Breazy Inc. Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Breazy Inc.

How would you rate Breazy Inc. ?

"I like there prices and i almost always can find some coupons on the internet for them.. They have a great selection too and offer free shipping if you spend enough.. My only complaint is the review system. I've left about 6-8 reviews, all of the good reviews showed up, but only one of my bad reviews showed up (a 2 star star review where i say it's better when mixed with another juice). There was a few other 1 star reviews i left that never showed up (been a few months since i left them so i know its not a time thing). The reviews weren't rude or vulgar either. Seems to me the review system is rigged, so i don't really trust there reviews anymore. I also talked to there chat support twice regarding this with no resolution. They pretty much just said that the review system is 3rd party and shouldn't be rigged.."
Hey Nathan!

Thank you for your feedback here. Our reviews are hosted by a third party site to avoid any filtering of unflattering commentary. We will investigate this thoroughly on our end and if you would like to reach out to us at hello@breazy.com, we can find out what happened to your unseen reviews. Thank you!
"Sent me used liquid and then told me that was "standard procedure" when I tried resolving the issue. Will not be using them again."
Hi Caleb,

There appears to have been a miscommunication between you and one of our agents. We apologize! Used liquids are not the standard and we pride ourselves on our quality of the product. I have asked one of our Customer Experience managers to reach out to you in regards to this. Talk to you soon!
"Zero star they suck"
Hello Andrew!

We're so sorry that you had a negative experience with us. Can you please reach out to us at hello@breazy.com? One of our customer service agents will be able to look into what went wrong here and get you a prompt and proper solution asap! :-)
"Ordered a starter kit a week ago and it has not shipped! I have reached out multiple times. Wish I would have taken my money elsewhere. I’m gonna tell all my Friends and family to never order here. And Believe me they love to know where I buy my stuff. Going to let everyone I know to steer clear from you guys."
Hi Andrew

We apologize if you have experienced a delay and are happy to get this resolved for you. Please email us at hello@breazy.com asap! We have agents available 7 days a week and would love to help you out here. :-)
"I understand the aging verification though if you did not upload it correctly (as they state) then they will still take money out of your bank account and give you an order conformation. Which then you assume your order is one its way. NO! Just make you go through several hoops to even get is correct well after a week of ordering. Cancelled my order and will not be using this site again!! Breazy- Do not process orders what so ever unless there age verification works correctly in the first place. Do not take money out of there accounts nor give them a order conformation code unless your warehouse can actually send it out."
Hello Shannon,

We are so sorry that you experienced a complication with the age verification process. As this is a legal matter, we do have to abide by the law to make sure that everything is done perfectly however, this should not cause you to incur frustration. Please email us at hello@breazy.com as we have agents available 7 days a week and are more than happy to speak with you about your experience and fix this process for you! :-)
Martha Highberger
Verified Reviewer
"This is the absolute worst experience that I have ever had shopping online. I ordered a device on July 1st. For age verification, I uploaded photos of mine and my son's DL's. (He purchased it for me.) On July 6, I did a chat to try to get a status update. Victoria had me upload my DL again. She assured me that she made a new ticket with both DL's attached. Yesterday, I emailed them again to try to get a status update. So far today, July 8th, I have received TWO emails saying that my age verification FAILED!! I AM DONE WITH BREAZY."
Hello Martha,

Please see our previous response to your concern. We are so sorry that you experienced a complication with the age verification process. As this is a legal matter, we do have to abide by the law to make sure that everything is done perfectly however, this should not cause you to incur frustration. Please email us at hello@breazy.com as we have agents available 7 days a week.
Hello Martha,

Please see our previous response here. We are so sorry that you experienced a complication with the age verification process. As this is a legal matter, we do have to abide by the law to make sure that everything is done perfectly however, this should not cause you to incur frustration. Please email us at hello@breazy.com as we have agents available 7 days a week and are more than happy to help you expediently get through this process! :-)
Martha Highberger
Verified Reviewer
"I sure wish that I'd found these reviews before I ordered. This is only the second site that I've seen using such a pain-in-the-butt age verification process. I bought a device on Sunday, went through the age BS. It's now Friday and breazy has gone dark. Not a peep. Needless to say, this is my first and last order from breazy."
Hello Martha,

