Breazy Inc. Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Breazy Inc.
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"My original order wasn't able to be fulfilled...whatever. They sent me a different color tank, and that was fine... then, they sent me the wrong coils. they didn't tell me that what i ordered went out of stock (for the second time), and sent me something incompatible instead. I didn't find out until i needed to replace my coil, 10 or so days later....i thought "no biggie, there should be a replacement coil in the package, just like what the online description said!". nope. no replacement glass, either. Since I had to cancel my card due to fraud issues, I got the sale price for the coils in store credit. Better than nothing, sure, but...on the whole, i'm incredibly disappointed with my experience, and won't be ordering from them again lol. The $10 credit will be chilling there forever I guess."
Hi there!

We are so sorry that you had such a difficult time. We would love to speak with you directly about this order and help get this corrected for you. Please email us at hello@breazy.com. We have agents on hand 7 days a week and our Customer Experience Team Leads are happy to see how we can get a proper resolution for you!

Team Breazy
"Legit store! I'm completely statisfied with their service, i had no trouble at all with international shipping. My order arrived on time."
Thanks Marton! We try our best! :-)

Team Breazy
"So i understand the negative comments, but ithink thesepeople were very impatient. I placed an order on a saturday night and the age verification didnt work. So i emailed them the next morning and by noon that day they had it fixed. Service on a sunday!! I like that. So dont hesitate to buy from this site! They have the best deals ive ever seen online. Over half off!!! Killin it mike breezy stay freshhhh"
Thanks Andre!! We appreciate it. We love to make the people happy! :-)

Team Breazy
"Breazy sucks . Jamie from breazy knows I have a 14 time difference and told me she would email me about why my order was shipped from a third party vendor with the wrong tracking number . She never did . Then Nerea said she would reach out to the vendor when I chatted . All I asked was can you please email me so I a military person in South Korea do not have to get up at 3 am just to talk to you all. I literally see her typing and then never answers . I am just sitting for 10 minutes nothing about hey just email me what happens. Then I write here again and she rejoins the chat says hello and I asked her again to email me so I don’t have to get up and still nothing . This is my 3rd order from them and my last . There customer service and follow up is horrible and they are extremely inconsistent, rude , and inconsiderate."
Hello!

We are so sorry that you had a difficult time communicating with our agents. We have escalated your concern to our management team and will have a supervisor reach out to you!

For future references, please note that you are not limited to only our live chat but can also email us if that is easier! Our email is hello@breazy.com and we have agents available 7 days a week to respond within 12 hours of your initial contact. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to us at your convenience at the email address above. We are happy to help!

Team Breazy
"This company (breazy) has an exuse for just about everything. Just admit you guys are scammers. Don’t ever buy from this site."
Hello!

I did pull your order and see that you were unable to fill the age verification requirements to receive a shipment from us.

Age verification is a legal process with very rigid laws. We are sorry if this caused you any frustration. If you have requested a refund, your refund has been issued and your order canceled. Please reach out to us at hello@breazy.com if you have any further questions, we are happy to help!

Team Breazy!
"Couldn't verify age because I put my abbreviation of my name on address. Load of garbage and very unsatisfactory service. Now my gift for family won't be delivered and I have to wait 5 business days for a refund. I would recommend finding other sites. Would rate 0 if that was an option."
Hello!

We are so sorry that your holiday gift is delayed. As age verification is an industry-wide legal process, there are strict guidelines that we must abide by. One of them is that we cannot ship to addresses using nicknames or abbreviated forms of legal names. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. While we do release your refunds right away, the 3-5 day hold is standard for most banks. We always err on the side of caution by letting you know.

Once again, we do apologize for any delay this process may have caused you and we do hope that you change your mind and shop with us again!

Team Breazy
"Breazy always got the bomb ass deals! We check everyday for unreal deals, deals so good we were questioning legitimacy and authenticity. Who cares if they had a few issues with shipping during a move. The prices are worth it to me!"
Thanks Nick! We appreciate that!

Team Breazy
"Breazy has great prices and I like their selection! I just got back into vaping and their deals are lit. Very good customer service as well!"
Thank you Adam! We love to help!!

Team Breazy
"2 delayed ordered for over a week. had to go to B&M shop to hold me over twice. last time claiming it didn't pass age verification but that didn't stop them from charging my card first"
Hello!

We are so sorry that you experienced a complication with the age verification process. As this is a legal matter, we do have to abide by the law to make sure that everything is done perfectly however, this should not cause you to incur frustration. Please email us at hello@breazy.com as we have agents available 7 days a week and are more than happy to speak with you about your experience and fix this process for you! :-)
"Just found out that my order my friend and I placed on Black Friday wasn't going to be filled. Already paid for, for Xmas gifts. Thanks Breazy!!!!!!"
Hey Jon,

We're so sorry that we weren't able to fill your Christmas order. Please reach out to us at hello@breazy.com so we can help you select alternative items for your order! We have agents on hand 7 days a week and are happy to assist here! :-)
"Ordered a couple items....waited 9 days for the order to be fulfilled, only to be told that the items I ordered were out of stock, and that this "rarely happens"....has happened 3 times now :/"
Hello there,

While stock shortages are typically rare for us, due to our recent relocation, they have come up quite a bit! Please know that we are aware of this issue and working hard to quickly fix it for our valued customers. Hello!

"The Package didn't show up when it was suppose to. Oh and I paid for 2-3 day shipping. Whats the since of paying extra to get your package if y'all can't even deliver on time? Terrible service"
Hello!

Please accept our sincere apologies! We are experiencing a delay with shipping. We have mentioned in our blog on the site that we are having delays (due to our recent warehouse relocation followed by the Black Friday weekend) but we understand if you might have missed it. Please reach out to us at hello@breazy.com. We have agents available 7 days a week and we are happy to look into your order and make sure you are being taken care of! :-).
"Wrote a review last week - was a bit miffed about slow order filling and annoying site scripting. Did receive my order 9 days after placing it (can't fault Breazy for USPS being slow, but I do wish things were filled a little faster). Writing a second review as I am unable to edit and change my rating of 3/5 stars on the first review. I went ahead and called Breazy when I was a bit concerned about the order filling time, was in touch with a live human right away who took the time to explain about the warehouse move. When I did get my package, it was packed very well, everything was 100% as advertised, all product was genuine, packing slip was hand signed. Giving this a 5/5 with two minor issues: 1) If you're having delays on filling orders, breazy, maybe throw that information right on the top of the homepage or somewhere during check out so we know. I don't mind delays that I can plan around, it's unannounced delays that I think is resulting in a lot of the lower rated reviews here. 2) Pull your website scripting guy to the side, let him know the obnoxious flashing tab title between the current page name and a cute :-) is cute but a little on the annoying side. Also; I was happy to subscribe to notifications from you all as I like knowing when there is a sale or special on something I like, but dang it: been averaging 3 notifications a day since I signed up a couple weeks ago, along with a dozen or so e-mails every week with the same info. Less is more when it comes to this kind of stuff, people are just going to disable notifications and unsubscribe from e-mail updates when it's that often. I'd imagine most people order vape gear/juice every week or two, not twelve times a week lol :) Thanks again for addressing my issues with my order and shipment and for having good phone customer support, came back as I did not feel it was fair to leave my 3 star review there without correcting it and giving you the credit you deserve. You earned my business (it was shaky there for a few days) and I will be ordering again! Finally, a request - reach out to levelupvapor and maybe carry their juice line? Best nicotine salt vape just I've ever had comes from them, and I love getting everything from one company vs having to order hardware from one place and juice from another. Happy holidays to all of you!"
"Horrible company!!! Stole my money and never got the product. Sent an email and of course got one back saying it was delivered. Bullshit!! WARNING!!!! ⚠️ DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!"
Hi Adam,

It sounds as though you had an issue with USPS delivery. We are happy to initiate a case with USPS on your behalf. Please email us at hello@breazy.com so one of our agents can assist you. Thanks!
"1 month later and they still haven’t sent out my order. Don’t bother writing a response to this breazy because at this point, your customer service is hopeless. I contacted many times but still, my order has not been shipped out."
"I haven't recieved a single response from anyone about my order. I'm starting to regret this, I placed an order on the 17th and now it's the 23rd and it still says unfulfilled. I have emailed twice...."
Hi Mary!

