Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Valorant and Apex Legends.

+385955859292

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokovi?eva 51

Fantastic quick and efficient
Great boosting service. Only uses the best players and they are very discreet and fast!
Really amazing and quick
Great fast service
Great, fast
Fast and efficient, friendly service
great service and always kept me in the loop
I ordered a camo boost and it was done with in an hour well worth it. The web site is super easy to use and the customer support is fantastic.
Your services are already good. Great selection of players that get the job done right and safely.
Skilled booster helped me from Gold 2 to Gold 1 in HotS, I am satisfied, but the order took some days though.
completed my boost fast and easy
Good guys everything was done at its best
very fast and friendly. exceeded my expectations!
I would like to see improved messaging between the pro player and me, instead of going to my browser and it being very buggy.
Hello and thank you for your honest review!

Please let us know what kind of bug have you experience and we'll gladly look into it.

Kind regards,
John
Greats boosting website
all good ,thx
Good service
Took a day longer than it was supposed to. Help of the support staff on chat was fine. Nothing Spectacular..
Dear Lfreyyy,

Thank you for your review. I have investigated the matter. Our booster got you a total of 5130 RP(!) in a span of 2 and a half days. Considering that the Apex Legends ranked split just started and the games are harder than usual, I strongly believe the boost was done in a timely manner.

Booster also got you free 2500 damage badge on two legends, and an extra 130 RP for free.

I stand behind our booster in this matter and call this review of 2 stars completely unjustified.

John
Super fast and great customer service skills! My camo was finished in literally one game, when I could barely get a camo finished in 15.
Fast response to my order, was completed in only a few hours.
Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,476 reviews