Claddagh Jewellers Reviews

+353 91563269

claddaghjewellers@gmail.com

25 Mainguard Street

Sara H
"Very happy with service, speed of delivery and quality of product. Will buy from Claddagh Jewellers again."
"I have purchased several rings. The latest one was the 14kt. Shamrock and Trinity filigree ring. I love it and have received many compliments expressing how beautiful it is! When I decide again to buy, Claddagh Jewellers is where I’ll go for stress free shopping. Their quality is excellent and the staff is absolutely wonderful!"
"My ring is beautiful!"
"Beautiful ring, sized correctly, price with shipping was excellent and shipping was fast. Thank you for a quality product."
"We loved our rings, they were delivered on time and were as we expected them."
"Great service, very quick delivery, website very user friendly! Love my new Claddagh ring!"
"I have purchased several rings from both the Dublin and Galway locations and I was very happy with what I got! I live in the US so I also ordered a ring online and it came very quickly and was just want I thought I was getting! Highly recommend!"
"Claddagh Jewellers made online ordering so easy. The choice was exciting, the quality exceptional. This was true value for money. They kept me informed of the journey and the delivery was on time. This was important because i was under time constraints, so they answered any further email communication i had in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them or to use them again."
"The service from the minute of placing the order was excellent. All contact (via email) was quickly responded to, polite and efficient). I paid extra for faster delivery and it even arrived in time for the intended birthday gift surprise. The ring is beautiful too. Thank you Claddagh Jewellers for making me and my partner happy."
Jennifer S
Verified Buyer
"My ring was wonderfully made and I receive compliments on it often."
"the design I desired was in stock and the two sizes were both available and shipped quickly"
"I’ve worn a Claddagh ring for many years and recently purchased a new one from Claddagh Jewellers and couldn’t be happier with the quality and the service! I sent an email about sizing and received a quick response, them my ring arrived sooner than I expected!"
"Thankyou my daughter loves her yellow gold Celtic knot ring. It arrived on time and made the perfect gift for her 18th birthday"
Kathleen D
Verified Buyer
"THE E-MAILS FROM MAUREEN ASSISTED ME IN UNDERSTANDING WHY MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY BLOCKED MY INTERNET TRANSACTION. ONCE THE ISSUE WAS RESOLVED MYCLADDAGH/CELTIC CROSS PENDANT ARRIVED PROMPTLY, AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH IT."
Pierre-Philippe G
Verified Buyer
"I proposed to my girlfriend who is Irish with one of your rings. It was her dream ring. She had no choice but to say yes!"
"The ring came in a lovely box and I love how you sent a little leaflet explaining the meaning of the ring. My daughter also loved how it was engraved with her initials inside. Would highly recommend you 👍"
"So happy with my purchase. Good quality ring that I bought for my daughter as a keepsake for her 18th Birthday. Ordering online was easy and we loved that fact that it was actually made in Ireland 👍"
Philomina A
Verified Buyer
"It took a bit long for the track and trace code to be in, but once i contacted them my track and trace was sent immediately and my ring was lovely as hoped. Thank you Claddagh Jewellers."
"The shipping was very quick and hastle free. The ring was very well crafted and looked beautiful. My only gripe is that the back band is quite thin."
"This was my second order from Claddagh Jewellers and as before, the purchase reached me very quickly and was exactly, not only what I ordered but what I had thought that I had ordered from their website. Total satisfaction - especially as my wife was delighted with her gift. Top quality for an honest price. Great value and exemplary customer service. Thank You Martin O'Neill"
"I bought a beautiful claddagh ring from your company. We are using it as a wedding ring. Thank you so much!!!"
Hi there,

We have had no emails from you. Could you please send an email to info@thecladdagh.com or call us toll free 1-800-473-3259.

Kindest Regards,

Claddagh Jewellers
"The ordering process was very easy and the ring was delivered to me on time. My wife-to-be was very happy, so was I"
"Recently bought a birthstone for my nephew's baptism, and was very satisfied with it. I was delivered in France within only a couple of days. Thumbs up!"
Claddagh Jewellers is rated 4.88 based on 314 reviews