CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
Trials run was quick. Booster was very nice and patient! Highly recommend!
The boosters kept stalling to do there job which led to lose alot of gaming time to me
Very quick to connect with a booster and booster was friendly got the job done within an hour
Compared to the other websites, Carrysquad communicates with you throughout the entire process. AJ ran my character and it took him no time to complete. Even during the match he kept in contact and I was in the loop through every win.
It was overall not a fun experience. They spoke English but would not talk with me. The first attempt on glory resulted in a couple wins and a couple losses. My Sherpa was then done and left me hanging for the rest of the day. Next day I received an invite to continue. We completed the order but was still a not fun experience.
Dynl is the best. He told me when and how the process will work and got the job done. Definitely will hire again
Job that I paid for got done but never received updates and I also paid for a live stream and never received a link to watch
Great player who took on my request and kept communicating with me! Excellent very happy =)
Great job very professional.
Efficient and hassle free every time.
Carrysquad were great. I got this as a present and was sp happy with my loot. Thanks carry sqauad for everything 🙏
Great service, Fast and awesome people to work with . Couldn’t ask for a better Service
Purchased confidence passage, after a couple failed attempts 3 different boosters and about 4 hours they finally completed it.
Purchased a Flawless, play with, trials carry. It was fantastic! Noxide and KsirKiller were fun, patient and truly amazing. I am an average player and they created a wonderful experience. CarrySquad delivered what they promised, when they promised and truly can be trusted!
Trustworthy, dependable. While it has taken a little longer to get orders done lately with the return of trials, i know i am in good hands with carrysquad
fast and professional service.
My first two orders were fantastic, prompt, professional personable. My last order was miserable. Marginal communication, hardly any activity. I wanted to cancel the order and pay for the few levels i received but that wasn't something that was easy to do.

3 stars is fair because I received two 5 star services and one 2 star service. 3 stars is average, 5 stars is remarkable. My overall experience in average.
Egor went above and beyond to get the order delivered in time. Great communication, knowledgeable and helpful. 5 stars!
Caproaic did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.
Super efficient