Clear Business Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clear Business

Tell us how Clear Business made you happy
Was miss sold internet and phone line. Was told in person that it would be £24.99 per month for 2 years.

In reality it is £54.99 for 3 years. Absolutely nothing has been done to resolve this after countless phonecalls and emails.

Avoid at all cost!!!
Do not go near this company if you ever want to leave! Closed my business many weeks ago and although they they were informed by letter and email well in advance, they are still chasing and threatening me. They make it as difficult as possible to contact them and to leave. They guaranteed no cancellation charge were the business to close when contract was renewed but have not honoured this. I now intend to take the matter further with the regulatory authorities and have already invoiced Clearbusiness for my wasted time to date. Just go elsewhere people.
I talk to Victora she was very helpful and friendly
Overcharging and refusing to even abide by SPSO ruling against them. AVOID. This company should be banned from providing utilities.
Avoid rip off ! They owe me thousands and refuse to reimburse my business
AVOID AT ALL COST!

This company is the worst.
Firstly, charged for 2 months of broadband, but actually FORGOT to send the router. So requested a refund for what we had been charged for, but couldn't actually use because it wasn't sent. Not once, but twice this happened!
Sent several emails, had no reply.
Called several times, over the last 3 months, same line used, but nothing actually done.
COME ON CLEAR BUSINESS, where is my credit you keep promising will be on ‘in 24 hours’....!? Its been 3 months.
Where are my call backs? Where are the replies to my emails?
Also electricity has doubled from last month, even though less electric has been used!? How does that work out? They charge what they want, and don't actually do anything to help the customer.
There are much better companies out there. I will be taking my business elsewhere. I will being informing the ombudsman too. This company is unethical.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find a better company to use not these!
This company is awful messed my bills up overcharging can't get through on the phone to get help, on hold for 30-40mins
Moved business premises told them to do call divert to my mobile while landline was switched over ,now a month gone lost a month worth of business as my customers can't get through on original number!!
Absolute disgusting service no body calling back only to say I haven't paid the bill and I wonder why !!!!
Steer well clear !
Appalling service. I had an internet account while working from home, it was continually down or so slow that I would have to go to the local library to send files to clients. They sent an engineer to take a look who said that he had found a fault and that I would have to pay nothing for this visit. This visit didn't help at all and after a couple more months of incredible stress and giving up on an internet connection the internet contract was terminated. They then took £300+ from my account which was twice the engineer costs.
My advice would be to stay well clear of these, no end of stress and increasing costs.
Awful experience, constant extreme overcharging when our business was closed for months on end. We cancelled the direct debit, I spoke to what seemed like a nice lady I told her we were closed due to Covid 19, she got me convinced all would be fine and she will call me back to re- discuss and take payments gradually when we were back on our feet. However no discussion was had and they took £350 straight out my account (which I don't even believe we had given them permission to set up a direct debit again). £350!!! for a £50 per/month broadband with no discussion of this. Stealing in my eyes. The internet is a rip off anyway unfortunately it was not even us who set up this account but our previous utilities broker, you can get a good internet line from talktalk for £17.99 per/month. You ca also never get through when you call up at all, so even if you accrue unjust charges this cannot be discussed. No response via email either. Also the phone disconnected on another occasion perhaps for a reason? Classic dirty tactics. They couldn't care less about any businesses struggling through these difficult times they just want to make more money out of you and take advantage of the situation. I assume a lot of the positive reviews on Trustpilot are actually fake ones made by themselves to counteract the poor ones.
I AM WRITING A BAD REVIEW SO it may help get a reply im without a phone line and card machine reported on friday 13th , fault logged engineer to come monday no engineer have called and get no reply have sent about 20 emails i know were in a panademic but they still taking my payment direct debit .....
The singularly most toxic utilities company I have ever come across.
Avoid at all costs. Appalling.
No response at all to your own queries, but constant demand for unwarranted payments for services you never received.
Please, please, please, go elsewhere, anywhere but here.
shambolic greedy company... untrustworthy and no morals
They have made my life and the new owners of my previous hol let an absolute nightmare.
Absolutely dodgy company, foundation is lie and false information to keep the sales going. Not sure how they operated in UK.
this company is a joke —— they are robbers DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING PLEASE - dodgy dodgy dodgy keep asking for money when the contract is over . i can’t even put no stars ...
What a bunch of shysters. They prey on people. Once they get notifications that a new lease for a premises has changed hands they call the new leaseholder up and tell them that they are the supplier of the utilities. They ramble thru a script and make it look like you need to go with them and you can switch after a month. Then, they send you a contract for a 3 yr deal which you can't get out of because they say you have agreed verbally on the phone. Abs shysters. They also say they are the cheapest...they are NOT. We are going to report them to the Ombudsman.
Absolute scam of a company. I don't understand how they are still allowed to operate. Do not sign any contract with them.
Run a MILE away from them , if you need action then take to the regulators like OFGEM , “we call you back” will only happen when they want to sign you up.
Document everything with them n call sales line if you want a human !
Awful company nothing but problems and then constant lies from a lady called Natalia Moore there, avoid buying phone contracts from these cowboys. Promise to beat deals to get you to sign up but end up paying 10 times more, never dealt with such a poor company in 40 years of business
Poor broadband internet service provider since March 2020, as they do not have technical support to assist and support small business. The only concerned about enforcing contracts for paying to the service they cannot provide.
Terrible company avoid at all costs
Clear Business is rated 1.34 based on 35 reviews