"Breazy vapes has provided me with hands down the worst experience I have ever had with not just vape companies but ANY online store I have used in my life. I put an order in for a bottle of vape juice and 48 hours later they still have not verified my age but the damn sure took the money out of my account. I placed an order with another site and within 20 minutes my order was approved, verified and shipped. No one responded to me in regards to getting my refund. They have yet to verify my age. Dealing with breazy was the worst desicion I have ever made in my entire life. I will NEVER order through them again and I assure everyone if they dont get me my refund in the next business day I will do everything in my power to make sure no one in the DC maryland and Virginia area never order through breazy. I am very disappointed."
Hello Zack,

I am so sorry that you experienced problems with our age verification process. I have escalated your concerns to age verification team and will have them take a thorough look at the process. We hope to never have another customer encounter problems like the ones you describe. I do see that your order was canceled at your request and you should have received your refund. Please let us know if there is any other help we can offer. We are available 7 days a week and happy to assist. We hope that you do come back and give us a second chance to make a great first impression! :-)
"I wish I would’ve read the reviews on Breazy.com before I placed a 50$ order. It’s what I get for trying a new place to save a few $$ use your trusted sites of your local vape shop"
Hi Kristy!

We apologize if you are experiencing a problem with your order and would love to assist you. Please email us at hello@breazy.com or call us at 888-827-3299. Our agents are available 7 days a week and are happy to help! :-)
"I was shorted a mod in my order. After contacting customer service, was told that they weighed the box and that proved that they shipped it, but offered a store credit. I didnt want store credit, as I have no intention of ordering from them again. Then was offered a refund that still hasn't been sent to my credit card."
Hello Neil!

I see that your refund was initiated on Saturday 6/23. Refunds do take up to the three business days depending on your bank. That would typically mean that you should see your refund by end of day tomorrow. We apologize for any inconvenience this bank processing time may have been caused and are happy to speak with you directly if you have any other outstanding concerns that we can help with!
"Great prices but what’s taking the shipping out part taking so long? I’ve never waited this long with breazy it’s been almost 5 days, during Christmas time it wasn’t this long maybe 2 days max"
Hey Brandon!

I am so sorry that you are experiencing a delay. We are currently making improvements warehouses and working diligently on resolving this issue for our valued customers. Please email us at hello@breazy and one of our agents will gladly help you with any further needs! Thanks for being a great customer! :-)
"Been almost 6 days with no shipping confirmation, even added the special shipping just for two batteries and juice. If I knew that I would of this bad i would of went ahead and went into a Vape shop and bought it. Also no one responded to my multiple emails. Will be my last time. Along with the rest of my Vape group"
Spenser Wilkerson
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been ordering from here for a couple years and they just can't get there order processing down. There selection is amazing and Sales are great but the only thing that is stopping me from shopping here is there inconsistent shipping practices. They say, "Processing is how long the warehouse takes to give the package to USPS and as stated on our site can take up to 3 days if order volume is high." How come it has been 6 days and there is still no shipping confirmation? If you want a good selection but inconsistent shipping this is the places for you."
Hi Spenser,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are working on our current shipping practices and are always looking to improve our processes. We apologize if you have experienced a delay and are happy to get this resolved for you. Please email us at hello@breazy.com asap! :-)
"Paid 7.50 to make sure that i would get my juice by the following week because I’ll be going out of town. It was all the money I had to spend on Juice before I left and here I am sitting empty handed. Age verification went almost immediately but the package has been sitting since Wednesday and honestly, I’m quite irritated. Have asked for a refund and to cancel my order so I can go buy locally but they will not give it to me. Over it and will NOT be returning"
Hi Darby!

I do see that your order arrived the new order arrived Saturday. I apologize for the delay you experienced. As a further apology, we have refunded you the cost of your shipping. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience. If you have any further concerns or questions, please email us at hello@breazy.com. We are happy to help!
"I was the Canadian who had my order shipped to the US (Seattle). Breazy has given me a full refund as I won’t be able to get my juice. I’m sure once you age verify your orders will come soon, and subsequent orders should be quicker. I will indeed order again from them even after this not-so-pleasant experience. I just won’t expect expediency. It was a bad call on my part to order with only a 4 day window. If it wasn’t for age verification legislation I am pretty sure everything would have gone smoothly. 5 stars to offset karma"
Hi Jason!

