CarrySquad Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read CarrySquad Reviews

About CarrySquad:

Boosting & Carry Services for popular online gaming platforms. Destiny 2, Overwatch

support@carrysquad.com

105, Pärnu maantee,

Tell us how CarrySquad made you happy
They do exactly as they advertise with no hiccups. Professional!
Quick and fast no fuss
Took a little longer than usual, but likely they was more to do with demand. Communication could have been better as well, as it was over two hours from when the booster was assigned to when got any communication and only after I messaged them. Better communication and timing would have made it 5 stars.
Carry squad, I would like to thank you for my recent flawless carry. It was fast and quick. I would definitely recommend this to my friends or anyone in general who struggles with pvp. Stuff in destiny. So thanks again will be buying something else in near future
Super fast and easy
Very professional, only thing I dont like is the priorities cards. I waited almost all day to jump back on. Only because I did t want to affect the booster while he was trying to log on.
Order completed quickly and efficiently very happy with the service
They helped me so something I’m not normally able to do, it was fast and easy and it was done while I was at work so all in total it was a good experience.
Over 3-4 purchases I’ve had relatively good experiences with CarrySquad. All of the raid and dungeons have gone great. Unfortunately one package which requires multiple logins was...less than an optimal experience.
Greatservice just took longer then I thought
Good service and completed the task set quickly
Good work
Very quick
Done very quickly
Very quick to finish !!
good comms
Overall generally good service Only used twice so far and both were for trials flawless Wish I had tipped the first guy as he did bounties for me too and the second guy didn’t do any so the first clearly went above and beyond the service. Maybe offer that as an optional extra
They're great to work with, they keep communication and are very quick to get what you want done. 100% recommend giving them a try well worth it.
jhjhjhnjkhnkhnjkhkjh
Service was carried out without issues. All and all a great experience would recommend anyone on the fence even just trying it once you wont be disappointed.
CarrySquad is rated 4.96 based on 3,680 reviews