Cancer Care Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Care Parcel
Read Cancer Care Parcel Reviews

About Cancer Care Parcel:

After Dr Shara Cohen was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013 she found there was very little time to just relax, take it all in and give herself ‘me’ time.

With all the appointments, liaising with work, telling the people who needed to be told…… there was little time to digest what was happening, research the practicalities or to just relax.. So she set up Cancer Care Parcel, to enable children and adults with cancer to take some of the worries away and bring some calm back into their lives.

A Cancer Care Parcel is an ideal gift, to let people with cancer know that you are thinking of them

(+44) 020 872 07418

admin@cancercareparcel.co.uk

Highstone House165 High StreetHigh BarnetUK

Tell us how Cancer Care Parcel made you happy
Just what a friend needed
The customer support is top class, which is necessary considering the subject at hand. All goods were received as specified in super-fast time. Rest assured you’re working with the pros here.
Great service and communication from the time I placed the order to the delivery.
Thank you for your positive review, It means a lot to us :)
well received and took the problem of thinking and sourcing the items individually. My recipient was grateful but did not use many of the items.
It was a superb gift
It was such a help to be able to buy this ready made parcel for my friend. Thank you.
You are very welcome.
The hamper was so thoughtfully put together, my mum loved it.
Thanks for letting us know
Really lovely package. Never a nice thing to purchase however this was a really lovely gift for someone who needed some support
🙏🏼 Thank you so much for your positive review, It means a lot to us :)
Perfect - everything to help make life a little easier at such a difficult time. X
Thank you for your review. We are very glad it could help.
I was very impressed by how quickly my order was dispatched and received. Every item in the package has proven to be useful and has provided comfort to my friend during her treatment. What seems like a small gesture has had a big impact during such a difficult time, we are both extremely grateful for this wonderful service.
Thank you for your feedback, glad we could help
The recipient of the cancer care parcel was absolutely thrilled with the items in the basket. She said they were exactly what she needed. Thank you.
Really nice parcel with lots of lovely things included that help during Chemo treatments, including a very soft and cuddly blanket.
Great customer service, helped sort out delivery, really appreciated the assistance.
Thank you for your positive review, It means a lot to us :)
We have sent a couple of these and on both occasions, the hamper contents were very much appreciated. One recipient fell in love with throw. Would recommend these care parcels as a great thoughtful gift.
A gift for a man starting cancer treatment is more difficult, but he was delighted with it and is in remission. Thank uou
Thank you for your feedback, glad we could help
Was very happy with the gift and it arrived the next day
My friend has made great use of all the contents during her chemo
Recipient was very pleased with the contents of her parcel.
Thank you for your positive review, It means a lot to us :)
This was a beautiful gift full of things my friend could use at a time I could not have felt more useless. Watching her suffering was difficult but giving her useful things for her treatment was a blessing.
Thank you for your kind words about our gifts
Such a great and much needed service. The thoughtful gifts offer the recipient comfort and allow the sender to let those who face a difficult journey know that they are in their thoughts.
Cancer Care Parcel is rated 4.88 based on 126 reviews