CarrySquad Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
Purchased confidence passage, after a couple failed attempts 3 different boosters and about 4 hours they finally completed it.
My first two orders were fantastic, prompt, professional personable. My last order was miserable. Marginal communication, hardly any activity. I wanted to cancel the order and pay for the few levels i received but that wasn't something that was easy to do. 3 stars is fair because I received two 5 star services and one 2 star service. 3 stars is average, 5 stars is remarkable. My overall experience in average.
Nice guy and efficient however KD was pretty poor. Not much better than what I would’ve got! All good though
There’s other sites that get the job done more efficiently and much faster. Nothing was done wrong there’s just better options for less money.
Job that I paid for got done but never received updates and I also paid for a live stream and never received a link to watch
CarrySquad is rated 4.92 based on 414 reviews