CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
It was okay not as good as it’s been before
Paid for flawless trials and bounties. Booster only did 1 weekly and the daily bounties. Left my settings and armor mods a mess.
So I am glad that they got it done for me. The flawless title I mean. Ya know? I got some good friends and we've tried but couldn't get it done. Friend told me who ever my carry was DDOSSed the other team while doing the run not entirely sure. Otherwise gj I guess.
Purchased confidence passage, after a couple failed attempts 3 different boosters and about 4 hours they finally completed it.
My first two orders were fantastic, prompt, professional personable. My last order was miserable. Marginal communication, hardly any activity. I wanted to cancel the order and pay for the few levels i received but that wasn't something that was easy to do.

3 stars is fair because I received two 5 star services and one 2 star service. 3 stars is average, 5 stars is remarkable. My overall experience in average.
Nice guy and efficient however KD was pretty poor. Not much better than what I would’ve got! All good though
There’s other sites that get the job done more efficiently and much faster. Nothing was done wrong there’s just better options for less money.
Job that I paid for got done but never received updates and I also paid for a live stream and never received a link to watch
CarrySquad is rated 4.89 based on 635 reviews