Clear Business Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clear Business

Tell us how Clear Business made you happy
The worst company I have ever dealt with,
1) The phone line, They promised to cover the cost of leaving the old provider but lied, cost me £400.
2) The Phoneline was so bad that I have to use my mobile to run my business as the internet was un-usable, complained for over 6 months and then said the modem was faulty but was 2 weeks out of warranty so I needed to pay for a new one.
3) Had a gas bill for £5500, they told me it was a problem with their system and to ignore the bill, I then receive a bill for non-payment, and a bill for £1400 for 1-month gas, always paid about £40 before this.
4) they have just taken £4350 out of my bank account, I now have no money left to keep the business running. I will probably lose my business due to these.
Even if you are with this company already you should just leave and pay the cancelation fee before they take all your money.
Just awful, will screw you at every opportunity, we are closed due to Covid, refusing to freeze payment for services we cannot use, added extra charges! This is probably one of the most corrupt companies I have ever had to deal with. Tried to cancel my contract and they are going to charge us now over £400 cancellation fees.
I’ve got 4 accounts with clear business and won’t be renewing any of them. I find their customer service shocking
Horrible company
Horrible rip off company! Biggest mistake going with them. Very rude when you call up and speak to customer service, no one knows what they are doing. Stay away everyone!!!!
I joined Clear business phone and broadband service in May 2018 and bitterly regret that decision.
They charged more for their services than they initially agreed. Their broadband service is awful and often did not work. They charged me approx £100 for a line between a telegraph pole and my home to be fixed. When I tried to leave they charged exorbitant exit fees £500 and £60 for router.
Do not join Clear business.
Clear Business is rated 1.89 based on 9 reviews