Broken Bow Adventures Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broken Bow Adventures

About Broken Bow Adventures:

Rent 1-8 Bedrooms Up-scale Luxury State-of-the-art Pet-friendly Wheelchair-accessible Cabins with Creek View or Private Lakes in Broken Bow, Oklahoma from multi-level covered decks near Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, Mountain Fork & Glover Rivers in Ouachita National Forest at South-East Oklahoma in McCurtain County.

It's a perfect place to visit with friends & families anytime of the year for Luxury Log house stay, and for many popular outdoor activities, like canoeing, boating, hiking, bird watching, golfing, scuba diving, hunting, biking, camping, horse & ATV riding, jet skiing, kayaking and fishing.

​The cabins are surrounded by green tall pine trees on a private hilltop just beside our private Lakes at the cabin site. FREE fishing in Private Lakes is bonus to all our guests.

ATTRACTIONS: Onsite Free Fishing, Accommodation of 2 - 30 People from a Couple to Large Family or Corporate Team Gatherings of any size, Ideal for celebrating any occasion any time of the year - Anniversary, Honeymoon, Birthday & Multi-Family Reunion & Weddings. Deluxe signature Hot tub, Pool Table, Fully Stocked Kitchens, Outside Firepit, BBQ Grills, Wet Bars, Fireplaces on the Covered deck, & all Luxury Amenities Inside & Outside.

manager@brokenbowadventures.com

122 Ridgeline Trail

Tell us how Broken Bow Adventures made you happy
Good Afternoon,
I want to first say thank you for allowing me to rent your property on 10/16-10/18It's beautiful inside and out, very clean and spacious. But we ran into problems upon arrival .While unpacking and trying to get my husband situated, we had the most difficult time using the ramp, he got frustrated and we all had to carry him in, instead of being able to use the ramp. The ramp was very uncomfortable for him ,and it only led to the bottom level There wasn't a way for him to get onto the main level where the kitchen and living room is. His question is, have you actually sat in a wheelchair and used the ramp, or did you just place it there? We also all packed up our fishing gear, and thought that we would head out to the location listed in the pictures, until noticing that it wasn't there. It was supposed to be behind the house, I believe. I look forward to hearing from you, and will definitely be back to Broken Bow with friends and family. NOT WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY AT ALL 😢
Good Morning 🌞,
I want to first say thank you for allowing me to rent your property on 10/16-10/18It's beautiful inside and out, very clean and spacious. But we ran into problems upon arrival .While unpacking and trying to get my husband situated, we had the most difficult time using the ramp, he got frustrated and we all had to carry him in, instead of being able to use the ramp. The ramp was very uncomfortable for him ,and it only led to the bottom level There wasn't a way for him to get onto the main level where the kitchen and living room is. His question is, have you actually sat in a wheelchair and used the ramp, or did you just place it there? We also all packed up our fishing gear, and thought that we would head out to the location listed in the pictures, until noticing that it wasn't there. It was supposed to be behind the house, I believe. I look forward to hearing from you, and will definitely be back to Broken Bow with friends and family. After that I received a invoice stating that a Toilet Paper Roll was broken, They Never acknowledged my email, Referencing The wheel chair ramp that my Husband couldn't use.... So Beware
I was on a girl’s trip and we stayed at the Hilltop Honey Cove. It is a beautiful cabin. We did have a couple of problems though. The heat didn’t work so we tried to keeping the fireplace going at all times. When we spoke with someone about it, we were told they had been having complaints about the heat and air conditioning.
The sink in the upstairs bathroom was stopped up. When the clog finally cleared, the water began raining through into the kitchen. We called to report it. A while later, someone came to check it. She never even went upstairs to check it. We were asked if we wanted a plumber to come out to fix it. I told her no because the last thing I wanted to do on my vacation was to listen to a plumber banging around. I told her we just wouldn’t use that bathroom again. After we checked out, my credit card was charged $300 to replace a broken sink which I am disputing at this time.
Also, don’t expect to be able to speak to someone. After leaving several messages, my phone calls were returned by a person who basically refused to let me talk. He interrupted me every time I tried to tell him what was wrong. Extremely rude and unprofessional.
We did not break a sink by brushing our teeth. I won’t be using this company again and would warn anyone planning to stay in one of their cabins to take pictures of everything upon arrival and at the time of checking out. Hopefully you won’t be charged for things that needed to be fixed before you arrived.
The house is nice and clean. The fact that each of the bedrooms has its own bathroom is very convenient. We were disappointed in the pool table. It is not a full sized pool table or even a bar size table. It is very small and wobbly. Additionally it is so close to the walls that you can only shoot from the ends. Also disappointed in the kitchen table. It is built into the wall which means that it cannot be moved out to use 4 sides. Therefore, games such as cards, dominoes, etc are prohibited. The mattress in the king sized room is very hard. So, if you prefer an extremely firm mattress, you'll be comfortable.
Our stay at the Annadville was great despite the owner (Kevin) starting out shady by changing the payment terms of the Home Away policy and requesting not only the deposit but half of the total cost well before arrival. The cabin itstelf is completely awesome but there were electrical issues which required us (tenants) to constanly flip breakers for random rooms. The worst part was being charged $125 for a cracked crisper drawer of the refridgerator which is excessive.
(Hilltop Anand Ville) - Posted 1 year ago
Msg for our Future Guests :
The "Hilltop Anand-Ville" is a gorgeous brand new , one of its kind cabins in Broken Bow, OK. The owner takes great pride in its design, maintenance & upkeep.
All our cabins, even booked through any Online Travel Agents, ( as mentioned in the booking page itself) , are generally required to be paid in full 60 days before the stay. In fact, in contrary to this feedback, these guests in particular were allowed to pay the cabin rent in full even 15 days before the stay, as they had requested.
Due to certain power surges sometimes in the rural power lines or the concurrent starting of some electrical devices or appliances , some Arc Fault device breakers may trip sometimes due to their sensitive nature, and we have no electrical issues in this brand-new cabin. Installation of Arc Fault Device Breakers instead of regular breakers is the latest electric code in the industry to protect the house.
Yes, we do charge for the damages. Please review our damage policy: "Missing or Damaged Items : All cabins items are inventoried before check-in & after check-out. The cost of any misplaced, broken or damaged items, along with the installation/repair labor cost & an additional $50 administration fees for the cabin manager to handle & coordinate the repair/replacement, will be charged to the card on file."
Cabin was poorly taken care of. We did enjoy our time together just very disappointed in condition of cabin considering how expensive it was.
Broken Bow Adventures is rated 4.64 based on 183 reviews