CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

105, Pärnu maantee,

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
My order took over 13 hours to complete. Also the communication from my booster wasn't the best. I didn't recieve any updates during the long process.
Booster did his thing 100% but the description of the service I purchased was misleading and I'm out $$$ I wont be coming back I dont think
They did help, but they didn't carry me to flawless. They left after they released I was hopeless.
My booster sort of quit after the first item on my list, and I waited almost a full day for the other part, which was finally done by a different booster.
It was overall not a fun experience. They spoke English but would not talk with me. The first attempt on glory resulted in a couple wins and a couple losses. My Sherpa was then done and left me hanging for the rest of the day. Next day I received an invite to continue. We completed the order but was still a not fun experience.
The boosters kept stalling to do there job which led to lose alot of gaming time to me
CarrySquad is rated 4.95 based on 3,267 reviews