Broken Bow Adventures Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broken Bow Adventures

About Broken Bow Adventures:

Rent 1-8 Bedrooms Up-scale Luxury State-of-the-art Pet-friendly Wheelchair-accessible Cabins with Creek View or Private Lakes in Broken Bow, Oklahoma from multi-level covered decks near Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, Mountain Fork & Glover Rivers in Ouachita National Forest at South-East Oklahoma in McCurtain County.

It's a perfect place to visit with friends & families anytime of the year for Luxury Log house stay, and for many popular outdoor activities, like canoeing, boating, hiking, bird watching, golfing, scuba diving, hunting, biking, camping, horse & ATV riding, jet skiing, kayaking and fishing.

​The cabins are surrounded by green tall pine trees on a private hilltop just beside our private Lakes at the cabin site. FREE fishing in Private Lakes is bonus to all our guests.

ATTRACTIONS: Onsite Free Fishing, Accommodation of 2 - 30 People from a Couple to Large Family or Corporate Team Gatherings of any size, Ideal for celebrating any occasion any time of the year - Anniversary, Honeymoon, Birthday & Multi-Family Reunion & Weddings. Deluxe signature Hot tub, Pool Table, Fully Stocked Kitchens, Outside Firepit, BBQ Grills, Wet Bars, Fireplaces on the Covered deck, & all Luxury Amenities Inside & Outside.

