Boosting Factory Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and Apex Legends.

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokoviceva 51

Tell us how Boosting Factory made you happy
absolutely amazing site! I'm so happy with the results of the boost, i was assigned a booster so quickly and he finished my order in less than a day with barely any losses! booster was incredibly active on chats and very friendly to any question i had, would definitely choose them again :D
The service was good but I got suspended the day after the season ended which really sucks...
Dear Anonymous,

I am terribly sorry for this! Around 1 in a 100 Overwatch accounts that were boosted via account sharing get banned. This has sadly happened to you. Please reach back to me so I can arrange a little gift for you to ease your loss.

John
The customer service was really good, but the day after the season ended I was suspended from the game. I would say the boost was worth it if it weren't for the suspension. so be wary of that :(

good
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review! However, you specified "good" and left us a 2-star review? Was this a mistake? If so, I would like to kindly ask you to revise the review.

If it wasn't a mistake, I'd be happy to hear what made you give us 2-stars and try to fix it or use it for improvement of our services.

John
Not impressed or happy with my results
Dear Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the results of your boost! I am here for you and I would like to hear what made you unhappy in order to try and solve the problem for you.

I investigatet your order in our database in order to find out the results and why did they make you unhappy.

Your order was for 10 placement matches, our booster did 9 wins and 1 loss which is a 90% win-rate. The results seem amazing but I would still like to hear what is making you unhappy and see if I can work things out.

John
I paid for specific champions/lanes but the booster ended up climbing almost exclusively on a champion and lane that I didn't pick
Dear Cheng,

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience!

I've investigated the issue and talked with your booster. He said he played it because during the checkout you enabled "Spend IP" feature and he thought it means he can play other champs.

I strongly judged his decision as you did pay fair and square for the Specific Champs service.

I would kindly ask you to let us make it up to you and will instruct the booster to do 2 more NET wins on the house as a little sign of good faith from us.

Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,257 reviews