CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
It was overall not a fun experience. They spoke English but would not talk with me. The first attempt on glory resulted in a couple wins and a couple losses. My Sherpa was then done and left me hanging for the rest of the day. Next day I received an invite to continue. We completed the order but was still a not fun experience.
Dynl is the best. He told me when and how the process will work and got the job done. Definitely will hire again
The boosters kept stalling to do there job which led to lose alot of gaming time to me
Very quick to connect with a booster and booster was friendly got the job done within an hour
Compared to the other websites, Carrysquad communicates with you throughout the entire process. AJ ran my character and it took him no time to complete. Even during the match he kept in contact and I was in the loop through every win.
fast and professional service.
Egor went above and beyond to get the order delivered in time. Great communication, knowledgeable and helpful. 5 stars!
Caproaic did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.
Super efficient
Loved it! Quick service and great customer service. Would definitely use again!
Freakyy is always a good sport always gets my order done quick
Job that I paid for got done but never received updates and I also paid for a live stream and never received a link to watch
Professional and fun guys. Zuko is awesome and would recommend to anyone interested.
I always request “ boss taco” and have utilized your service multiple times. Always a great experience and enjoy how timely the response and completion is. Will be ordering again soon.
Very professional and reliable
Quick painless experience they explained to me exactly what they were doing the whole time and left no questions
This service is fast and reliable, with great communication throughout the process, and excellent results. I strongly recommend Uvova!
CarrySquad is rated 4.92 based on 398 reviews