Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Excellent service and follow. Changed out a master cylinder, booster and pads fast at my workplace. I will recommend and will use again.
Excellent same day service. Jaime explained (and showed me) what needed to be done. I could not have asked for better service.
Excellent Service.
Excellent work and pricing and everything! The technician who did my brakes on my tundra, his name is David and deserves some kind of recognition! He is really knowledgeable on everything regarding brakes and what my options were. He actually did my wife’s brakes with new rotors , the whole nine yards! No problems since last year when he performed the job. Again I highly recommend Brakes To Go for all the right reasons! Brakes To Go is my go to place for my brake needs! Thank you very much and keep up the great work!
Great service! I highly recommend prior to using a brick and mortar company.
Trey Richard was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very professional and performed the repairs in a very timely manor. Would recommend his services go anyone! Thank you so much for the pleasant experience.
Still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Nothing with car repair is ever this easy... David was professional, punctual, quick, and thorough.
Great - super easy and did an amazing job!
Expedient, knowledgeable, and friendly service by Tanner. He came to me within a set appointment time window. I'll call Brakes to Go again for future troubleshooting help and services. Thanks ya'll
Wasn’t to sure what to expect from Brakes To Go. But right when David showed up to my work place I was put to ease. He told me he had over 10 years of experience and it only took him an hour to finish the whole process! I would keep this service in mind for the peace of mind it brings! Thank you David once again, you made my day!
From writing thE WORK ORDER to the technician leaving everything thing went GREAT!!! I can’t wait to use them again!
I've used Brakes to Go multiple times on different vehicles and could not recommend them enough. Excellent service, courteous, on-time, fast and an excellent product as well. They'v serviced the front brakes on my '15 Silverado twice now. The GM pads lasted 50,000 miles, there's lasted almost 90,000.
Jamie came through, replaced the rotors and recommended replacement of my rear brake pads due to the warped rotors causing the brake pads to work harder which I accepted and he knocked it all out within an hour and the difference in when I press my brakes is night and day! Excellent work!
David came to our house last Saturday and did an excellent job - very courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. Thank you! - James Mc
On time. Explained what he was going to do and had the job done fast! Loved it! I was able to stay at home, get things done inside the house while my truck was being fixed! I've been recommending them to everyone!!
Caegan did a great job. He was here on time and did the job in a quick and efficient manner. Seem to enjoy doing his job.
Jaime texted his location to me after leaving his prior customer, showed up on time, had the pads I needed and did a great job - installing them in my garage while I dealt with other business needing to get done! I’ve used BTG before on my Audi, now on my Infiniti and will use them next time I need brake repair. Clean and efficient, I highly recommend BTG
This was my first time trying out Brakes To Go, and it won’t be my last! Jaime was my technician. Punctual, knowledgeable and very kind. Such a wonderful experience! He did a great job in such a short time, and I didn’t even have to leave my house. Highly recommended!
The service, convenience, and price can’t be beat! I have had 3 brake jobs done by this company and they are fast, efficient, and know how customer service works! They had my brake pads replaced in 29 minutes! It was like my car was in a race car pit. Finally the brakes come with a warranty! Highly recommend this company!
Wow! This was a great experience. I was skeptical at first because I like to use companies I know or someone has referred. But I was very busy and did not have time to take it to my normal shop. I saw Brakes To Go on Google and decided to try them because they would come to my home. Tanner was my technician and he was so professional. He was very knowledgeable and he advised me exactly what I needed. He did not try to upsell many any other work. Loved the experience. Will definitely use them again.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews