Clear Business Reviews

service@clearbusiness.co.uk

1 Dovecote, Old Hall Road, Sale
M33 2GS

Tell us how Clear Business made you happy
They keep taking payments from me before they have even sorted out my billing and supply. They even told me they won't take payments but continue to do so anyway. Not happy!
Probably the worst company I’ve ever had the misfortune to deal with. Communication between departments is non existent, sending regular passive aggressive correspondence and demands for payment, all excused by the fact that they are “automated”. Any customers have my sympathy.
Very bad Customer service not even try to do the work
Spoke to your advisor Damien today who was very helpful, a clear communicator and resolved my problem promptly and efficiently. Unfortunately Damien is not typical of Clear Business’ customer service, organisation and communication. Generally it is shocking and appalling. If I ran my business with such lack of efficiency I would close within a month! Please promote Damien to CEO of Clear Business with immediate effect.
Poor customer communication. Poor internal communication leading to provision of conflicting information. No human response received yet to clear email request.
My property stopped being commercial, water and sewage was then paid to the council. Clear business still invoiced and sent threatening letters, balliff threats and penalty payments for stopping direct debits when they had been notified several times about changes. Administration is a total disgrace. Communication is poor/ non existent. Avoid at all costs!
Absolute garbage company. We have a bar which has been closed since March 2020, but this company piled in with estimated charges/ficticious claims/late payment/fantasy charges to the tune of £300 per month for WATER for a business which is closed. 30 minutes on hold every time before giving up due to their 'high call volume'. THIS COMPANY IS PARASITICAL SCUM.
Nothing is clear about clear business complete rip offs stay away at all costs absolute disgrace watch your bank account like a hawk keep taking money that do not belong to them
Over charge phone and broad band service agreed amount 35 and charges 54 pounds and direct debit cancelled and pay by ph no service resume 2 days still suspended ,dear customers beware this company full a scams
Absolute con men,took over a building that was supplied by them.Charged me £32.88 for 4 days electric,now sent me another bill for £5.82,Octupus charged me £27 for 1 month supply. Avoid like the plague.
Do not use company.
Do not use this company, we have been using them to supply our water and we sold the property on November 2nd 2020, they were informed of this but refuse to charge us to this date and are still producing bills and adding charges. Customer Services is a disgrace and any phone calls from us are just passed from one department to another. We are having to go to the ombudsman to try to get the situation resolved. Do not use this company!!!
Bad service, invoices not clear, they charge how they want and if any problem and you call to solve the problem they just switch you from one department to another and another.... I am not recommend them
I’m absolutely shocked from this company Since December last month my shop had been closed I’m informed them many times But they still charge me for water and waste And still send me the invoices
Been in a contract with them for over 3 years. Phoned up were told we were still in contract. Tried to switch, still in contract, I’m not sure how to get out of this. When asked about the contract we were told there had to be a noticed and the have a voice recording of me agreeing to contact. The next time I phone the story changed to this is a rolling contact. Been trying to get it sorted for a year now without any luck. Just renewed contact again charging over £50 per month now, we started with only £20. Adviced them the business is closed but still charging the same rate. Avoid at all cost
Can never get through on the phone and passed to every different department possible. Never get a straight answer. Very frustrating really bad customer service. Still trying to resolve issued 6 months on
12 days with no broadband or landline services, keep getting told engineer is due but then the next time I ask for an update they change it to another time in the future. Lost alot of business due to this issue and will be taking it to the relevant authorities as appropriate.
Don’t even think to join with them really bad service too much money they’re not good I lost so much money with them I still can’t find a way get rid of them. My monthly bill is £150 I agreed under £30
Unable to contact by phone. No answer to numerous emails. They keep wrongly charging non payment charges. Disgraceful company.
The worse company I ever met. I had a contract with them, and finished it 2 years ago. After 2 years they've sent me another invoice, because they just find out that they didn't charge me enough when they sent me the last invoice. They send a letter every week to remind me that there is an outstanding balance and they call me every 3 days for the same reason. Just avoid this company, although they promise cheap prices, at the end will cost you double than a reliable company.
Clear Business is rated 4.8 based on 1,344 reviews