Broken Bow Adventures Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broken Bow Adventures

About Broken Bow Adventures:

Rent 1-8 Bedrooms Up-scale Luxury State-of-the-art Pet-friendly Wheelchair-accessible Cabins with Creek View or Private Lakes in Broken Bow, Oklahoma from multi-level covered decks near Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, Mountain Fork & Glover Rivers in Ouachita National Forest at South-East Oklahoma in McCurtain County.

It's a perfect place to visit with friends & families anytime of the year for Luxury Log house stay, and for many popular outdoor activities, like canoeing, boating, hiking, bird watching, golfing, scuba diving, hunting, biking, camping, horse & ATV riding, jet skiing, kayaking and fishing.

​The cabins are surrounded by green tall pine trees on a private hilltop just beside our private Lakes at the cabin site. FREE fishing in Private Lakes is bonus to all our guests.

ATTRACTIONS: Onsite Free Fishing, Accommodation of 2 - 30 People from a Couple to Large Family or Corporate Team Gatherings of any size, Ideal for celebrating any occasion any time of the year - Anniversary, Honeymoon, Birthday & Multi-Family Reunion & Weddings. Deluxe signature Hot tub, Pool Table, Fully Stocked Kitchens, Outside Firepit, BBQ Grills, Wet Bars, Fireplaces on the Covered deck, & all Luxury Amenities Inside & Outside.

manager@brokenbowadventures.com

122 Ridgeline Trail

Tell us how Broken Bow Adventures made you happy
My family and I had a nice, quiet and fun time at the Anand Ville cabin. I love that there were 28 of us and we never felt over crowded, it was never too loud and everyone had space to chill and relax. We would love to do it again. Although the pond was a short distance away, it had no fish, the water was still. The grounds are rocky, which is not bad but FYI not conducive for bike riding or a bounce house.
We just returned from our visit at Broken Bow. We stayed in a cabin that should have accommodated up to 18 people. There were only 10 of us. The cabin was very nice. There were a few issues; however we did not complain about them as they really did not affect our trip. First, the roads leading to the cabin are in much need of repair. There were major potholes and very rough. Could not have been good on our vehicles at all. The refrigerator leaked from the bottom and we constantly had to put a towel under it. We worried that the wood floors would be damaged by the leak. We tried to keep it dry. Every tub had a very unsightly appearance at the drain area. Appeared molded but was a breakdown of the tub at the drains. All the porches and chairs were in much need of cleaning. A simple leaf blower would have made the porches so much more inviting by removing the major spider webs and debris from the pine trees. One drawer in the kitchen was difficult to get in and out. All these areas I've listed were areas that could be improved with very little cost to the owner; however, they did not hinder our family trip. We definitely enjoyed the stay.
I was on a girl’s trip. We stayed at the Hilltop Honeycove. It is beautiful. We had just a couple of issues. It is not wheelchair accessible. There is a ramp that leads to the bottom floor - 1 bedroom, pool table, bunk beds. The main floor - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen & living area is upstairs. A person in a wheelchair has no way to get upstairs to the main floor. We finally carried her upstairs in our arms which wasn’t easy to do due to the narrow staircase. The upstairs bathroom sink was stopped up. When it finally started letting water out, it sounded like it was raining in the kitchen. They came out to check on it that morning & asked if we wanted it fixed right then. Listening to a plumber banging around on my vacation was the last thing I wanted to do so we just didn’t use the upstairs bathroom again. A few days after we left, $325 was charged to my credit card. They claim we broke the sink which caused the leak. The main floor never got warm. We kept the fireplace on constantly. We were told they had been having trouble with the heat & air. I would take pictures of everything when I arrive and when I leave to prevent being blamed for something you didn’t do.
Cabin was beautiful, we definitely enjoyed our stay , there are however a couple of things that could have been improved. First of all the coffee pot , I was grateful to have one but a coffeemaker that makes 2 cups of coffee for a 4 bedroom cabin was a little inconvenient, my husband and I had to make another pot immediately after our first cup. Also , the only knives we found were 2 small steak knives , would have been nice to have a larger knife for food preparation. Also not sure if from previous guest or the wild cats outside but we did find a few fleas.
"Hilltop Anda-ville" was a great cabin for a large family. The cabin was very clean great place to relax and enjoy family.
(Hilltop Anand Ville) - Posted 2 years ago
Had a nice trip. Cabin was very nice. A little confusion on the private pond. Pictures made it look like it was very close behind our cabin but it was actually across the road behind other cabins. Still a had a good time and will return.
(Hilltop Castle Wood) - Posted 2 years ago
We enjoyed our stay at the cabin. Everything was clean and in good working conditions. We have recommended this cabin /rental agency to a friend of ours who plans to visit Broken Bow soon. We look forward to returning again as well.
(Hilltop Anand Ville) - Posted 2 years ago
Amazing cabin. Lots of space for a great family vacation. Looking forward to next year.
(Hilltop Green Manor) - Posted 2 years ago
It was very nice , just wishbthe pound/ lake was stocked better im a full time fisher on off time work and we didnt have any luck at pounds/ lakes but will be back again !!
(Hilltop Aqua Vista SE) - Posted 2 years ago
We enjoyed our cabin and found the staff to be responsive to our requests for service. It would have been better if the cleaning crew had been done at our stated check-in time, but we had to wait about 30 minutes while they finished up.
(Hilltop Green Manor) - Posted 2 years ago
The trip was enjoyable. The cottages have everything you need, cooking facilities, attached baths, spa, nice beds etc. it was clean and comfortable. People who go there would enjoy no question about that. the scenic beauty is quite soothing. Anyone planning to have good peaceful time could choose this place . Try the place.
(Hilltop Lovers Den) - Posted 2 years ago
My husband & I stayed in May 2018 & really enjoyed ourselves. There was plenty to do & see & lots of places to eat. The cabins are really inside & out. We are coming back in June 2019 because we loved the area.
Zero issue with the cabins itself and the experience there. We loved the place and had a blast. My only issue is that I wish they would have allowed us to reschedule our dates because the area was flooded, rained the entire weekend, and the lake was shut down so it was the worst weekend to be there and they would not work with us at all. I understood it, but still not very accommodating on that end.
Very nice cabin in a beautiful location. We had a minor issue upon arrival with the cable tv as well as a tub drain, however after a phone call the issues were fixed promptly. We would definitely stay again.
My friends and I stayed at a luxury cabin with our families during Spring Break in 2017. We enjoyed the cabin and our time in the area. The cabin was cleaned and very spacious. Everyone slept comfortably. I recommend Broken Bow Adventures for families.
We enjoyed the stay at the cabin.
Broken Bow Adventures is rated 4.49 based on 198 reviews