Clear Business Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clear Business
Read Clear Business Reviews

About Clear Business:

Clear Business is part of the Verastar Group, which was established in 1998. Over the years, we have had one mission – to make the lives of small business owners easier.

Clear Business started off as a Scotland Water provider, and has gradually entered new markets to become the unique provider we are today – offering Green Electricity, Gas, Water in England as well as Scotland, Phone Lines, Broadband, Mobile and Insurance (through our sister company The Insurance Octopus), with all monthly services all on one bill.

service@clearbusiness.co.uk

1 Dovecote, Old Hall Road, Sale

Was talking with Damien today, and i can tell you that he is an asset to your company! I was ringing change of owner ship department and every time I connect they cut the phone off, at that time I had made my mind up that I’m never working with this company. But today I got a call from Damien and wow what can I say, just the way he handled the call and all the information he gave me and the way he interacted with me, I am now happy to stay with the company and have also asked for my electric to be supplied by yourselves also. Very happy with the way Damien dealt with everything and very happy to have Damien as my account manager. Wish him all the best and a speedy recovery with his surgery! Thank You Damien!
Gas & Electricity arranged with Carl Heaps. Excellent service & information provided. Hopefully our present suppliers present no issues with the switchover.
Thorough, friendly, understood our needs immediately
All good no worries all very efficient excellent customer advisor, thanks Dominique
Excellent handling of contract
Dominique was friendly, professional and efficient on call, thanks
Damien was a pleasure to deal with. Gave full clear and concise information
Carl was very helpful, and polite and positive to deal with
Very good very helpful thanks jack smith thanks
Damion Stuart was very professional on the call. He explained who he was and introduced himself well. Explained everything very clearly re Terms and Conditions.
Damion was a great help
Carl dealt with our electricity contract in a very professional, polite & timely manner.
Carl was a pleasure to deal with and made everything simple. 10/10
Terry got us a great deal for our electric, very happy with the service also.
Carl was very efficient and helpful.
Spoke to Dominique
Very good
Dominique I’m happy with the call , friendly and helpful.
Excellent Daniel
Thanks for the clear and concise information
Clear Business is rated 4.54 based on 547 reviews