CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

105, Pärnu maantee,

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
Account got banned afterwards
They did help, but they didn't carry me to flawless. They left after they released I was hopeless.
Trials run was quick. Booster was very nice and patient! Highly recommend!
It was overall not a fun experience. They spoke English but would not talk with me. The first attempt on glory resulted in a couple wins and a couple losses. My Sherpa was then done and left me hanging for the rest of the day. Next day I received an invite to continue. We completed the order but was still a not fun experience.
Job that I paid for got done but never received updates and I also paid for a live stream and never received a link to watch
The boosters kept stalling to do there job which led to lose alot of gaming time to me
Very quick to connect with a booster and booster was friendly got the job done within an hour
Compared to the other websites, Carrysquad communicates with you throughout the entire process. AJ ran my character and it took him no time to complete. Even during the match he kept in contact and I was in the loop through every win.
Dynl is the best. He told me when and how the process will work and got the job done. Definitely will hire again
Absolutely amazing service!!!! Rose why did you leave me.....it hurt
tnucyy is a PvP monster
Quick and very good
It was nice and easy.
No matter whether I chose my preferred booster or a random to complete the order, they fulfill it quickly and start in contact the entire time. On top of that, I can actually have a nice conversation back, I don't know if they're being nice because I'm paying them or if they genuinely enjoy talking to me. Either way it makes me happy.
Very quick, got done within 2 hours of ordering props to Reality 🤙.
Booster completed, but I paid extra to have it streamed. Booster had me watch someone else stream who kept disconnecting so I couldn’t even see what was going on.
canceled. Used my account for a game I did not pay for.
Sometimes it’s good. Sometimes it’s not. They’ll get it done, but sometimes steamroll your account by leaving settings/controls changed or letting loot get deleted in post master. Happy with the services when there’s a need, but definitely have to consider the time spent “recovering” after someone’s on your account.
Could not live up to their Guarantee 2 weekends and they couldn't do a Trials Carry even when they did denial of service attack.Very unprofessional boosters
Getting to play with some strong players put me on the spot to get even better at pvp play styles and will be using them again in the future.
CarrySquad is rated 4.95 based on 3,258 reviews