Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Valorant and Apex Legends.

+385955859292

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokovi?eva 51

the boost was quick, easy, and fun. best boosting service there is.
Booster inted my game and were toxic don't buy boost here.
Hello S,

This does not sound like one of our boosters. Would you please reach back with your order ID so I can check that out for you. In case that has truly happened, I would like to take action against the booster and make it up to you.

Kind regards,
John
very late delivery time , and imagine you chat with the guy he says yes we have boosters and we can deliver your order. when you place the order they stop responding to you in online chat , and when they do they will not tell you when you get the booster you have to wait there and see if someone comes by chance takes your order which in my case took about 3 days , and they didn't assign anyone unless i threatened them for a refund . and this company is somehow in connection with reviews.io and they got my previous review removed which was two star .

Also when i was watching the order page for a good 12 hours for someone to take it , and the live support was online and not responding . i tried to reach them with another pc as another customer and they responded .

so they're like :ignore this guy , let him wait . he likes that

I have spent 1000 dollars with these guys and i regret every cent . My name is Sean

Also , the boosters treat you like you are some handicapped crippled needy person , and you are desperate for their help . before they start the game i said : can you guys wait a minute ? they said if you are not here in 60 second we start the game . and when i came back they were already in game . they didn't even wait the 60 second .

screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/7eAc1YN
Hello Sean,

After our extensive email communication where I tried to make things right with you, I simply could not do it. Some customers will waste a lot of positive energy we have going on here and we will rather focus on the 99% of clients that are happy to treat us with respect just as we treat them.

We aim to improve our service and customer support quality with each and every day and we will keep doing so.

Have a nice day,
John
bad experience ,two boosters. still expect me me to carry them .
you need to tear yourself apart to win .
Dear Anonymous,

I apologize if somehow we made you uncomfortable and I did my best to investigate the issue, the results are as following:

I have investigated the issue as I deeply care about our client's experience with us. I've discussed the issue with your boosters and found out that this review cannot be true.

Our employees are all Top 300 and have been working with us for many seasons. It is impossible that they struggled in Platinum Skill Rating.

This screenshot of your account (names are hidden of course) confirms my hypothesis. Your boost was handled with a total of 14 wins and only 1 lost game. This does not sound like struggle to me but rather like a clean boost with 94% winrate.

Not only that, you were granted an extra of 26 Skill Rating completely free.

The screenshot can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/megUnY2

I would appreciate if you'd come in touch and explain further what did you mean by this poor review, and hopefully revise it as I believe we did not deserve a 1 star review for our work.

Kind regards,
John
One of the best site in internet and maybe the cheapest one
Boosting factory is an excellent service. My order was dealt with professionalism, transparency and most importantly, I whole load of kick ass.
Good Service. Definitely worth recommending
Very fast and reliable service. Would definitely recommended!
Usually I never write reviews but this site is legit! The booster will contact you and my booster (Christian) is patient and responsive to my worrying self. At first it was scary as hell to leave my account to some stranger, but the booster took precaution and kept my account safe after leveling it up. Although it is a bit pricey, its worth it. If anything happens to your account they will help you and costumer service is quite responsive and helpful. This is the best site to trust and it has the most reliable service, I have ever seen.
Best service I’ve found, was skeptical at first... But a very professional company who paired me up with a genuine professional person. My booster got my service done within a few hrs at most, which would’ve taken me a week to complete (if that). Will be using this company again ASAP!!
Very good customer service and nice boosters!
Fantastic, couldn’t have been better
Fast and friendly service. Very secure
Excellent boosters with fast, reliable service! Definitely recommended!
Great site, always gets the job done fast and reliable boosters.
One of the best boosting site out there.
Reliable,Fast,Cheap,nice customer service and boosters
definitely one of the best boosting sites
Perfect service
Job done fast and was done by a very good booster. BF got a great service!, Returning for sure!
This page is the best one, I love so much 10/10
i love how fast I am connected with boosters, and the service is amazingly quick
Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,484 reviews