CarTrawler Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend CarTrawler
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact CarTrawler?

Tell us how CarTrawler made you happy

Telephone
"VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! I WAS ROBBED!! This company refused to let me speak to a supervisor or a manager giving me the run around for 30 min when canceling my rental car. They charged me for 4 days rental with without ever taking the car!!! I booked the car at 12pm for a 3pm pick up. At 2:45 I was given the run around through the original 3rd party website “JustFly” trying to cancel while I was at the rental car company physically. By the time they transferred me to 3 different people and finally getting me over to “Cartrawler”, the rep said it was too late for me to cancel and no refund is available! I asked to speak to someone who can help me she insisted I call back in an hour or to wait an hour. No one from management returned my call. This is ridiculous!! I will continue to speak out on this on any review website I can until I am properly addressed! “JustFly” and “Cartrawler” will not get away with this!!! Let’s see if getting over on one customer is worth the loss of a good business practice reputation..... very disappointed in my experience.. plus the rental car company was supposed to be at the airport in Miami, however, it was in some back alley in a sketchy trailer... the whole experience was very bad... ok to google, yelp, and any other review site I can find... I gave “Cartrawler a whole week to get back to me.. they did not. Do better!!"
Are you CarTrawler? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Be aware of them. I booked through mexican airline website Vivaerobus. When we arrived to Monterrey Mexico, there was NO CAR and nobody there, tried to contact them for 4 hours but nobody answer calls and messages. They charged me $50 USD and did not provide the service. We had to rent another car at Enterprise for 30 USD. Still trying to get my money back after 25 days. Their website does not show contact options maybe because they are a ripoff Very hard to get a response of them, they asked me to send them lot of personal documents, the airline says they can not do anything, call the bank and tried to get a refund but is not possible. Reservation number: MX441998830 CarTrawler Ref. number: 00945666"
"good service"