manager@brokenbowadventures.com

122 Ridgeline Trail

Tell us how Broken Bow Adventures made you happy
My family and I had a nice, quiet and fun time at the Anand Ville cabin. I love that there were 28 of us and we never felt over crowded, it was never too loud and everyone had space to chill and relax. We would love to do it again. Although the pond was a short distance away, it had no fish, the water was still. The grounds are rocky, which is not bad but FYI not conducive for bike riding or a bounce house.
DON’T choose this company or cabins…keep scrolling!! We have gone to Beavers Bend every year to float the River and NEVER had this kind of experience! The pictures I will post shows what the website cabin we thought we paid for and the actual cabin they stuck us in. The pond was suppose to have a nice walkway to the pond, which we did not have, we had to walk through the trees to get to a tiny pond, where there was no dock. I called the manager to tell them that the cabin that we thought we paid for in the photo was not the cabin they put us in, to which he informed me basically that you just tell how many people you have and they pick the cabin they’re going to stick you in. When I said I paid for the cabin on the photo that’s the purpose of an Airbnb he said that cabin and other pictures in the photos are just examples of different things that they have. The cabin on the photo was three houses down, the pond walkway was two houses down, and we were also told that we were in a secluded area and we were a rocks throw away from other cabins in the front of the house and on either side. The hot tub was cold, to which I text the manager and told him repeatedly and the response I got back was. “did you turn it on?” They never once came out and looked at it and it finally heated up the day we were leaving. Check out was 11:00 and he text me back around 10am the same day. The AC barely worked we were hot the entire time and we ended up going to the store and buying box fans to cool us off. Sheets on all of our beds looked dirty and like someone had slept in all of them. The showers still had hair in all The drains. We stood on towels or wore flip flops when bathing. The house didn’t look like it had been cleaned except for clean towels and the trash taken out. We were so disappointed in this cabin that we made a note for next year to not use this company again and hope that this review will help others to keep searching. We will stick with broken bow cabins website from now on and use them when we head for our River trip next year! We don’t like being misled and paying 1000’s of $ for a house we think we are getting to only get there and it be false advertising! They only display the best of each cabin so be aware it’s a total fraud!!! It won’t even let me add photos at the bottom of this review to show what we were suppose to get and what we actually got!!! 😡😡😡 Good luck and Keep searching!!!!!
had a nice stay even though there were some issues. The bathrooms shower curtains were very dirty at the bottom, needs to be replaced. The downstairs TV wouldnt work. The balconies looked unkept, lots of spider webs everywhere. Sheets and comforters needed to be washed, we brought our own to replace them. Although there were issues, our family had a nice time.
We just returned from our visit at Broken Bow. We stayed in a cabin that should have accommodated up to 18 people. There were only 10 of us. The cabin was very nice. There were a few issues; however we did not complain about them as they really did not affect our trip. First, the roads leading to the cabin are in much need of repair. There were major potholes and very rough. Could not have been good on our vehicles at all. The refrigerator leaked from the bottom and we constantly had to put a towel under it. We worried that the wood floors would be damaged by the leak. We tried to keep it dry. Every tub had a very unsightly appearance at the drain area. Appeared molded but was a breakdown of the tub at the drains. All the porches and chairs were in much need of cleaning. A simple leaf blower would have made the porches so much more inviting by removing the major spider webs and debris from the pine trees. One drawer in the kitchen was difficult to get in and out. All these areas I've listed were areas that could be improved with very little cost to the owner; however, they did not hinder our family trip. We definitely enjoyed the stay.
Nice grounds and walking trail. The inside of the Hilltop Green manor was clean and comfortable however the outside decks could use some cleaning up. The deck chairs, picnic area, and grill areas were covered with cobwebs that required cleaning before we could be comfortable. We also had no hot water on day 1 and did not get a response until day 2. Overall a bit disappointed as we have stayed in other luxury cabins at BB and this one did not meet the standards.
There was a large hump in the floor because the AC was dripping from the ceiling causing the floor to buckle. We kept tripping on it all weekend. Also on the 2nd day, 2 of the 3 AC’s froze up. We couldn’t even open the windows because they did not have screens. I tried calling, texting and emailing and never got a response. When I finally reached the manager he said that there wasn’t anything wrong with the AC. By the way my husband and another man that was with us are AC techs and knew what was going on. We did take pictures of the water on the floor on what was dripping from the ceiling Also, the cabin on the website wasn’t the cabin we were in. This link offers me to show pictures but will not let me upload them.
The pictures listed on VRBO don't belong to the actual cabin listed. The cabin is actually much smaller and the three story is a neighboring cabin. There is no pathway to a beautiful pond. It's literally click bait. However, when I called the manager to discuss this; he told me to "SHUT UP", said I still got into a cabin so there's no big deal, and proceeded to hang up on me!! The inside of the cabin is pretty, but the manager completely ruined the entire experience for us!
AMAZING experience! The beds are very comfortable, the cabins are BEAUTIFUL inside and out, and loved the jacuzzi.
Bathrooms were EXTREMELY dirty. Mold in every bathroom. (took photos) Two beds had dirt or something all in the beds. The water in the hot tub smelt like toilet water that hasn’t been cleaned in months. Do NOT recommend staying at this house to anyone. My 7 year old got sick the day after we left and she says she accidentally swallowed some of the hot tub water and by the way the water looked and smelt I can only assume that’s what made her sick. I have photos to confirm review.
Leaving a 1 star review is solely due to the extremely poor manager of the property. From the beginning, he was combative, not helpful at all and outright rude. The house was beautiful and perfect for our trip and we had a very good time but all that said, we would never stay with Broken Bow Adventures again because of the “Cabin Manager.” Secondly to his rude nature, the hot tube was broken in which he spent our entire trip blaming it on us saying we didn’t turn it on right when he’s talking to people that have owned a hot tube for years. Once again, the house was clean, beautiful, perfect location, etc but not worth it. Find somewhere else where the property manager is polite and at least acts like he cares about your business and your happiness during your stay.
We stayed at Hilltop Lovers Den 8-11 Januart 2021. The TV in the living room need to be replaced and lowered on the wall. The picture was very grainy. The fireplaces turning off every 60 minutes unless you restart the timer is annoying. The room downstairs were freezing, no thermostat downstairs.
Great place...would love to come back. Plenty of room for the entire family. We enjoyed our stay!
(Hilltop Green Manor) - Posted 7 months ago
Good Afternoon, I want to first say thank you for allowing me to rent your property on 10/16-10/18It's beautiful inside and out, very clean and spacious. But we ran into problems upon arrival .While unpacking and trying to get my husband situated, we had the most difficult time using the ramp, he got frustrated and we all had to carry him in, instead of being able to use the ramp. The ramp was very uncomfortable for him ,and it only led to the bottom level There wasn't a way for him to get onto the main level where the kitchen and living room is. His question is, have you actually sat in a wheelchair and used the ramp, or did you just place it there? We also all packed up our fishing gear, and thought that we would head out to the location listed in the pictures, until noticing that it wasn't there. It was supposed to be behind the house, I believe. I look forward to hearing from you, and will definitely be back to Broken Bow with friends and family. NOT WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY AT ALL 😢
Good Morning 🌞, I want to first say thank you for allowing me to rent your property on 10/16-10/18It's beautiful inside and out, very clean and spacious. But we ran into problems upon arrival .While unpacking and trying to get my husband situated, we had the most difficult time using the ramp, he got frustrated and we all had to carry him in, instead of being able to use the ramp. The ramp was very uncomfortable for him ,and it only led to the bottom level There wasn't a way for him to get onto the main level where the kitchen and living room is. His question is, have you actually sat in a wheelchair and used the ramp, or did you just place it there? We also all packed up our fishing gear, and thought that we would head out to the location listed in the pictures, until noticing that it wasn't there. It was supposed to be behind the house, I believe. I look forward to hearing from you, and will definitely be back to Broken Bow with friends and family. After that I received a invoice stating that a Toilet Paper Roll was broken, They Never acknowledged my email, Referencing The wheel chair ramp that my Husband couldn't use.... So Beware
Had a wonderful time at this cabin! Cabin was nice, clean upon arrival & was equipped with everything we needed for our stay. Would definitely recommend.
I was on a girl’s trip and we stayed at the Hilltop Honey Cove. It is a beautiful cabin. We did have a couple of problems though. The heat didn’t work so we tried to keeping the fireplace going at all times. When we spoke with someone about it, we were told they had been having complaints about the heat and air conditioning. The sink in the upstairs bathroom was stopped up. When the clog finally cleared, the water began raining through into the kitchen. We called to report it. A while later, someone came to check it. She never even went upstairs to check it. We were asked if we wanted a plumber to come out to fix it. I told her no because the last thing I wanted to do on my vacation was to listen to a plumber banging around. I told her we just wouldn’t use that bathroom again. After we checked out, my credit card was charged $300 to replace a broken sink which I am disputing at this time. Also, don’t expect to be able to speak to someone. After leaving several messages, my phone calls were returned by a person who basically refused to let me talk. He interrupted me every time I tried to tell him what was wrong. Extremely rude and unprofessional. We did not break a sink by brushing our teeth. I won’t be using this company again and would warn anyone planning to stay in one of their cabins to take pictures of everything upon arrival and at the time of checking out. Hopefully you won’t be charged for things that needed to be fixed before you arrived.
I was on a girl’s trip. We stayed at the Hilltop Honeycove. It is beautiful. We had just a couple of issues. It is not wheelchair accessible. There is a ramp that leads to the bottom floor - 1 bedroom, pool table, bunk beds. The main floor - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen & living area is upstairs. A person in a wheelchair has no way to get upstairs to the main floor. We finally carried her upstairs in our arms which wasn’t easy to do due to the narrow staircase. The upstairs bathroom sink was stopped up. When it finally started letting water out, it sounded like it was raining in the kitchen. They came out to check on it that morning & asked if we wanted it fixed right then. Listening to a plumber banging around on my vacation was the last thing I wanted to do so we just didn’t use the upstairs bathroom again. A few days after we left, $325 was charged to my credit card. They claim we broke the sink which caused the leak. The main floor never got warm. We kept the fireplace on constantly. We were told they had been having trouble with the heat & air. I would take pictures of everything when I arrive and when I leave to prevent being blamed for something you didn’t do.
Great place, very spacious!
Broken Bow Adventures is rated 4.49 based on 197 reviews