Cancer Care Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Care Parcel
Read Cancer Care Parcel Reviews

About Cancer Care Parcel:

After Dr Shara Cohen was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013 she found there was very little time to just relax, take it all in and give herself ‘me’ time.

With all the appointments, liaising with work, telling the people who needed to be told…… there was little time to digest what was happening, research the practicalities or to just relax.. So she set up Cancer Care Parcel, to enable children and adults with cancer to take some of the worries away and bring some calm back into their lives.

A Cancer Care Parcel is an ideal gift, to let people with cancer know that you are thinking of them

(+44) 020 872 07418

admin@cancercareparcel.co.uk

Highstone House165 High StreetHigh BarnetUK, ,

Tell us how Cancer Care Parcel made you happy
This is the second parcel I have bought. It’s a delight shopping here, items are thoughtful, website is easy to use, delivery was timely and it’s just a great shopping experience. Thank you and keep up the good work
Thank you for your positive review, It means a lot to us :)
This package was for my Aunty who was recently diagnosed and had just started treatment. She was really pleased with it.
I wanted to give my friend something to help her through cancer surgery and the Breast Cancer Care Parcel was perfect. She called me today to say how perfect it was and that everything in the parcel was needed. So we’ll thought through.
I can send her flowers and books later - for now this was just perfect and the quality is brilliant. Thank you
Friend was very appreciative of the package. She said it had everything she would need
My friend who has recently been diagnosed with ovarian cancer is absolutely delighted with parcel. She said it has everything she could possibly need.
Thank you so much.
Meadhbh 3
Excellent in every way! Ordered just before Xmas and received the delivery far sooner than I expected. The receiver of the care parcel was delighted with it which is all that matters:)
Thank you for your positive review, It means a lot to us :)
Fantastic Service and high quality contents
A real pleasure to deal with - the basket shipped/arrived very quickly and any questions we had were answered promptly! Thank you so much for making a rather stressful shopping experience so much easier.
Recipient loved it! Beautifully curated! Highly recommend. 5 stars for sure!
Fantastic service! Well done!
Thanks so much :)
Fabulous idea and gratefully received.
Great quality. Great price. Very thoughtful
Cancer Care Parcel 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Thank you for your positive review and the lovely picture :)
This parcel was so well received, and lifted our work colleague on a really bad. Everything in the parcel she was so grateful for. A fantastic thoughtful gift.
Fantastic parcel and amazingly speedy service. I really needed something for a friend who has terminal cancer and the usual flowers and chocolates seemed useless and thoughtless. This Cancer Care parcel has a lot of very practical items and really lets the recipient know that some care and kindness is included in the gifts.
A unique service, which is excellently delivered (in all senses of the word) and much needed for friends and relatives who want to show how much they care when someone has terminal cancer.
Thank you for your positive review, It means a lot to us :)
The box of goodie arrived on time and our friend, the recipient, was overwhelmed with the contents of the box.
She has only just had surgery, but it is important for her to know that we as friends and colleagues are thinking of her and are there for her.
Thank you. So glad it was useful :)
My friend was thrilled when I dropped off her care package.
At a quick glance at the contents it had many items that she was thinking of getting before starting her treatment.
Thank you. So glad it was useful :)
What an excellent service,beautiful gift parcel,that was so practical,and a speedy service
My cousin used the sea bands and they helped reduce nausea
The gift box was well received and very appreciated. It really made our friend feel less alone and cared for.
So glad, thank you :)
It was an amazing service, and gratefully received by our loved one. The items included were thoughtful and useful.
Great service and great treatment care package delivered in a short time.
Cancer Care Parcel is rated 4.92 based on 177 reviews