Claddagh Jewellers Reviews

claddaghjewellers@gmail.com

25 Mainguard Street

Over 7 Days
Bente S
"First of all: I like the locket very much. But there is one thing that you could not see on the picture on the Claddagh Jewellers Page when I ordered the locket: The locket and the Claddagh-Symbol are not in "one piece", but the symbol is somehow attached to the surface. And there are gaps between both parts. So I wonder if it might break one day if I'm not careful enough. After all, the locket might get stuck on a pullover with the edges of the symbol. I've attached some pictures to show what I mean. I've stuck a small piece of paper in the gap to show that I'm right. But as I said: So far I'm quite happy with the locket. Thank you very much."
"Really quick delivery and a beautiful ring. The only downside is that the rose gold part on the ring I ordered came off within a month, leaving it silver. The ring is still lovely either way I would have just expected it to last longer for the price."
"I purchased a gold claddagh ring to ask my boyfriend to marry me, we’ve been engaged for a few months and the ring it holding up great! It’s is everything we wanted and I get it custom sized and engraved for free! I believe I even got it a few days early! The box the ring came in was very cute. Overall a wonderful experience, I will order from Claddagh Jewellers again."
"The customer service from this store is fantastic in my experience and both my fiancé and I were delighted with her ring when it arrived. She's received many compliments on how beautiful the ring is. Would highly recommend buying from here and would definitely do so again myself in the future."
"Rings and pendant ordered and arrived as expected. Size of the rings exactly accordingly with the size needed. Really recommend."
Hi there,

Thank you for your review. The silver would be soldered on so it wont be an issue that it will break. It is done this way to make sure that the Claddagh emblem stands out. That been said, if you do have issues, we would be happy to sort them out for you.

Kindest Regards,

Claddagh Jewellers
"I have rated Claddagh Jewellers 5 Stars (Very Good) it should read 5 Stars (Excellent) I am 100% happy with My Purchases. Thank You."
"I ordered a ring and it arrived quickly. The quality of the workmanship was fantastic. I would definitely order again and would highly recommend."
"The picture didn’t do it justice"
"Good service, ordered on line. Ring arrived in box and was just as advertised, but looked thicker gold in the picture."
"My ring is amazing. Arrived before I expected it. People comment on it all the time!! I would definitely order again!!"
"Ordered for my daughters friends 18th birthday present and I was extremely happy with the ring. It is of a good solid quality and size, really exceeded my expectations, just perfect, and friend absolutely loves it. Would highly recommend and you will not be disappointed. Delivery time was sooner than expected too!"
"I ordered my Claddagh ring online and received it much faster than expected - great service"
"The cufflinks I ordered were beautiful......they were a gift to my son for his wedding.....they were perfect!"
"Prompt Honest service! And I normally don't write reviews however, these people deserve 1. Would recommend highly"
"The ring I ordered is beautiful and means all the more coming from Ireland. The option to have it engraved was a nice surprise. Ordering and shipping were so easy, it could have been coming from down the street instead of across the sea. Wonderful company!"
"Loved the ring. The opal was perfect."
"I had a ring shipped to Utah, USA and it only took 2 weeks to arrive. Me being a dingbat ordered the wrong size. Every interaction I had with Claddagh jewelers to get it fixed was so easy and they were so kind and easy to work with. It took another 3 weeks to send it back and then get it back so still not that long for what I was asking. It’s a really pretty ring. Exactly what I expected it to look and when I sent the correct size it was perfect."
"I have been very happy with Claddagh jewelers! I emailed to ask questions and they respond very quickly with a well thought out response! I love that every ring is handmade, very special."
"Love it and wear it daily."
"The service was helpful and cross seas delivery when without a hitch. The ring is a delight and she wears it all the time. Perfect!!"
"Bit of a story Bought the same neckless 10 years ago when we were there for a friend. Her daughter loved it so much she use to wear it all the time so I thought I'd get her one. Now they each have one 😍 I was impressed how quick I got it and just couldn't wait to give it to her."
"I have bought multiple items from Claddagh Jewellers and have had nothing but the best experiences. The items i’ve Bought were very high quality and will continue to buy items from Claddagh Jewellers."
Claddagh Jewellers is rated 4.87 based on 370 reviews