Thanks for your new review and you're giving us a second chance to make a great first impression. :-) And we are working on our expediency for future orders. Let us know how we do next time! :-)
Robert Diamond
Verified Buyer
"Breazy staff and manager Mike worked hard to resolve the issues and did an awesome job. I’ve ordered two more times since ! Everything. Completely sporadic, incomplete and disjointed responses to my pleas re questions on defective suarin air, new order status (ordered a week ago yet still not showing as received by USPS), responses on basic device question are inconsistent with Vaporesso website. They promised 3x that a manager will call me (in two days lol!!) but no call. I have no idea what’s going on in Brooklyn but Breazy does not have their act together."
Hello Robert!

We apologize that you have not been receiving world-class customer care. I have reached out to one of our Customer Experience Supervisors and you should be receiving a call today! I apologize again and we look forward to resolving this with you promptly. :-)
"Order was delayed because the warehouse didn't have the luiquid pods in 2.45 %. It took days and multiple communications for them to get that 2% is fine with me. Then they said they shipped out 2.4% liquidpods. Next came a lecture on the different strengths Blu has. I KNOW. My first and last order with Breazy."
Hello!

It looks like there may have been a miscommunication here on our end. Can you please reach out to us at hello@breazy.com? One of our customer service agents will be able to look into what went wrong here and get you a prompt and proper solution asap! :-)
"Update: They dragged their heels getting the order out. Hiding behind an “Age Verification Policy” was their excuse for two full business days of inactivity on my order but it didn’t stop them from printing shipping labels. I made it back home to Canada last night and today my package is finally “out for delivery” in Seattle. A package I will never see. I’m now out nearly $40CAD. Even more if I get that package shipped to me from Seattle. The resolution offered by Breazy was a $10USD credit which is no resolution at all. It takes TSA, CBSA, and Homeland security 5-10 seconds to look at my passport and verify my ability to pass borders and get on a plane. There is reviews going as far back as two years previous to their slow process for age verification which to this day is still THE main complaint about this company. Thanks, Breazy.com for taking my money and not fulfilling your obligations without a modicum of expediency, or even giving any warning about this at time if purchase. I’m at a loss and have no recourse"
Hello Jason!

I would like to apologize again about the delay with your package. As requested, please reach out to us at hello@breazy.com so that one of our agents can refund your order due to the inconvenience you were caused. We are more than happy to do that for you!
Hannah Garner
Verified Reviewer
"They like to sit on orders. It was going to take nearly a week and half because they have a ridiculous 3 business day "processing order" that they don't advertise until you file a complaint. 3-5 business days for shipping means nothing when you're order isn't even prepared for over 3 days. Absolutely ridiculous."
Hi Hannah! We are so sorry that you experienced a delay with your order. We try our best to ship out all orders within 24 hours but do sometimes fall behind.

I have alerted one of our Customer Experience Supervisors to your concerns and requested that they reach out to you. Please know that we take all complaints very seriously and will work quickly to resolve yours.
"I purchased a vape from them, and from the get-go, it leaked. I tried changing the coil, etc., and it was still defective. I then contacted their customer service, to see about an exchange, but after days and days of them "waiting to hear from the warehouse", I decided instead to go to a local shop to purchase a new vape. I then attempted (and currently still am), to see about returning my defective product and getting my money back. They are stringing me along, telling me that they are waiting to hear back from the warehouse, in order to send me a shipping label. Every day, they email me the same thing, despite me asking for manager contact info, and to elevate my request. It has now been a little over a week, with no resolution. My request is simple: I want a return label to ship it back to them, and my money back. Do NOT buy from them."
Hello Kathleen! I have escalated your complaint to one of our customer care team leads who will be in contact with you today to resolve this issue. We apologize for any delay you may have experienced and will speak with you shortly.
Breazy Inc. is rated 4.18 based on 193 reviews