Cheech and Chong Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cheech and Chong

Tell us how Cheech and Chong made you happy
Dorrie Hall
Richard Coyle
Easy ordering, usps delivery, and an effective tasty gummy. What's not to like? I would love to see our neighbors to the north in Idaho get to partake! Will definitely order again!
Posted 1 hour ago
These gummies are awesome and exactly work like advertise. Love them and game changer.
Posted 1 hour ago
Best tasting gummies I've had! They definitely do the job. Will get again.
Shipping is very slow. No way to expedite or have them ship your items the same day, just snail mail, even then it might take 4-5 days to process before ever leaving the distribution center.
I have never been a marijuana user, but have learned a lot about the benefits of CBD and micro-dosed THC. I decided to try them as an alternative to alcohol & to see if it helps with sleep. (Being a novice, I was too afraid to take them at any other time than bedtime.) One gummy for me is too little to feel a similar effect to a double shot of bourbon, but it does help me sleep better AFTER a double shot of bourbon! Two gummies and it starts to get better. Take that double shot of bourbon, maybe another and maybe another. Typically I'd wake up feeling that, but 2 gummies before bed and 5 hours of sleep feels like 8-9. No headache, reasonably energized. Uh mazing. Three gummies and it gets really interesting. For me, only on rare occasions. Best left for when I plan to sleep in on the weekends. And boy does it help me sleep in. Got a solid 10.5 hours of sleep last weekend. Will I buy more? Well hell yes. I already restocked 5 months of them before, and just ordered another 3 months! I might be converted!
Space chews kick ass 👍💯⚡️⚡️⚡️
Space chews are the bombdigity
I Love the Cruise Gummies they mellow me out especially when I'm stressing out. Thanks Guys. Love Cheech and Chong.
Trustworthy products. Great customer service.
Luv you guys.
I really like the gummies, just wish they were stronger.
Great customer service, absolutely the best prices, fast shipping, and quality product. What's not to love? Have gotten similar products online and from stores; these Space Chews are the best.
I have trouble sleeping at night but I take a gummie about an hour before bed and I an sleep all night.
Smooth, soft, all enveloping mellow high. Lovely way to start the day with a good cup of coffee or tea. Thank you!
Delivery came pretty quick and the product works better than expected. I can see myself repurchasing in the future.
I have a very low tolerance and these chews are perfect to help me relax and have a great night sleep. I wake up refreshed with no hungover feelings.
Cheech and Chong's pre-roll Blazers are great when you are low on real flower.😉 Wish I lived somewhere where weed is legal!😕
Love these products! I was a Ctuise Chews fan and am now loving Space Chews. 3x the mellow.
I am very happy with the quality, shipping and all around good vibes of your company. I buy the Cruise Chews and have been able to get off anti anxiety meds after years of trying. I appreciate the fast shipping.
Great stuff . Pretty speedy dilivery . I'mnew to this from a legal perspective so I'm still sampling my way through Cheech & Chong stuff & always a little surprised @ the nice quality their products have !
Cheech and Chong is rated 4.8 based on 1,805 reviews