CB Radio Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Radio Supply
I've ordered a few things from here and are top quality . Also got here very quick always on time .
Fast shipping, and great products.
good product-pkged good-fast shipping
Excellent quality. Excellent service. Great prices.
so far,so good.
This is my 1st connex in my 15yrs of driving. I am very pleased with the radio. Was easy to install. And I look forward to yrs of use on this cb.
Was pleased with the Radio and the way it was shipped had no complaints with CB radio supply
Overall a good looking radio just can’t get it to transmit or receive.
Bad attitude knows everything.
I am very pleased with my recent purchase of the Galaxy DX66V2 CB Radio. Thank You.
I was disappointed that the frequency counter wasn't packaged in a retail way , but after getting it unpacked It didn't bother me. Everything worked well.
It is a good radio
Very fast and the peak and tune I thought was great . I got the galaxy 44 and it’s working great. It’s a lot better than the old 44.
Best company to order your needs for your cb
I Have Been Trying Really Hard To Buy A 4' Clear Skip Shooter Antenna And They Sell Out Too Fast Although I Did Buy A 7' Foot Clear Skip Shooter Antenna And It Is Very Nice Shipped Fast! 👍
The speaker came without the nut and have to go homedepot to find the right because the tread is special
CB Radio Supply has great prices but they will no longer receive any business from me because of a $16.20 Spring. I will not recommend CB Radio Supply to any of my friends, family members, or members of any social media club. If negative stars could be given for customer service they would have been well earn.
My order was shipped free and fast I got my order within 3 days and had up to date tracking of my order Very happy with the products I bought.
Fast shipper