Clear Business Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Clear Business

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Clear Business?
Click Here

Tell us how Clear Business made you happy

Telephone
"Worst company my business has ever had to deal with. Double billing, can't get them to stop and simply don't care when you raise a complaint. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid."
Are you Clear Business? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fabulous service"
"I joined Clear business phone and broadband service in May 2018 and bitterly regret that decision. They charged more for their services than they initially agreed. Their broadband service is awful and often did not work. They charged me approx £100 for a line between a telegraph pole and my home to be fixed. When I tried to leave they charged exorbitant exit fees £500 and £60 for router. Do not join Clear business."
Clear Business is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews