Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and Apex Legends.

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokoviceva 51

Tell us how Boosting Factory made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Boosting Factory 5 star review on 21st May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service, quick and easy
Excellent service, responsive and professional staff. The order was completed quickly and professionally, I recommend it, I will use this service again :) Good luck guys!
loved the service! my boost was done quickly and my booster was very nice. would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a boost!
Boosting factory offers a quick and reliable service with friendly staff, I would definitely recommend them in future!
Fast, great service, awesome job thank you!
Great site, very organised, simple to use, great owner.
Great service now I can brag to my friends on who has more wins in warzone. Definitely will be using boostingfactory again in the future.
Karan was amazing and provided timely results while maintaining great communication. He made me feel safe using the service as a first time customer and went above and beyond that what i had requested.
I did the 3 placement match order. Haze was great, fast and very friendly. Highly recommend!
Great Service, would use them again.
The support was incredibly fast and friendly and adapted to every need. The boosters were also very professional, fast and friendly. Overall I can only recommend the service to anyone looking for boosting!
The support team is very quick to reply and very friendly and adaptable to any request or question you may have. The boosters themselves are also extremely quick and friendly. It's truly an incredible service!
I don’t usually write reviews on what I buy, but the professionalism I smelt from the first second on boosting factory made me think that I really had to. Let’s start with placing order, I wrote to John and he replied in 30 seconds. In 2 minutes I had a custom price for what I ordered. I pad through PayPal and 2 hours laters I was assigned to a booster who started playing after a little talk (I would say 30 mins later). The price was correct for what I was buying and the overall experience has been fantastic. John has been extremely kind to me and the booster exhaustive in what he was doing and how. It took him less than 48 hours to complete the order, and we scheduled the boosting time so that I could play without being stopped and he could work as fast he could. It has been a fantastic experience overall and I would recommend everybody. Congratulations on your website which is very clear and user-friendly.
Dear FutureLux,

Thank you very much for your kind and comprehensive review!

Kind regards,
John
Awesome guys to deal with. Deal in confidence!!!
I enjoyed my experience with the booster. Next time, I would like to speak with them on the mic!
Very fast and good Service !
Best service I’ve found, was skeptical at first... But a very professional company who paired me up with a genuine professional person. My booster got my service done within a few hrs at most, which would’ve taken me a week to complete (if that). Will be using this company again ASAP!!
Very speedy and quality service from booster
Very good customer service and nice boosters!
Fantastic, couldn’t have been better
Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,380 reviews