Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Valorant and Apex Legends.

+385955859292

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokovi?eva 51

very fast and friendly. exceeded my expectations!
I would like to see improved messaging between the pro player and me, instead of going to my browser and it being very buggy.
Hello and thank you for your honest review!

Please let us know what kind of bug have you experience and we'll gladly look into it.

Kind regards,
John
Greats boosting website
all good ,thx
Good service
Took a day longer than it was supposed to. Help of the support staff on chat was fine. Nothing Spectacular..
Dear Lfreyyy,

Thank you for your review. I have investigated the matter. Our booster got you a total of 5130 RP(!) in a span of 2 and a half days. Considering that the Apex Legends ranked split just started and the games are harder than usual, I strongly believe the boost was done in a timely manner.

Booster also got you free 2500 damage badge on two legends, and an extra 130 RP for free.

I stand behind our booster in this matter and call this review of 2 stars completely unjustified.

John
Super fast and great customer service skills! My camo was finished in literally one game, when I could barely get a camo finished in 15.
Fast response to my order, was completed in only a few hours.
Very satisfied with the service
Boosting Factory is quick, reliable, and the best boosting site for me. The booster was very nice, helpful, and communicative and let me know what was happening at all times. The boost was completed very quickly and in a great manner. I would definitely recommend Boosting Factory.
My booster did a fantastic job and was very helpful before getting started. If needed again will definitely use!
Great booster excellent service
got the job done quick :)
got the job done quickly
Booster was very quick
very efficient and respectable booster 10/10
Great site with reliable boosters, had a 3700 to 4k Overwatch boost done in only a handful of hours. Attentive support
Very fast experience!
Very fast, efficient service. Has been reliable time and time again.
Great work! Fast Service!
Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,484 reviews