Claddagh Jewellers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Claddagh Jewellers

+353 91563269

claddaghjewellers@gmail.com

25 Mainguard Street

"Really quick delivery and a beautiful ring. The only downside is that the rose gold part on the ring I ordered came off within a month, leaving it silver. The ring is still lovely either way I would have just expected it to last longer for the price."
Cameo Z
"I purchased a gold claddagh ring to ask my boyfriend to marry me, we’ve been engaged for a few months and the ring it holding up great! It’s is everything we wanted and I get it custom sized and engraved for free! I believe I even got it a few days early! The box the ring came in was very cute. Overall a wonderful experience, I will order from Claddagh Jewellers again."
Edmund D
"Our family was very pleased with the craftsmanship and quality of the 14k gold Claddagh ring we ordered."
"I have bought multiple items from Claddagh Jewellers and have had nothing but the best experiences. The items i’ve Bought were very high quality and will continue to buy items from Claddagh Jewellers."
"Beautiful piece of jewellery. Excellent service. Very pleased with the purchase."
"The service is incredible! Very user friendly site and when I asked questions I got a response VERY quickly. The ring is absolutely perfect and was exactly what I wanted. Excellent service and will always recommend!"
"Excellent quality, timely delivery, and professional service."
"This purchase was to replace a ring for our granddaughter that she lost. Everything was perfect on the transaction and shipping. Thank you, Rodger Ringham Minneapolis MN"
"I love my Claddagh ring ❤️ It is exactly what I had been shopping for for a long time. I am so glad their website popped up during one of my searches!"
"Lovely ring, fits as expected and arrived as quickly as I hoped it would."
"Beautiful charms and super quick delivery. Very impressed."
"Easy to order online, beautiful ring and quick turnaround."
"Claddagh Ring- Absolutely perfect fit and looks identical to the picture, extremely happy."
"Everything was absolutely beautiful! I will definitely purchase more from you. Quality is perfect and ease of ordering was a pleasure. Thank you!"
"Urgently needed a Claddagh ring as present, I wasn’t given great advice on sizing then they had the ring made and delivered in time for me. Great service."
"We were extremely impressed by the standard of both the customer service and the claddagh ring that we bought from Claddagh Jewellers. We had been treated appallingly by another company and my daughter had no gift for her 21st birthday. However Claddagh Jewellers stepped in and got a beautiful ring made and sent to us in just a few days and my daughter loves it. I would recommend Claddagh Jewellers wholeheartedly. 5 stars from us."
"Been impressed with every purchase, nice knowing I’m getting our gold straight from one of my side of family’s home town in the home land"
"I received my ring exactly when it was due to arrive. It fits perfectly and is a very beautiful variation on the standard Claddagh."
"The ring ordered came slightly marked and had a black spot. Unfortunately I left it too late to send back but would have expected some sort of quality control checks before jewellery is sent out"
Hi Richard,

We never heard back from you when we told you we would exchange the ring. It is not too late to send it back. Please email us on info@thecladdagh.com.

Kindest Regards,

Claddagh Jewellers.
"In a word, FANTASTIC! I can't say enough! THANKS!"
Claddagh Jewellers is rated 4.87 based on 351 reviews