CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

323-792-7397

support@carrysquad.com

1539, Carmona Avenue

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
Account got banned afterwards
They did help, but they didn't carry me to flawless. They left after they released I was hopeless.
Trials run was quick. Booster was very nice and patient! Highly recommend!
It was overall not a fun experience. They spoke English but would not talk with me. The first attempt on glory resulted in a couple wins and a couple losses. My Sherpa was then done and left me hanging for the rest of the day. Next day I received an invite to continue. We completed the order but was still a not fun experience.
Job that I paid for got done but never received updates and I also paid for a live stream and never received a link to watch
The boosters kept stalling to do there job which led to lose alot of gaming time to me
Very quick to connect with a booster and booster was friendly got the job done within an hour
Compared to the other websites, Carrysquad communicates with you throughout the entire process. AJ ran my character and it took him no time to complete. Even during the match he kept in contact and I was in the loop through every win.
Dynl is the best. He told me when and how the process will work and got the job done. Definitely will hire again
220408203 I wrote a review this was my order number very upset, I would like you to review my conversation. I’ve paid Hundreds almost thousands to your website and have never been so upset. I paid for a flawless and got the worst/ longest/ Rudest and pretty much lied to service. I hope this situation is fixed before I start looking for a different provided service through another website.
Santoast provided a great and excellent service with clear communication
Absolutely amazing service!!!! Rose why did you leave me.....it hurt
tnucyy is a PvP monster
Quick and very good
It was nice and easy.
No matter whether I chose my preferred booster or a random to complete the order, they fulfill it quickly and start in contact the entire time. On top of that, I can actually have a nice conversation back, I don't know if they're being nice because I'm paying them or if they genuinely enjoy talking to me. Either way it makes me happy.
NEVER USE THIS SITE! 1. They took way longer than promised 2. Infused my gear into the weapons they wanted to use without my permission 3. I paid extra for the bounties to be completed - they weren't 4. My booster was extremely unresponsive THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE
Very quick, got done within 2 hours of ordering props to Reality 🤙.
Booster completed, but I paid extra to have it streamed. Booster had me watch someone else stream who kept disconnecting so I couldn’t even see what was going on.
canceled. Used my account for a game I did not pay for.
CarrySquad is rated 4.97 based on 5,365 reviews