CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

323-792-7397

support@carrysquad.com

1539, Carmona Avenue

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
Gasy friendly will definitely come back
Great service, fast and understandable
Pretty smooth service - turnaround a little longer than expected, booster accepted the job then wanted to leave it until the morning to complete it, although was courteous and would probably have just done it there and then if I had forced the issue, which I didn’t. I guess the main constructive point is that a booster should be sure they want to do the job within that time before accepting.
The players are amazing at what they do! Skip the stream option, and have patience for start time.
Fast friendly
Reliable service, no real complaints aside from one person who never talked until the order was complete, however that could also be a positive in other's eyes. overall its a good service, no sketch or dubious behavior
Very fast and reliable service, highly recommend
Best part of CS is they have VERY qualified pros, unlike other services. Pricey sometimes, but the product is there!
Great service willing to accommodate
Sometimes great. Other not
Booster was great! Only thing I can suggest is next time to change my ghost for crucible instead of leaving it on gambit
I was skeptical at first but I gave a try and wasn’t disappointed great service
good service with fast pairing. my first carry couldn't get the job done, tho, and had to jump on my character. second carry was pro level good, though.
Reliable and fast and friendly
Would be 5 stars if I hadn't gotten confused slightly upon checkout. All it was, is that the play along option had a controller icon beside it, so it made me question if I selected my correct platform. But the service was Great and the Booster Breathless that was assigned to me, did an outstanding job of teaching me and making my flawless run a great experience.
Overall very good but took a little longer than expected seems they had a little bit of trouble on my final character but they got it done in 1 day and it only took them about an hour per card.they were very nice and kept me informed on the progress
Reasonable price
A bit pricey but the boosters are awesome and get it done super quick!
Great team Fast friendly offers advice and tips
Good quick service