Apologies. We were off for the Thanksgiving holiday yesterday but are fully caught up on emails as of 30 minutes ago today. If you still haven't received a response, please email us at hello@breazy.com (we have same day response always! :-)) or you can live chat with us directly from the website! :-)
"Wonderful stock and great prices! Was really happy to find everything I was looking for in one place, and much cheaper than I expected versus ordering hardware from the original equipment manufacturer. Great selection of high MG nicotine salts as well. Prompt shipping, however, seems to be a problem. Placed a order on Thursday - shipping label was not created until Saturday, and USPS did not actually even get the item in their hands until Tuesday night the following week, which means USPS 'Priority Mail' will not arrive until at least 10 days after placing a order. For a company that claims 'Most orders are filled in 24 hours' I was rather let down by this. Breazy's website is also a hot mess. Made the mistake of subscribing to notifications via Google Chrome; was treated to a endless stream of spam, around a half a dozen messages a day. Clicking 'Live Chat' to try to connect to a customer service rep to address the slow shipping resulted in a 'someone will e-mail you soon!' message that was never responded to. Also, amazing obnoxious scripting that causes the active tab to cycle between the title and a silly SMILE FACE thing - which seems to consume a ton of CPU while waiting for someone to answer customer service concerns. In conclusion - a great selection and great prices earned my business, but my experience was ruined by slow order filling and large amounts of spam combined with lack of proper customer service via the 'live chat'. I would recommend this vendor to others; but I would advise them to expect at least two weeks before product actually shows up at their front door and to plan ahead for slow filling of orders."
HI Amanda!

Thank you for your feedback on your order experience. We have never been alerted to the bothersome scripting situation before and will be bringing this to the attention of our site developers.

Also, in regards to the delay in shipping, please accept our apologies. Our warehouse team in Las Vegas is working quickly to get back to full capacity after moving to the new warehouse location last month. Our ship times should be back to normal soon! Our Customer Service team in Brooklyn is also caught up to current emails and responding to all queries in 12 hours or less. I apologize if that was not your experience as that is our standard!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you or if you have any further concerns. We are happy to help!
"Terrible experience, terrible company. I placed an order on the 10th of November, upon placing the order I informed that I will be flying out of the U.S on the 18th and I must receive the order prior to my flight. I was told it would surely make it. Today is the 14th of the month and the item has not even shipped yet! Customer service promised a manager would call me within 24 hours, 48 hours later and no one called. "The warehouse has not responded regarding the tracking." What are you Amazon? Call the warehouse and find out what's going on. I seriously don't understand what kind of idiot runs this company to have such terrible processes and protocols. Stay away from them, unprofessional and who knows if you will ever get your items. Order canceled!"
Hi Daniel!

We are so sorry that you had this experience with our shipping. As you may have seen, we recently had to relocate very quickly to Las Vegas and we did, unfortunately, encounter some severe delays with shipping out packages. I do see that you requested manager contact today and will make sure that you are followed up with!

Again, please accept our apology. We are working rapidly to catch up to our standard of service excellence!
"What went wrong was i didn't check into your company before i ordered order #309831 is missing a item and it.was no mistake because the missing item wouldn't fit in box that was sent and the packing slip had the missing item circled hmmmm"
Hi Wes,

We apologize if there was something missing from your order. Please reach out to us at hello@breazy.com so we can swiftly get this corrected for you!
"Ordered item Tuesday, the 6th of November after close of business. Paid for 3-5 business day shipping. Emailed Breazy Saturday the 10th asking for shipping confirmation. They told me it shipped. It did not ship. They only printed shipping label for USPS. Now they blame the holiday, veterans day. Even now, Monday the 12th, not shipped. Cannot recommend Breazy for this alone. Wonder how product will be once it arrives. Will not order from them again."
Hello Ken,

We did pull your order and see that it was delivered. While we apologize that you experienced a delay, we were restricted by the USPS recognized holiday. As you may know, USPS frequently does not scan items until they are far along their route. We apologize if this in any way inconvenienced you. If you have any further concerns, please email us at hello@breazy.com!
Breazy Inc. is rated 3.63 based on 248 reviews