CarrySquad Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CarrySquad

About CarrySquad: Professional Carry Services. PVP, PVE support for Destiny 2, Division 2, Apex Legends, Anthem.

Destiny 2

Division 2

Anthem

Apex Legends

support@carrysquad.com

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Fast friendly"
"was an absolutely wonderful and fast service, i would highly recommend and i will definitely be using them again in the future : )"
"Got me mountaintop within 8 hours. Very impressed"
"My booster was professional, courteous, and responsive. I would highly recommend this service and I will definitely use them again."
"A little expensive but very fast."
"A great service that I really appreciate, and some of the best prices I've seen!"
"Very professional service, with an amazimg turn around time!! Would definitely recommend"
"Just the best. Very fast."
"initially I was suspicious but I was denied almost immediately! a great service and I think I still need these great professionals!"
"The boosters kept stalling to do there job which led to lose alot of gaming time to me"
"These guys are my go-to for any thing I simply don’t have time to manage and make a work/life/gaming balance easier while knowing you’re still on the grind!"
"I had a great carry / selfplay experience with CarrySquad for Redrix Broadsword and Dredgen Seal. The booster E.I. was professional, fast and made the experience fun. Highly recommend."
"I've used this service a lot,their pretty good.can't lie though we probably shouldn't be this lazy to pay for gear but I am"
"Excellent!!!!"
"1-day delivery, can't get much better than that."
"Has various skilled professionals at their disposal to accomplish almost any task assigned to them along with being super friendly and I highly recommend this service I just want more options available for this service"
"Great. Always quick and prompt"
"Best Team ever"
"They were quick !! Couple of hours and it was done. Will use them again given the chance."
"Nice and fast"