Clear Business Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clear Business
Read Clear Business Reviews

About Clear Business:

Clear Business is part of the Verastar Group, which was established in 1998. Over the years, we have had one mission – to make the lives of small business owners easier.

Clear Business started off as a Scotland Water provider, and has gradually entered new markets to become the unique provider we are today – offering Green Electricity, Gas, Water in England as well as Scotland, Phone Lines, Broadband, Mobile and Insurance (through our sister company The Insurance Octopus), with all monthly services all on one bill.

service@clearbusiness.co.uk

1 Dovecote, Old Hall Road, Sale

Excellent service
Poor customer communication. Poor internal communication leading to provision of conflicting information. No human response received yet to clear email request.
Been easy to understand.
Happy with the service at the moment, thank you
Highly recommend, we have dealt with a young man by the name of Damion Stuart and he has been extremely helpful from the start. We now have phone line, broadband, electricity and soon we will be swapping water too so everything is with them. Easy to deal with and low prices.
The service I received from Daimon Stuart was just great! He was well prepared when calling me - had really understood my case and was able to close it to everyone's satisfaction. Excellent service and brilliant phone manners!
James knew his stuff and as a salesman wasn't too over bearing
Call handled professionally
Very informative and friendly!
Doninque was very helpful
Damien was very calm and polite
Dominique was very helpful and made the process nice and easy. Thanks Dominique!
Guys who served me was fantastic
Damion was very good
Damion was very helpful today. Got me all sorted at my studio for sewage and added broadband and phone for my house and studio. A very friendly and nice person
I am happy for the services Domenaic Thank you
Dominic delc with my water acount
Friendly, helpful and well informed
Your team is fantastic very helpful especially Damion Stuart he help us a lot and we are very happy ⭐️
Dominic was very ckear and accurate, and easy to understand her.
Clear Business is rated 3.46 based on 134 reviews