CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

105, Pärnu maantee,

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
They are pretty good
Used many times and every single time I get someone who is kind and super helpful and does all they can to help
I recently used this service to attain certain weapons and armor. The outcome was an incredibly satisfying lethal Hunter and an increase in and desire to play more often. It’s awesome to win and CarrySquad is certainly a gateway to becoming that winner!
Very good. Would recommend
Have effortlessly finished trials, vog and gm nf. Good experience all around except for 1 trials run
Used twice, safe and effective each time. Turnaround times a little longer than expected but still a good service.
Gasy friendly will definitely come back
Great service, fast and understandable
Pretty smooth service - turnaround a little longer than expected, booster accepted the job then wanted to leave it until the morning to complete it, although was courteous and would probably have just done it there and then if I had forced the issue, which I didn’t. I guess the main constructive point is that a booster should be sure they want to do the job within that time before accepting.
The players are amazing at what they do! Skip the stream option, and have patience for start time.
Fast friendly
Reliable service, no real complaints aside from one person who never talked until the order was complete, however that could also be a positive in other's eyes. overall its a good service, no sketch or dubious behavior
Very fast and reliable service, highly recommend
Best part of CS is they have VERY qualified pros, unlike other services. Pricey sometimes, but the product is there!
Great service willing to accommodate
Sometimes great. Other not
Booster was great! Only thing I can suggest is next time to change my ghost for crucible instead of leaving it on gambit
I was skeptical at first but I gave a try and wasn’t disappointed great service
good service with fast pairing. my first carry couldn't get the job done, tho, and had to jump on my character. second carry was pro level good, though.
Reliable and fast and friendly
CarrySquad is rated 4.96 based on 3,303 reviews