Boosting Factory Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Boosting Factory Reviews

About Boosting Factory:

Boosting Factory specializes in next-gen boosting and coaching services in popular online multiplayer games, League of Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and Apex Legends.

support@boostingfactory.com

Balokoviceva 51

Tell us how Boosting Factory made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Boosting Factory 5 star review on 21st May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very good customer service and nice boosters!
Fantastic, couldn’t have been better
Fast and friendly service. Very secure
Fantastic service with top notch boosters. Watching the replays of the boosted games... Wow... That's all I can say. The website isn't the best on mobile though and messages don't create notifications on my phone.
Dear Argyle,

Thank you very much for your review! If you wouldn't mind letting me know which part of the website isn't good on phones, we did our best to make it fully usable on phones without problems.

Regarding notifications, that is also in progress.

All in all, I am glad that the thing you came for - boosting, went extremely well.

John
Perfect service! Got my wins in a few hours
Simple and easy with really secure payment options and crazy efficiency. Really good quality
PAWEL is one of the best junglers i've seen play. he stomped every game and managed to go p1-d4 in a couple of hours. I strongly suggest asking for his services if you're a jungle main. i would suggest this service to others, and who knows, might return too :) gg
My boost was completed within the time frame given and was up to standards with the extras i asked for. 10/10 worth getting a boost from these guys.
Booster was very professional and fast. Whole boost was done in less than 3 hours!
Great service, staff communicated well and I was pleasantly surprised with how easy the entire process was.
if you are struggling to get out of elo hell super recommend, after using i was able to climb myself even high into diamond
legit boosts
Exceptional Customer Support! Had issues with one of their boosters but support resolved it quickly and even gave me compensation. Would recommend!
Dear Plaush,

I apologize once again for the inconvenience and I'm glad to hear you were satisfied in the end!

Was quick
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear your boost was quick. I assume you were satisfied, is there any reason for the 3 star review or was that an error?

John
Everything was very cool.
5+++
Best boost service, everything was fast.
I will buy more 100%
Very good website! Would recommend to Friends!
Professional, quick, perfect communication and constant updates as well !
good reliable service
Very fast and reliable boosting services, prices are really affordable, and the support overall was prety nice, would buy again 10/10
Boosting Factory is rated 4.89 based on 1,390 reviews