Claddagh Jewellers Reviews

+353 91563269

claddaghjewellers@gmail.com

25 Mainguard Street

Edmund D
"Our family was very pleased with the craftsmanship and quality of the 14k gold Claddagh ring we ordered."
"I was gifted with the 9kt Yellow Gold Micro Pave Faux Emerald Ladies Claddagh Ring for my birthday and it is a beautiful ring."
"Very happy with service, speed of delivery and quality of product. Will buy from Claddagh Jewellers again."
"Been impressed with every purchase, nice knowing I’m getting our gold straight from one of my side of family’s home town in the home land"
"I received my ring exactly when it was due to arrive. It fits perfectly and is a very beautiful variation on the standard Claddagh."
"The ring ordered came slightly marked and had a black spot. Unfortunately I left it too late to send back but would have expected some sort of quality control checks before jewellery is sent out"
Hi Richard,

We never heard back from you when we told you we would exchange the ring. It is not too late to send it back. Please email us on info@thecladdagh.com.

Kindest Regards,

Claddagh Jewellers.
"In a word, FANTASTIC! I can't say enough! THANKS!"
"The rings are a great quality and craftsmanship."
"Very good service, and speedy delivery"
"Thank you for the beautiful ring. Shopping online was convenient and easy, and my ring arrived in a timely fashion. Will be purchasing again in the future"
"Very good customer service and prompt responses to any enquiries. Quality of the ring was amazing and delivery times to london very fast. All in all great service"
"One of the best shop I ever purchased!! Very kindly.. Absolut great service!! You know that they don't want to sale easy.. It's a question of their heart if they are doing service!!! Next time I'll buy only at this jewelry.... I'm from Germany.. And I prefer to buy at claddagh... Many thanks once again!! Greetings frank"
"Everything absolutely peferct. I can dearly reccomend Claddagh Jewellers. :-)"
"Very nice communication, very fast processing. Super responded to wishes. Fast shipping. We'd love to do it again. I can only recommend it."
"The company is very easy to work with. Sending it back for resizing was quick and simple."
"I have purchased several pieces of jewelry from the Claddagh Jewellers, and every piece was absolutely stunning. With the quick and easy service, low price, and many options to choose from why would you shop any where else."
"The ring I wanted wasn't available in my size, but they were able to resize the ring for me. And they were very helpful in explaining how to get a VAT refund."
"Very hard to deal with. Granted, very security oriented, but primarily, protecting themselves. The pictures are taken so to complement the product, real life items are much smaller than imagined from the pictures, real dimensions are not given. All in all, disappointing!"
Hi Cornelius,

Our website is very security orientated for the customers benefit. High security measures are put in place to make sure that your details are protected throughout the process. This is a good thing. It guarantees your information is protected in 2018 from hackers and theifs. Furthermore, the ring that you purchased has sizes and dimensions listed on the product information. If you are unhappy, please email us and we will see what we can do.

Kindest regards,

Claddagh Jewellers.
"My wife and I are very happy with the quality of the workmanship that went into making it.Have gotten nothing but compliments. Hope this results in more sales for you guys in the future!!!"
"I ordered white gold trinity knot earring for my daughter. When they arrived here in the US, they were absolutely beautiful! The quality and excellence of design are obvious. There are many places that I could have ordered from, but having ordered form Claddagh in the past, I knew I wanted the earrings to be special and of excellent quality. It is an added bonus that they are made in the town fromm where my great-father came. My daughter wears them daily, and we get compliments often. Thank you, Claddagh Jewellers!"
"This jewelry store offered unique and beautiful rings that were unlike any others I saw during my visit in Ireland. It made it hard to choose, but I love my ring!!!!"
Claddagh Jewellers is rated 4.87 based on 336 reviews