CARFAX Reviews

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read CARFAX Reviews

800-789-6232

carfaxwebsupport@carfax.com

Tell us how CARFAX made you happy
CARFAX 5 star review on 5th April 2020
CARFAX 5 star review on 28th March 2020
EDWARD A NIELSEN
Jeffrey A Nicholson
Thavaro To
Genuinely I'll tell you the answer to your problems is a credit hacker, you can get any sophisticated hack services by contacting Jamiehacking99 at Gmail doT com, BETTER CREDIT SCORES, BLANK ATM CARDS CONTAINING ABOUT $$76K, LIFE IS GOOD, I talk from good experience with him.
They provided me with a seemingly comprehensive report on my recently purchased Lexus that the dealer promised but I couldn't find, for $1. Was really easy to navigate site and felt confident I wasn't being taken advantage of when making my payment.
I just purchased a used Accord from D&D Truck and Auto in Graham, NC, and it was easily the best car buying experience I've had. The car was exactly as advertised and I was able to get it at a fair price. I love the car! I will definitely purchase from them again.
Just bought a vehicle at Dealers Choice in Farmersville Ca. Got excellent customers service from everyone there. Especially from our sales person Edgar and Luis who went above and beyond to get us into the vehicle we wanted. This was my first time buying a car and they made the process and experience so easy. I definitely recommend them to others best buying car experience ever.
Thank you carfax. You helped me find my stolen car.
I was looking for a specific Used vehicle that I was even willing to buy anywhere in the country, take a plane and drive it back. Though some dealerships were slow in their responses, having a Free car fax report ahead of time saved me From having to ask a lot of questions. I signed up for their alert system and after a month of searching and one deal that fell through I found one that was listed $1000 off the Kelly blue book. It was in fantastic shape and just over an hour’s drive away at Seashore Auto in Belmar, NJ! I wasn’t expecting that much further of a discount but Art was fair with a 1 minute heart to heart and within 90 minutes the entire deal was done with great financing. Their comprehensive check up eased my mind and I am writing this review to Give a shout out to both car fax and Seashore for making my used car buying a fantastic easy and happy experience! I got a great deal!
I went to CarVision on a break and met with Keith Tillman. Very good and prompt sales representative. Within a few hours I was very pleased with the SUV that I had purchased. He was very patient as I was undecided considering I had no appointment.
********GREAT*******
echopark was amazing. From beginning to end, Austin helped with every question and concern i had. he was interested in exactly what i wanted in a car, between the financial aspect, to me wanting to look at every SUV on the lot, he was so knowledgeable and helped in any way he could. Austin and Jamar had us looking at cars, to buying and off the lot in under TWO HOURS!! we are most definitely coming back to buy another vehicle from them. Thanks for making my first car buying experience so easy!!
Just a car at true auto trader inc in quakertown p.a very satisfied with the purchase thanks to Robert good deal that we got on the sienna xle
great information about cars
Muy bueno erbisio
Liked being able to see the history dealers don’t want you to.
Gojgt uncxxbb
Husband just bought me a used car from A&A Auto and I absolutely love my new (used) car. Karim at A&A Auto was super helpful and answered all our questions we had and I highly recommend going to A&A Auto in Fuquay-Varina,NC if you are looking for a good used car.
Muy bueno
Excellent.
Todo bien
I bought a car fax car from Lone Star Auto Ranch in AUSTIN Texas. Found the car l wanted on Carfax Lone Star Auto Ranch Gave me a 5 star sales process and dealer experience.
Great car great review!