CB Radio Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Radio Supply
I called before ordering and was assured that I was ordering the correct part. They sent me the wrong part. I emailed my concerns 2 days ago and ave not received a response
Order was delivered as promised, good company to purchase from and will purchase again from this company!
Easy to order, piece I bought goes on Drivers or passenger side
I did not get none of upgrades on my CB radio that I wanted and paid for all I got was a stock radio
Fast and free shipping I would highly recommended
love it will comback for more
Excellent service, fast shipping, my items arrived in excellent working order, thank you
Items were shipped in timely fashion, well boxed/packaged.
I got a good deal, but they shipped my antenna wrapped in paper, and separately shipped by pa speaker in bubble wrap alone. I have yet to hook up the parts, but I would not be surprised if the antenna and speaker are damaged. These items should of been protected better for shipping.
The 5' skipshooter antenna was cheap enough by itself but with fast and free shipping you can't go wrong. It also came packaged in pvc pipe for protection. Will definitely order from here again for any of my cb needs! Thanks!
Es como lo describe llego en tiempo y en excelente estado los recomiendo ampliamente
Quality service and products. Shipping was fast and item arrived without damage, what more can you ask for.
I will but from CB radio supply again!
Great service fast shipping great price
Placed order on Dec 9 and showed order had been shipped and was due to arrive on Dec 14 but checked order status on Dec 16 and shows waiting to be picked up and still shows the same status today. I wish to cancel. Order has taken too long to be shipped out.
Still haven’t gotten my radio and I ordered it on December 5th
Fastest service I’ve seen,thanks
Very reasonably priced company with excellent shipping times!
I havent recived my cb radio yet
It’s been 10 days and I still don’t have it! Tracking number says “ still in transit”. I could have driven there and picked it up by now! Not pleased! Steven Curtis
Worst Company I’ve ever dealt with, Black Friday sale on proton 99 base station antenna. I received a tracking number on November 30 saying your item has shipped.....

That’s it, nothing else, the tracking hasn’t been updated, the post office hasn’t received anything and it’s from some place called Effingham Radio Repair.

They took my money and that’s it, I’ve started a dispute to get my money back. Do some research before ordering. I should have as you’ll see plenty of shady BS with this company.

I’m sure nobody will see this, one word...BEWARE.
CB Radio Supply is rated 4.28 based on 195 reviews