CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
Overall generally good service
Only used twice so far and both were for trials flawless
Wish I had tipped the first guy as he did bounties for me too and the second guy didn’t do any so the first clearly went above and beyond the service.
Maybe offer that as an optional extra
They're great to work with, they keep communication and are very quick to get what you want done. 100% recommend giving them a try well worth it.
jhjhjhnjkhnkhnjkhkjh
Service was carried out without issues. All and all a great experience would recommend anyone on the fence even just trying it once you wont be disappointed.
Work was done quick and very professionally
Great service just wish it wasn't so expensive
Service was good and efficient, but booster requesting I give him a tip instead of leaving that up to me, meant he got nothing extra and I was left with a bad feeling about the job done, so I had to change passwords, etc.
Didn’t get a God Roll but I know it’s all RNG. Just hoped i would of gotten a god roll paying so much money
4 stars. The order was finished fast after the booster get the order. However, it take quite a long time for the order to get to the booster. Still best service. Calculated accurately the price.
Will come again
This is a 4 star review .. If the 10 seals were done first then the prestige raid was done the acrius would have been masterworked... I am happy it was done
They got it done as always, but there seemed to be some drama with DDOS attacks at the beginning and my original contact was somehow booted until someone else took my order. It ended up fine but it made me feel a little uneasy for a time.
Booster Mira was awesome. Would be 5 stars but we had some technical difficulties with steam at first.
Very good service will use again
Was a worthy investment
Was good size
boosters take too long to reply other then that great service.
Has various skilled professionals at their disposal to accomplish almost any task assigned to them along with being super friendly and I highly recommend this service I just want more options available for this service
Very professional.
Little bit of a debacle with the order but was professional and finished the order correctly.
My booster was nice and finished my order quickly would refer to friend.
CarrySquad is rated 4.91 based on 500 reviews