climbing almost exclusively on a champion and lane that I didn't pick
Dear Cheng,

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience!

I've investigated the issue and talked with your booster. He said he played it because during the checkout you enabled "Spend IP" feature and he thought it means he can play other champs.

I strongly judged his decision as you did pay fair and square for the Specific Champs service.

I would kindly ask you to let us make it up to you and will instruct the booster to do 2 more NET wins on the house as a little sign of good faith from us.

Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,476 reviews