Brain Forza Reviews

Brain Forza 3 star review on 27th May 2019
Jose F
Brain Forza 3 star review on 27th May 2019
Jose F
Been waiting almost 2 months for 4 bottles. I was a subscriber but cancelled because you can’t keep up with orders. You generated shipping labels on the 11/14/18 and the products still never reached usps for shipment yet. Over $80 you’ve taken from me yet know results. You can’t expect me to be patient and wait when the string of emails back and forth from Ruth specified I should of gotten my products weeks ago. I remained loyal but with this lack of service especially since my money was taken is inexcusable. It’s disappointing because at one point Brain Forza was my go to.
Hello everyone! While we are not perfect, and absolutely take responsibility for our faults, this is not one of those times. The product page CLEARLY, in giant purple text, had the product labeled as sold out with the estimated ship date mid November. The customer was absolutely fully aware. We spoke happily with the customer many times during that period. The statements made of "receiving the product weeks ago" is false. The date has always been on the page, and we had always informed the customer of the exact same information from the many emails she sent in. All ordered are cancel-able and refundable at any time as well. We still tried everything to make her happy to no avail unfortunately.
Good products, good prices, fast delivery --- what more do you need !!
Brain Forza has great and reliable supplements. I love the Lions Mane Mushroom supplements. The company responses quickly to questions, I recommend this company to everyone.
Still this day waiting for my orders
Been way over a month. Ordered Lions Main mushroom for MS😟Where is it?
I ordered this late October and still have not received. When going to your contact page, it states that page does not exist. What's up with that?
You want to get up in the morning and not just get things done, but to crush them? This product will support that.
I love my hat! It’s encouraging, simple, sleek, and comfortable. I would go for a S/M if you normally where a large. This company was great to order from. Quick and easy too. Only complaint would be that the logo on the back is just slightly crooked, but I digress.
Fast shipping and delivery, and the product I ordered is awesome!! Thank you!
Everyone should consider taking Lion’s Mane daily especially if there is Parkinson’s disease in their family history. Highly recommend this product.
Great products, they work just as intended.
I bought this based on a need for help with my memory. This is the only brand I have tried, and I got a noticeable benefit within a day or two.
This is not long time I am using but I believe it may working somehow. Thank you
Got my order very quickly!!
the products are simply great quality, all of the products function as described and even better, i am grateful for a resource like brain forza
Your lions make seems high quality. Great product.
Auto ship plan is working out great. Shipped right on schedule and arrived quickly.
Quality product, this supplement has improved my overall well being. Great service as well!
Brain Forza, athough a small team; are comprised of amazing people who go above and beyond by delivering quality customer service and products!
My third order with Brain Forza, I just ordered some of the other new products from them. quality and formulas are fantastic if you know a little about supplements compared to some top brands out there.
Brain Forza is rated 4.37 based on 117 reviews