CB Radio Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Radio Supply
Very helpful good website got what I wanted quickly
Never received my swr meter send it to 106 eastdale dr Lexington nc 27202
This place is amazing had what I needed great price and the shipping was fast and easy.
I have a older cobra 148 gtl. The radio has a swr. The picture on the sight shows the same meter I have on the radio with swr meter on it. The meter I received only showed rf and signal strength. It works for me because I have a separate swr meter. I liked the price, no shipping charge, delivery was good, and the meter is working good!
Quick shipping and every part you’d ever need. These guys are great and I wouldn’t go to any other supplier for any CB needs.
Good service fast shipping good products you guys rock
Fast delivery quick response
My cb works great. It talked for the distance I need. I love the fact I can change the color of the back ground lighting. Y'all ship fast.
SHIPPED VERY FAST, BEST PRICED, YES, I WILL BUY FROM THEM AGAIN...
The service was good..fast and free shipping..!
Very good and quick service I got mine in about a week I am so pleased with this place that I will order again from them
Fast shipping and product arrived as expected! Will purchase future products!
I bought a fire stick antenna kit I was supposed to get a 18’ coax cable but received a 10 foot instead
Paid for the tune. Radio is no better than a non tuned.
You couldn't tell me anything about my purchase where it was, who it was bought through or anything at pretty crappy in my opinion,especially when someone spent over a 100 freakin dollars
Customer ordered using his wife's name so we could not find the order and he did not know his order number. Perhaps in the future you should order in your own name and keep a copy of your order number so that we better help find the information.
I love the radio I was a truck driver for over twenty years and now I'm disabled and wanted one for my pickup. It works great and I was told that it sounds great!! It is a great CB for the price I have never owned a galaxy but I like it so far.
All great
Order was shipped on June 5th, as of today, June 11th, I have not received it yet. Please advise!
Thanks.
Would like to order something else but didn't get the P. A. Speaker yet.
Received in a timely manner and it’s exactly what I ordered in great shape. Price was the best I could find.
CB Radio Supply is rated 4.39 based on 116 reviews