Claddagh Jewellers Reviews

claddaghjewellers@gmail.com

25 Mainguard Street

Over 7 Days
Timothy W
"Looked for a claddagh ring online, this site had exactly what I was looking for. I knew the size I was after, ordering was straightforward and the ring arrived within a week. Perfect."
Jill W
"Spot on! I purchased a Claddagh silver & ruby ring for my daughter as a Christmas gift. I ordered mid-November as I was concerned there may be a delay with it coming direct from Ireland but I needn’t have worried. I was kept informed of dispatch & delivery without any problem. Daughter loves it! Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. 10/10 from me."
Emilien B
"+++ Très bon vendeur / sérieux / facile à contacter / livraison dans les délais +++ Une jolie bague avec de belles finitions. Gravure parfaite. Le suivi est bien, par contre contact avec le site uniquement en anglais."
"Everyone who helped me purchase my girlfriend's Claddagh Ring was exceptionally helpful and quick to respond back to any questions i may have had. I got it right before Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a handcrafted piece of jewelry directly from Ireland is what drew me in the first place. My girlfriend absolutely loves her ring and I'm happy that i could get her a genuine item made in Ireland, of something she has wanted for a very long time!!"
"Visited your store on a trip to Ireland and bought a Claddagh ring which I loved dearly, but unfortunately lost. Just replaced it and am thrilled. Fast shipping and lovely ring! Thanks! Laurie from VA, USA"
"Speedy service! Gorgeous product! Very happy customer!"
"Excellent service and feedback"
"Fine product, fine service, fair pricing. Will definitely order again from this establishment."
"Really nice ring, my girlfriend loves it! Came very fast for coming from over seas!"
"Lovely piece of jewellery. As described, a perfect fit. Delivered promptly to Australia. Thank you."
"We were so pleased with the ring we purchased from Claddagh Jewellers! I had purchased a ring at the Claddagh store in Galway and had gotten so many compliments on it. The delivery was as promised and notifications of shipping were wonderful!"
"Afther i had a phonecall with youre shop in Galway i order my Cladagh ring. Your sercice and advice on the phone was brilliand.Afther a few days the ring was delivered home in the Netherlands,it fits perfect and looks even more than perfect.Greets from a happy person.Next time see you in Galway."
"I had a fantastic service!"
"I bought a pendant for my daughter. CJ has some very nice jewelry."
"Clasp of necklace broke after a couple weeks of wear."
Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear this happened. Could you please contact us at shop@thecladdagh.com with pictures and our customer care team will look after it for you.

Kindest Regards,

Claddagh Jewellers.
"Bought as a gift and recipient delighted. Procedure to buy on line clear and easy. Delivery secure. Thankyou"
"I have purchased three rings from Claddagh Jewelers and each one was perfect. The customer service people (Maureen especially) are wonderful. My purchases arrived fairly quickly via Fed Ex just as she explained. I would recommend this company highly."
"Beautiful rings. My wife and daughter were so pleased to receive them. Sizes were true to fit, the ordering process was simple, and the shipping was very fast. Most importantly, the craftsmanship was excellent. Really exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order from Claddagh Jewellers again."
"Amazing!, ordered a ring with a custom engraving and came in no time also staff were brilliant and very helpful x"
"We have ordered jewellery from Claddagh Jewellers three times now. The quality has been consistently excellent. The prices have also been moderate. The service has been first rate as well. I cannot think of a better place on either side of the Atlantic to buy jewellery."
"Well delivery and service wad great. I wanted to change the size and that was no problem either. Too bad the Dutch post office lost the package so I'm almost waiting for two months now, but that's not your fault :("
"Having received my order, it was perfectly packaged. I ordered a bangle and it was to the highest of standard. I couldn't of asked for any better. My daughter is thrilled with her bangle and hopes to cherish it for many years to come. massive thank you to the craftsmanship."
"Great service. Came when you said it would. Great prices also. Just to bad you have to pay for shipping. It is very expensive unfortunately....."
Claddagh Jewellers is rated 4.86 based on 441 reviews